Options

Be Pearl Jam’s VIP at Their Apollo Theater & Madison Square Garden Shows

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,836

Just breathe... You’ve scored the ultimate Pearl Jam experience! You and a friend will head to NYC to be the band’s special guests for not one, but two incredible shows. Here’s the set list for your Pearl Jam-packed week: First, you’ll get access to a private show at the Apollo Theater, where you’ll see the band perform for a super small crowd. Love the intimate performance, but really want to rock out? Up next, you’ll hit up Pearl Jam’s epic (and sold-out!) show at Madison Square Garden. Plus, you’ll score a backstage tour and even meet up with Stone Gossard for breakfast. Flights, hotel and some awesome Pearl Jam merch all included!

No donation or payment is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2020
    The Vitalogy Foundation was founded by Pearl Jam and their manager in 2006 to support the efforts of nonprofit organizations they’re passionate about. Fun fact: Every Pearl Jam concert in the US is also a fundraising event for the Vitalogy Foundation. That’s because $5 from every ticket sold contributes to the Foundation’s mission. Donations from this experience will support the efforts of the Apollo Theater and other nonprofits doing commendable work in the fields of community health, the environment, arts and education, and social change.

Support The Vitalogy Foundation and

Be Pearl Jam’s VIP at Their Apollo Theater & Madison Square Garden Shows

YOU AND A FRIEND WILL:

• Be Pearl Jam’s VIP at a private performance at the Apollo Theater and an arena show at Madison Square Garden, plus get breakfast with Stone Gossard 

• Watch both shows from premium seats, go on a backstage tour at one of the venues and take home limited edition merch

• Get flown to NYC and put up in a 4-star hotel

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    Long RedLong Red NY Posts: 185
    Sorry, my social anxiety prevents me from getting breakfast with Stone. Thanks for the offer though.
  • Options
    Foriginal SinForiginal Sin Scottsdale, AZ Posts: 1,751
    Yeah, this would be heaven. I wasted $90 on a ton of super bowl squares and didn’t hit, why not $50 here and hope....
    Chicago 6/29/98, Alpine Valley(EV) 6/13/99, Alpine Valley 10/08/00, Chicago 10/09/00, Phoenix 10/20/00, Orlando 4/12/03, Tampa 4/13/03, San Diego 6/05/03, Vegas 6/06/03, Phoenix 6/07/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Orlando 10/08/04, D.C. 10/11/04, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, LA 7/12/08, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09 (Front Row Center, Finally), Phoenix(EV) 11/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Denver 10/22/14, Wrigley 8/20/16, Wrigley 8/22/16
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    $100 to the VF and a shot at this? heck yeah! done and done
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,175
    But will Stone fire me over breakfast? 
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    ClapperClapper Toronto Posts: 206
    Yeah, this would be heaven. I wasted $90 on a ton of super bowl squares and didn’t hit, why not $50 here and hope....
    I think that's the idea. Lots of people will throw $50 at this. Great charitable upside and you get a shot, even if it's a super long shot.  There are no losers when something is set up like this. 
    1993 - Toronto
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Barrie
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Buffalo, Toronto
    2005 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2008 - EV solo Toronto I
    2010 - Buffalo, Newark
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Chicago, Buffalo, Brooklyn I, Brooklyn II, Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II, New York I, New York II, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2018 - Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    PD279656PD279656 Posts: 119
    Yeah this is worth a $100 buck gamble 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    Clapper said:
    I think that's the idea. Lots of people will throw $50 at this. Great charitable upside and you get a shot, even if it's a super long shot.  There are no losers when something is set up like this. 
    Agreed. VF is going to make a killing here and good for them. 
  • Options
    Breakfast with Stone? Hopefully it goes better than Dave A's breakfast meeting!
  • Options
    BC62528BC62528 Posts: 199
    Awesome offering, cause and opportunity!  Well played PJ & VF!
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,874
    Just put in for my 1000 chances. Someone has to win, right. Plus, it's for a good cause. Winners all around!
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,517
    But will Stone fire me over breakfast? 
    🤣
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,768
    They're gonna raise some sweet money (including mine) on this. Don't expect a win, but I'll definitely contribute.
  • Options
    For once it is opened to Canadians... Here's my money Vitalogy Foundation! 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• Options
    Habit4meHabit4me Posts: 154
    edited February 2020
    Just donated $100 for 2,000 entries. For all the legal peeps on this forum... The fine print is interesting:

NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Contributing will not improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited. 
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,551
    $100 to the VF and a shot at this? heck yeah! done and done
    Indeed!
  • Options
    Habit4me said:
    Just donated $100 for 2,000 entries. For all the legal peeps on this forum... The fine print is interesting:

NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Contributing will not improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited. 
    I think you get 40 addtl entries for creating an account instead of processing as a guest (unless everyone got those)
  • Options
    Habit4me said:

I think you get 40 addtl entries for creating an account instead of processing as a guest (unless everyone got those)
    Not exactly sure what you mean but I was just stating the fine print before I even submitted my $100 payment. I did pay as a guest though.

• Options
    LYackyLYacky 🇨🇦 Posts: 72
    Done! If I win fantastic, otherwise I'm happy to have just supported an awesome charity. 😊
  • Options
    Habit4me said:
    Habit4me said:

Not exactly sure what you mean but I was just stating the fine print before I even submitted my $100 payment. I did pay as a guest though.

Sorry about that, unrelated comment.  There was a promo code that automatically was put in the cart of "Welcome 50" that gave a 50 entry bonus, should have just posted that separately.
  • Options
    For once it is opened to Canadians... Here's my money Vitalogy Foundation! 

• Options
    I see you don't need to donate, but throw some money at them, eh? This would be an amazing win.
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    LYackyLYacky 🇨🇦 Posts: 72
    I see you don't need to donate, but throw some money at them, eh? This would be an amazing win.
    No you don't need to donate that's correct. However, if you go that route you'll only get one single entry as opposed to the 100+ entries you'll get if you donate money. I've done a few of these Omaze charity draws in the last few years and have learned that the winner usually ends up being someone who has donated hundreds, if not thousands of dollars to pad their ballot numbers. You never know tho, it is a lottery draw so you might end up winning on only one ballot entry but that's usually not the case. Regardless, the money is going to a fantastic cause so at least if you lose you can take heart knowing you've helped those less fortunate than you. 
  • Options
    Again, I was happy to give the VF $100, but this fine print seems odd:

NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. 

Contributing will not improve chances of winning. 

Huh?
  • Options
    KN219077KN219077 Montana Posts: 898
    I think it means that every entry is equal, wether paid or not. Obviously you can pay for more entries.
  • Options
    KN219077KN219077 Montana Posts: 898
    Also, they got $25 off of me, that experience would be amazing, truly once in a lifetime stuff
  • Options
    I must just say well done to pj for listening again  and making these  a raffle not  an auction. I hope a fan with no tickets to gigs wins this.  That would be great to see.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Habit4me said:
    Again, I was happy to give the VF $100, but this fine print seems odd:

NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. 

Contributing will not improve chances of winning. 

Huh?
    That is so as not to eliminate poor people. Nice move
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Anyone see the Meet Samuel L Jackson for a Royal with Cheese auction? I'd be in for that almost as much as the PJ one.
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2