What is your Holy Grail for PJ collecting?

Comments

• nadahombrenadahombre Brooklyn Posts: 456
    St Louis 98 poster pretty much sums it up. If anyone has for sale or trade please hit me up
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,847
    mcgruff10 said:
    Zod said:
    Right now, I've been trying to hunt down a reasonably priced copy of the Eddie Vedder All the Way 7"
    What’s the going rate for this?
    Free!  =)

I'm certainly no expert on these things, but I feel like they were going for about $120 a year or so ago. Someone may have more updated info.
    There is one on ebay for $200 but now I fear that I will be called... "The Price Police"....

Bwahahahahahaha!!!
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    mcgruff10 said:
    Zod said:
    Right now, I've been trying to hunt down a reasonably priced copy of the Eddie Vedder All the Way 7"
    Free!  =)

I'm certainly no expert on these things, but I feel like they were going for about $120 a year or so ago. Someone may have more updated info.
    There is one on ebay for $200 but now I fear that I will be called... "The Price Police"....

Bwahahahahahaha!!!
    I would never sell mine. Some Budweiser drinking trump supporter gave me one.   
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Zod said:
    Free!  =)

Bwahahahahahaha!!!
    THAT is an awesome gift.
  • Running In The DarkRunning In The Dark Denver Posts: 674
    LukinAtU said:
    Pitt "98 poster. maybe also Benny.
    PM sent
    107 Shows and counting
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Zod said:
    Free!  =)

Bwahahahahahaha!!!
    That's fucked the fuck up! I'm sure that imbred redneck Yankee fan would understand if you used it to upgrade your collection. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Zod said:
    Free!  =)

Bwahahahahahaha!!!
    That's fucked the fuck up! I'm sure that imbred redneck Yankee fan would understand if you used it to upgrade your collection. 
    Yankee fans are not Inbred...
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Zod said:
    Free!  =)

Bwahahahahahaha!!!
    The ones that own over 20 pairs of PJ socks might be. :rofl:
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Zod said:
    Free!  =)

Bwahahahahahaha!!!
    Was it Coors Lite then?  Maybe 40 oz Olde English?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • JeremyV135JeremyV135 Posts: 136
    My grail.
    edited May 2020
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Zod said:
    Free!  =)

Bwahahahahahaha!!!
    You know it ain't nothing like a 40 of some OE!
    Post edited by darwinstheory on
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Zod said:
    Free!  =)

Bwahahahahahaha!!!
    You know it ain't nothing like a 40 of some OE!
    Crooked I here son, crooked I.
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Zod said:
    Free!  =)

Bwahahahahahaha!!!
    The ones that own over 20 pairs of PJ socks might be. :rofl:
    Thank goodness I own over 30!
  • Running In The DarkRunning In The Dark Denver Posts: 674
    My grail.
    PM sent
    107 Shows and counting
  • randynesterrandynester Posts: 171
    edited May 2020
    My grail? Ten basketball hoop and both balls. Who else on here has the set?

Post edited by randynester on

I've got that mat it's sitting on, lol!
  • randynesterrandynester Posts: 171

I've got that mat it's sitting on, lol!

The mat is near mint too! lol

This and the Jack Daniel's tin set are my grail items. I'm resigning to the fact that neither will ever find themselves into my hands.
  • E-G-A-GE-G-A-G Posts: 228
    derbydave said:
    So if you let your membership lapse, your seniority decreases, therefore reserved seating is your only option? Did somebody lose seniority here, because they didn't renew? Is this the point?
    Before the Missoula show in 2012...
    there wasn't GA for US shows except for festivals.
    They had all reserved seating on the floor.
    Most of this floor seating (except rows 1 & 2 and I believe rows 8 & 9) was assigned by your seniority in the 10 Club.
    The lower your 10 Club number...the closer you were to the stage.
    Adding GA to the front part of the floor took away this reserved area in front of the stage,
    and moved the seniority based reserved seating up into the lower bowl sections of arenas.
    If you forgot to renew your membership...you had to rejoin the club and were given a much higher number. 
    Sorry I’m late to reading this thread but I had to chime in here... There were tons of GA PJ shows in the 90s in the US and not just the club show/lolla era. Soldier Field 95 was GA. So were the San Diego 95 shows. So was almost all (if not all) of the 96 tour in North America was GA. 98 had a few Albuquerque, PHX, Vegas, Sacramento and Barrie. All the Showbox shows were GA 96/02/04, the Borgata shows in 2005 were GA, the Vic was GA in 2007... 

After Roskilde, they largely went to seats on the floor (except some smaller shows) but before that there was plenty of GA. What Dave said was almost right (generally speaking but there were exceptions between 02-12) about GA returning to the US but I’m not sure if he’s a newer fan or just didn’t know about the 90s shows. Not talking shit just want to clear this up. 

Since the original thread was about holy grails I’ll post some of the old stubs just to illustrate my point. Including my 96 key arena fan club GA, which was my first ‘big’ GA show. Hope this helped paint a clearer picture. 

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    Yesterday, great friend from Germany sent me my holy grail without tells me absolutely nothing.. you can't imagine my surprise and my happiness right now..

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 379
    23scidoo said:
    Yesterday, great friend from Germany sent me my holy grail without tells me absolutely nothing.. you can't imagine my surprise and my happiness right now..

Love mine!!
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    JBC7913 said:
    23scidoo said:

Love mine!!
    It's so sweet!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    edited June 2020

Post edited by elwayvedder on
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    After my house suddenly needing a new air conditioning system and furnace, the Benny will simply remain a grail for the rest of 2020 lol

i could sell a poster and buy one but i like all of the ones I have too much. 
  • ry75guyry75guy Posts: 213
    Lightning Bolt skate deck. Either of the two. I can’t remember the last time I’ve even seen one come up for sale. 🤤
    Tinley Park, IL 08-02-1992
    Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
    Moline, IL 10-17-2014
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-22-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-18-2018
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2018
    St. Louis, MO 09-18-2022
    ry75guy said:
    Lightning Bolt skate deck. Either of the two. I can’t remember the last time I’ve even seen one come up for sale. 🤤
    There are only 50 of the fish so that could be a reason.
  • ry75guyry75guy Posts: 213
    ry75guy said:
    There are only 50 of the fish so that could be a reason.
    Wow I knew they were rare. Didn’t know they were that rare. 
    Tinley Park, IL 08-02-1992
    Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
    Moline, IL 10-17-2014
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-22-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-18-2018
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2018
    St. Louis, MO 09-18-2022
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,625
    edited July 2020
    reeenk! 
    cmalisze said:
    reeenk! 
    I think that is what I would go after at this point now too.
  • CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,891
    I don't know what mine is at this point. Benny? But I don't think I could ever pay what it's worth. Or Live on Two Legs Vinyl. I have my St. Louis 98. I love the Zurich 96 poster (the polar bear). All the Way vinyl single. 
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."