Options

______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,046
    TÄNK ATT ALLTID VA PÅ VÄG

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,503

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,637

Meddle is amazing. 
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

Haven't listened to this one since Chris died. 

Afghan Whigs - Do To The Beast.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,829
    He left a lot of cool music he'd want his fans to enjoy.  Welcome back.
  • Options

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

• Options
    Friend turned me on to this during my first social dist spin session. Great stuff.
  • Options
    edited June 2020

Some final Soundtrack-Saturday spinning. This could be my favorite swedish movie (english title: A Swedish Love Story).
  • Options

Some Sunday Spinning. Mother’s Day today in Sweden so lets play Mom’s favorite.
  • Options

Some Marilyn Manson-monday spinning. One of the ten greatest albums of the 90s. When I bought this used at my local record store way back as a teen, I always wondered why the CD had so many more songs. Not realising that the second disc is missing. So if anyone has sides C and D, let me know.
  • Options

Some My Morning Jacket-Monday Spinning. I believe this album isn’t on Spotify, over here atleast. Haven’t listened to it in a while. MMJ used Neil Young’s long time art director Gary Burden for the cover I seem to recall. Could be wrong.
  • Options
    thanks for a pretty one Mike and friends
  • Options

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Loujoe said:

One of the best sounding records I own!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Great cover.plan to spin this one later. Had it a long time. Dio's lyrics and voice of some of his songs transport me.

RIP RJD
  • Options
    Loujoe said:
    Great cover.plan to spin this one later. Had it a long time. Dio's lyrics and voice of some of his songs transport me.

RIP RJD
    I wasn't really a Rainbow or solo fan.  But I did love Heaven and Hell when I was young. They felt like a totally different band with him on the lead, which was good.  Although old Sabbath is the best. 
  • Options
    ^^ozzy sabbath and dio sabbath totally different sounds. My brother introduced me to sabbath in reverse. only dio heaven hell then I picked up mob rules.

I got into 'real' ozzy sabbath after on cd...Really nothing beats it for me. Sabotage is insane. Then, to make a short story long, found most of the old ozzy sabbaths digging for records.

Whole diff killer deep sounds then the crispy clean cd.

End of rant
  • Options
    Loujoe said:
    ^^ozzy sabbath and dio sabbath totally different sounds. My brother introduced me to sabbath in reverse. only dio heaven hell then I picked up mob rules.

I got into 'real' ozzy sabbath after on cd...Really nothing beats it for me. Sabotage is insane. Then, to make a short story long, found most of the old ozzy sabbaths digging for records.

Whole diff killer deep sounds then the crispy clean cd.

End of rant
    Yeah, Dio/Sabbath is heavy metal.  Ozzy/Sabbath is heavy blues.  It's a more sinister Zeppelin.
  • Options
    Never thought of that. Very cool perspective.
  • Options

Some ”Wes Craven”-Wednesday spinning. The cover to this one looks really subpar. Like a bootleg. Poor photos and printing. And a really bad cover, coming off part 1 and 2. On the back, at least you get a shot of the nurse with Freddys head that was not used in the film and a shot of Joey tied to his bed with the blue screen still showing.
  • Options

Some ”Amazing Women”-Wednesday Spinning. Should listen more to Tori Amos than I do nowadays.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

Some ”Amazing Women”-Wednesday Spinning. Should listen more to Tori Amos than I do nowadays.
    I need to put this on my list...love Tori. 

Mad Season/Seattle Symphony- Sonic Evolution. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    deadendp said:

I need to put this on my list...love Tori. 

Mad Season/Seattle Symphony- Sonic Evolution. 
    This was such a missed opportunity at sonic nirvana.  It's distant and veiled.  The CD is actually better.  
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155

• Options
    edited June 2020

My favourite Ministry album. Amazing album. 
    To think Jourgensen was influenced by S.O.D.  Sgt. D is comin.... and your on his list. 

I’ve got to get S.O.D. Live at the Budokan on vinyl. 
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • Options
    ^^^^wow and wow.
    So you are the guy from the hamburger train...right?
  • Options
    Two of my favorite bands^^^
    Saw primus many times. Ministry a handful. Rode the crowd and got on stage in NYC ritz show, knocked over Alien j's bottle of booze during steers beers and queers during revco opening. He was shocked I beat the bouncers to the stage, locked eyes, nice high five handshake, launch into the crowd...
    Dang I'm cool,
    Also got told off by Les but that story I'm not sooooo proud of!!!!
  • Options
    Loujoe said:
    Two of my favorite bands^^^
    Saw primus many times. Ministry a handful. Rode the crowd and got on stage in NYC ritz show, knocked over Alien j's bottle of booze during steers beers and queers during revco opening. He was shocked I beat the bouncers to the stage, locked eyes, nice high five handshake, launch into the crowd...
    Dang I'm cool,
    Also got told off by Les but that story I'm not sooooo proud of!!!!
    That’s me!! Hamburger train guy 😂. Primus Sucks! 

Never saw Ministry live (sadly) Have seen Primus 4 times. Each time it’s just amazing.... I love Primus and Ministry.  Legends.
    I like your stories... haha. I was covered in chocolate sauce by Chi Pig at an SNFU show and got hit in the head with a large garbage can full
    of stale beer on the rail at NOFX. It cracked me in the head and flipped over so I wore all the beer haha. 

I’m too big a dude to ever crowd surf... But I was in the pit alright!