Options

Not happy that there is an opening act on this first NA leg

1235»

Comments

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    I was a big At the Drive In fan so i remember being really excited for Sparta.  They were amazing.  

• Options
    KN219077KN219077 Montana Posts: 897
    Saw mudhoney open, I’d prefer no opener. Although kick out the jams was alot of fun and just pure craziness 
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    Just wish it was Idles if anyone. Luckily we get them at a few shows here.
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    Josh Klinghoffer's band Pluralone is opening the NA shows....BOO!!! That means less Pearl Jam. gutted
    Ok rant over. Lol. Can't wait until St Louis regardless!!
    Then stay home. You can literally sell your tickets in 5 minutes.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,884
    Mudhoney is never again for me. They were so loud at Montreal 2011 that it was painful. That kind of music does nothing for me.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited February 2020
    Mudhoney opening for PJ in Calgary and Seattle 2013 was AWESOME. 
    I was pumped up after they played. Punk legends.

Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Mudhoney is never again for me. They were so loud at Montreal 2011 that it was painful. That kind of music does nothing for me.
    I was at that show as well and thought that Mudhoney sounded the worst of any band I'd ever heard. I was sitting semi behind the stage so perhaps it was just bad acoustics there but, my goodness, they defined the term cacophony with their performance.
  • Options
    foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    yes but when my morning jacket opened nobody really knew who they were. got to see them 3 times in 06 as well as sonic youth. those were great openers.  how about getting the war on drugs. they like pearl jam and i know they went to see their offices a few years back.