TEN CLUB UK/EU STORE!

Comments

• guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    Wish they had a full selection in the EU shop.. Makes me feel like the poor relation.. 
    AS242348 said:
    SM233749 said:
    Just got my vinyl this morning, but minus the 28 page booklet that was supposed to come with it. Did anybody else not get the booklet or am I the only lucky one?
    Mine was included but it was just loose inside the packaging rather than in the sleeve with one of the records.
    Gonna have to check mine.. 
  • Anyone else order from the https://shop.virginemi.com/ official PJ in the UK not received their items yet?

Had the dispatch email on the 27/03 after paying for my order back in Jan but have received nothing.  I ordered the full set of Vinyl,CD, single ect...
    Have raised a message through the website top query where my order is but not had any reply so far either :(
    Yeah nothing here either.

Still nothing here and the local sorting office aren't holding anything either as i checked with them, i have been getting normal post and a few other parcels too from Royal Mail. Still no response to the ticket i submitted to them on Saturday either :(
  • Anyone else order from the https://shop.virginemi.com/ official PJ in the UK not received their items yet?

Had the dispatch email on the 27/03 after paying for my order back in Jan but have received nothing.  I ordered the full set of Vinyl,CD, single ect...
    Have raised a message through the website top query where my order is but not had any reply so far either :(

Still nothing here and the local sorting office aren't holding anything either as i checked with them, i have been getting normal post and a few other parcels too from Royal Mail. Still no response to the ticket i submitted to them on Saturday either :(
    Really grim this now, still no reply to the ticket i submitted and no contact number to call, going to have to get in touch with Citizens advice and go down the trading standards route by the looks of things. Would expect better from the official PJ outlet for sales nearly 3 weeks without a response is really poor customer service :(
  • joeembletonjoeembleton Glasgow Posts: 408
    Anyone else order from the https://shop.virginemi.com/ official PJ in the UK not received their items yet?

Really grim this now, still no reply to the ticket i submitted and no contact number to call, going to have to get in touch with Citizens advice and go down the trading standards route by the looks of things. Would expect better from the official PJ outlet for sales nearly 3 weeks without a response is really poor customer service :(
    Everywhere is on lockdown with minimal staff processing anything. Getting the orders out frantically is the most likely reason for no response. Updating the system to show if an item is shipped will be treated less urgently. Also postal services are struggling, an item shipped within the UK first class took over a week reach me. This is absolutely not the time to be throwing your toys out the pram because a delivery is running late. Stay patient and stay safe instead.

• Everywhere is on lockdown with minimal staff processing anything. Getting the orders out frantically is the most likely reason for no response. Updating the system to show if an item is shipped will be treated less urgently. Also postal services are struggling, an item shipped within the UK first class took over a week reach me. This is absolutely not the time to be throwing your toys out the pram because a delivery is running late. Stay patient and stay safe instead.
    Hey, i'm well aware of the situation thanks. I'm not throwing toys out of prams, a simple response to emails after being patient for 2 weeks window isn't too much to ask, i run a business myself and am still managing to respond to customer queries via email within a day or two.

The items were sent over 3 weeks ago, got the original shipping confirmation but it never arrived so are now considered lost in the post. I am not blaming the company for something getting lost in the post - it happens.  It would be nice to get an actual response and advice on next steps though, whether that being claiming compo from Royal Mail or getting the item resent...#1stworldproblems
  • IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138

Everywhere is on lockdown with minimal staff processing anything. Getting the orders out frantically is the most likely reason for no response. Updating the system to show if an item is shipped will be treated less urgently. Also postal services are struggling, an item shipped within the UK first class took over a week reach me. This is absolutely not the time to be throwing your toys out the pram because a delivery is running late. Stay patient and stay safe instead.
    Hey, i'm well aware of the situation thanks. I'm not throwing toys out of prams, a simple response to emails after being patient for 2 weeks window isn't too much to ask, i run a business myself and am still managing to respond to customer queries via email within a day or two.

The items were sent over 3 weeks ago, got the original shipping confirmation but it never arrived so are now considered lost in the post. I am not blaming the company for something getting lost in the post - it happens.  It would be nice to get an actual response and advice on next steps though, whether that being claiming compo from Royal Mail or getting the item resent...#1stworldproblems
    I’ve waited 8 days and sent numerous emails asking where my bundle is. I’ve had no reply since they blamed it on the delivery company. 8 days is a joke to respond to an email that asks me if I’d like a refund because they’ve run out of Dance singles. 

