Pearl Jam Gigaton Prints

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    the ames reminds me of the work done by steve thomas.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    Domaradzki is the clear winner for me. But $250 is too much of a stretch, particularly when I've got a bunch of posters sat still waiting to be framed. 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Yeah, they're great...but I can't get past the price. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,360
    Same...im out on anything over $200 I didn't attend. This has no connection to me, like a show.
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,033
    RS65573 said:
    Same...im out on anything over $200 I didn't attend. This has no connection to me, like a show.
    Agree. I originally got into the posters to collect the shows I went to. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335

• matt84matt84 Posts: 584
    on2legs said:
    They're all pretty sharp but I'm more excited to see the show posters that he teased.
    Surely these posters will become the 2021 tour posters? Would they have already been printed?

mrtsurt

Available this Monday April 20th from @amesbros the Pearl Jam Gigaton Print. Absolutely stunning. Limited Edition, 200 pieces total.

#AmesBros #pearljam #TSURT

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    mfc2006 said:
    Same. Maybe they should shelve these. Most of us don’t have that kind of cash to spend these days. 
    www.cluthelee.com

Check out Pearl Jam Gigaton print by Krzysztof Domaradzki.⁣

Available this Monday April 20.2020.⁣

Follow @krzysztof_domaradzki for more info.⁣

#PearlJam #KrzysztofDomaradzki #TSURT #Art #Artwork #Gigaton

• kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594
    matt84 said:
    on2legs said:
    They're all pretty sharp but I'm more excited to see the show posters that he teased.
    Surely these posters will become the 2021 tour posters? Would they have already been printed?
    Probably not
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,204
    30x30. Nice
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Gonna be some massive frames

mrtsurt

📢 Onsale Info for the @PearlJam Gigaton Prints on Monday April 20.2020.⁣

•••••⁣
    ALL TIMES LISTED AS PACIFIC STANDARD (PST).⁣

@krzysztof_domaradzki - 9am PST⁣
    @amesbros - 10am PST⁣
    @kentaylorart - 4pm PST⁣

•••••⁣
    Follow each artist to get the link to where they will be selling their copies.⁣

Thanks and Good Luck 🤞⁣
    •••••⁣
    •••••⁣
    •••••⁣
    #PearlJam #Gigaton #AmesBros #KenTaylor #TSURT #Art #Artwork #KrzysztofDomaradzki

• Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 900
    Man I love that Krzysztof domaradzki print.  Can I really justify the cash though....
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,073
    mfc2006 said:
    Same. Maybe they should shelve these. Most of us don’t have that kind of cash to spend these days. 
    Limited to 200, I'm sure they'll sell out no problem 
    Man I love that Krzysztof domaradzki print.  Can I really justify the cash though....

Same. Shipping to Canada from Ames Bros will be over $400 Canadian. Would love to own this but not right now.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    demetrios said:

I am seriously considering this one. I even know where I will hang it if I can get one. Seems very limited. I may have to use my F5 skills.

• I’m thinking about the Ames too. Don’t mind the price but 30x30? I don’t have a place for it really 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    I’m thinking about the Ames too. Don’t mind the price but 30x30? I don’t have a place for it really 
    It is big, and will be even bigger framed. But I have a few posters in the 24x36 range - so it is not super enormous. I have one empty wall in my bedroom that this will fit perfectly on. I usually like to hang my cool art in the living room area so people can see them - but I will enjoy looking at this across from my bed if I can't find another good space. I am in a small NYC apartment, so wall space is limited.

• drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    MF117973 said:
    I’m thinking about the Ames too. Don’t mind the price but 30x30? I don’t have a place for it really 
    It is big, and will be even bigger framed. But I have a few posters in the 24x36 range - so it is not super enormous. I have one empty wall in my bedroom that this will fit perfectly on. I usually like to hang my cool art in the living room area so people can see them - but I will enjoy looking at this across from my bed if I can't find another good space. I am in a small NYC apartment, so wall space is limited.

Not to mention you should definitely float it in the frame to get the full effect of the edges. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Philip_IrelandPhilip_Ireland Posts: 519
    edited April 2020
    I think these prints look really naff, polar bear just looks so bad- yes we get it, ice is melting! 
    Post edited by Philip_Ireland on
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465
    SHZA said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Limited to 200, I'm sure they'll sell out no problem 
    Ames is only going to have 85 for sale tomorrow. Good luck to anyone going for these.

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    The one from Krzysztof Domaradzki is beautiful, I might be tempted if I had the space. The other two don't do much for me
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    These wont last long I dont think.....really like the Ames one - there is a great simplicity around the art that would look in any room. Its reminds me of the reasons the 98's are so great      

Wish the timing was better, would have liked to have owned this one
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    i like some of them, but no room left on the office wall for a 32x32 framed poster.