Options

Be Pearl Jam’s VIP at Their Apollo Theater & Madison Square Garden Shows

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    I must just say well done to pj for listening again  and making these  a raffle not  an auction. I hope a fan with no tickets to gigs wins this.  That would be great to see.
    +1
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,850
    Details: Winner and guest will attend two Pearl Jam concerts in New York City at Madison Square Garden and the Apollo Theater and get a backstage tour of one of the venues. Winner will also meet Stone Gossard and receive Pearl Jam merchandise. Flights and hotel included.

All third party names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Sweepstakes Start Date:
    February 5, 2020

Deadline to Enter:
    March 8, 2020 at 11:59pm PT

Winner Announced:
    On or around March 25, 2020

Approximate Retail Value:
    $3,000

• Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,999
    demetrios said:
    Details: Winner and guest will attend two Pearl Jam concerts in New York City at Madison Square Garden and the Apollo Theater and get a backstage tour of one of the venues. Winner will also meet Stone Gossard and receive Pearl Jam merchandise. Flights and hotel included.

All third party names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Sweepstakes Start Date:
    February 5, 2020

Deadline to Enter:

Winner Announced:

$3,000

I saw this too, but I have to say that something seems off about notifying “on or around” the day before the show. 
  • Options
    KN219077KN219077 Montana Posts: 900
    Yeah, there’s no way I could leave the next day to fly across the country with a wife and three boys all under age 6
  • Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 885
    KN219077 said:
    Yeah, there’s no way I could leave the next day to fly across the country with a wife and three boys all under age 6
    You get two tickets so you would only be leaving your wife and two boys!  =)
  • Options
    RK50065 said:
    KN219077 said:
    You get two tickets so you would only be leaving your wife and two boys!  =)
    😂 though I would love to take my 5 yr old, the only songs he really loves are leaving here ans I’ve got a feeling.
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,040
    Anyone see the Meet Samuel L Jackson for a Royal with Cheese auction? I'd be in for that almost as much as the PJ one.
    That would be awesome!!!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,159
    They should pick me
    they will not need to fly me in

just get me on the lirr

think about it.... save $$, pick meeeeeee

haha I never win shit.... but I’ll put my head in the clouds for this awesome prize
  • Options
    If it makes you feel any better about not winning, I’ve won Paul McCartney tix and couldn’t go. Almost hurts more to win then not go.
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    tdawe said:
    demetrios said:

Sweepstakes Start Date:
    February 5, 2020

Deadline to Enter:

Winner Announced:

$3,000

I saw this too, but I have to say that something seems off about notifying “on or around” the day before the show. 
    They just mean they will publicly announce the winner but if I recall they say they will notify the winner no later than 10 days after the contest close. Still leaves it close but 18th would be reasonable notice for something like this I think. 

"Winner Confirmation Process:

Within 10 business days of campaign close, we’ll use an automated random drawing process to draw a potential winner(s) for that campaign. A confirmation process, which may include a background check, will then take place to ensure the potential winner meets the legal standards required. "

• Options

Who's Eligible:
    You must be at least 16 years old to win. Winners under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian as their Guest. Guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18), unless Winner is the legal guardian of Guest and Guest is at least 5 years of age or older at the time of travel. In addition to Winner requirements (detailed below), Guest must complete and return a publicity and liability release prior to departure. If Winner is the legal guardian of Guest, Winner must execute and return all required documents on behalf of such child or legal ward.

If Winner and/or Guest reside outside the country where experience will take place, Winner and/or Guest must have current, valid passports, and be able to travel to the experience location(s). If they are unable to travel to the experience location(s), they will forfeit the prize. Winners must not be residents of Belgium, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Italy, North Korea, Singapore, Sudan, Syria or Thailand. In certain countries, local rules and laws may restrict or prohibit the award of certain prizes or impose additional restrictions on participation. Entry is subject to all local laws. See our Sweepstakes Official Rules for more details. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, Charity, or Prize Provider, and members of their immediate families and households, are not eligible to win.

• Options
    omaze - You could be @pearljam's VIP at their private show at the #ApolloTheater and sold-out concert at Madison Square Garden. Enter to win with the bio link! #pearljam #pearljamfan #pearljamlive #omaze

• Options

Acts

Pearl Jam Band Image

Win a Trip To See Pearl Jam In New York City!

Pearl Jam is giving you the chance to win a trip to New York for two incredible shows - all to support the Vitalogy Foundation.
    One winner and their guest will be flown out to attend the band’s concerts at the Apollo Theater and Madison Square Garden, score a backstage tour, and get breakfast with Stone Gossard.
    You can donate as little as $10 and be entered to win. Good luck!

ENTER NOW
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,999
    euchrid said:
    tdawe said:
    demetrios said:

Sweepstakes Start Date:
    February 5, 2020

Deadline to Enter:

Winner Announced:

$3,000

They just mean they will publicly announce the winner but if I recall they say they will notify the winner no later than 10 days after the contest close. Still leaves it close but 18th would be reasonable notice for something like this I think. 

"Winner Confirmation Process:

Within 10 business days of campaign close, we’ll use an automated random drawing process to draw a potential winner(s) for that campaign. A confirmation process, which may include a background check, will then take place to ensure the potential winner meets the legal standards required. "

Still a very late announcement. By the time they call me to tell me that I won this contest, I probably will have already won the Sirius grand prize entry and a pair from the song of the week call-in contest. What am I going to do then?
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    thro84thro84 Posts: 10
    I'm confused by the timeline. The Apollo Show is 3/26 and the MSG show is 3/30. Are they really going to put you up in a hotel for 5 nights? Or is there another MSG show that isn't announced? 
  • Options
    thro84 said:
    I'm confused by the timeline. The Apollo Show is 3/26 and the MSG show is 3/30. Are they really going to put you up in a hotel for 5 nights? Or is there another MSG show that isn't announced? 

Gonna say yes. Details: Winner and guest will attend two Pearl Jam concerts in New York City at Madison Square Garden and the Apollo Theater and get a backstage tour of one of the venues. Winner will also meet Stone Gossard and receive Pearl Jam merchandise. Flights and hotel included.
  • Options
    I wondered about this too. I also wonder what happens when I win (sorry, everyone else), how will I get to the Baltimore show in between? I assume Stone will give us a ride after breakfast?
  • Options
    erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    Not expecting to win, but this would be the trip of a lifetime. It'd be awesome to have an Iced Americano & Veggie Omelet with Stone and the Mrs. :)
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    15 day's left to enter.
  • Options
    10 day's!
  • Options