I’ve said it before, currently it seems to me the small/medium sized companies bend over backwards. The bigger...just don’t seem too bothered.
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • ordered the band cartoon t shirt from the US store. cost $45 dollars, Royal Mail handling fee when in country £14.63, arriving Tuesday. Hope it fits because that's an expensive t shirt. 
    Neil Young & Pearl Jam Dublin 1995, Leeds Festival 2006, Manchester 2009, Manchester 2012, Leeds 2014, Amsterdam 2018, London 1 2022, London 2 2022
  • Conjack76Conjack76 Posts: 40
    I still haven't received my Gigaton Vinyl Bundle , ordered and paid for in Jan - move from pending to shipped on April 2nd - surely despite restrictions it doesn't take 22 days getting to Ireland?
  • Finally got a response a couple of days ago, offered me a replacement bundle which arrived today. Result :) Took a while but they came through for me eventually. 
  • ordered the band cartoon t shirt from the US store. cost $45 dollars, Royal Mail handling fee when in country £14.63, arriving Tuesday. Hope it fits because that's an expensive t shirt. 
    This was the reason as to why I didn’t purchase. Talking around £45 for a T-shirt!
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • t shirt arrived, fits and good quality, but no way is it worth £45, lesson learnt.
    Neil Young & Pearl Jam Dublin 1995, Leeds Festival 2006, Manchester 2009, Manchester 2012, Leeds 2014, Amsterdam 2018, London 1 2022, London 2 2022
    How much customs etc gets put on just a small parcel from 10c to UK.. Say bunch of stickers and badges.. Basically is the worth it.. Sorry if this sound blaaa I'm still getting over the bollox Boris has yakked on about.. 
  • petted101petted101 Posts: 188
    How much customs etc gets put on just a small parcel from 10c to UK.. Say bunch of stickers and badges.. Basically is the worth it.. Sorry if this sound blaaa I'm still getting over the bollox Boris has yakked on about.. 
    You pay 20% VAT on the value of the goods ordered, which is declared on the package. Then Royal Mail adds a £8 service charge on top.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Depends on the value marked on the shipping lable. Not sure what that is in the UK but think its about £15-$20. Problem is, soon as customs inspect the item, they charge you for the privilage for them doing so. 
    Kearnsy
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    Anything  expensive  maybe get a u.s friend to get then send over independently.  
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    ordered the band cartoon t shirt from the US store. cost $45 dollars, Royal Mail handling fee when in country £14.63, arriving Tuesday. Hope it fits because that's an expensive t shirt. 
    This was the reason as to why I didn’t purchase. Talking around £45 for a T-shirt!
    lt is indeed very expensive to order via Tenclub USA, in the Netherlands also a lot of VAT.  Too bad, lots of nice stuff but not worth the extra money.
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    Can we have the orange choices t-shirt in the EU store please?
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    I 2nd that
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    @Santos L. Halper Hi Santos, will the Choices Shirt be available in the Euro store? Thanks for an info :)
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    edited June 2020
    Maybe their shipping to Europe is cheaper?
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    tino_11 said:
    I 2nd that
    JPPJ84 said:
    @Santos L. Halper Hi Santos, will the Choices Shirt be available in the Euro store? Thanks for an info :)
    @Santos L. Halper

Please respond, thank you.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    demetrios said:
    Thanks @demetrios. It's not so much the shipping cost but the customs fee too. Somebody mentioned the Tiny Concert t-shirt cost him £45 all in, it's just too expensive.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
    tino_11 said:
    I 2nd that
    JPPJ84 said:
    @Santos L. Halper

@Santos L. Halper

Ship some over to the UK store? Could it happen?

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    tino_11 said:
    I 2nd that
    JPPJ84 said:
    @Santos L. Halper

@Santos L. Halper

@Santos L. Halper  
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    tino_11 said:
    I 2nd that
    JPPJ84 said:
    @Santos L. Halper

@Santos L. Halper

@Santos L. Halper  
    Pretty sure it’s a no  
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    Do you know if i can use a gift card to UK shop??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    tino_11 said:
    demetrios said:
    Thanks @demetrios. It's not so much the shipping cost but the customs fee too. Somebody mentioned the Tiny Concert t-shirt cost him £45 all in, it's just too expensive.

Gotcha. Custom fees suck!
    23scidoo said:

You won't be able to use the gift cards @ https://shop.pearljam.com/collections/gift-cards on https://pearljam.probitymerch.com/ . Only if you have a gift card from https://www.musicglue.com/ can you use @ the UK shop.

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    demetrios said:
    23scidoo said:

You won't be able to use the gift cards @ https://shop.pearljam.com/collections/gift-cards on https://pearljam.probitymerch.com/ . Only if you have a gift card from https://www.musicglue.com/ can you use @ the UK shop.

Thank you D!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..