Pearl Jam's Gigaton

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335

Merch

Gigaton Album Image
    Pearl Jam's 11th studio album, Gigaton, is available for pre-order in the Shop.
    PRE-ORDER NOW
  • fl247556fl247556 Posts: 266
    Gigaton at cinema on the 25 of march !!!
    I receipt today an e-mail from compagny about that.
    85 min. Sound "atmos "
    Dimi hope for you it will be release in greece! 
    freddie vedder
  • raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    fl247556 said:
    What!!?!?? AMAZING! Can you send me the email? DM. 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
    Pearl Jam's Gigaton in theatres March 25th?!?  :o
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,330
    Yeah, we need to see the body of this email.  
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • fl247556fl247556 Posts: 266
    Yeah i know you want to see more.  
    It will be sound "atmos " and 85 minutes lenght. 
    freddie vedder
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,356
    fl247556 said:
    85 min. Sound "atmos "
    Dimi hope for you it will be release in greece! 

This sounds exciting! Perhaps the album playing the music videos/cool visuals?
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,144
    edited February 2020
    I was thinking with the Dolby Atmos if there would be some sort of theater experience. Wouldn't it have been mentioned on the 10th?
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
    raindog80 said:
    fl247556 said:
    What!!?!?? AMAZING! Can you send me the email? DM. 

Can you send me that email too. Hope it's in Cinema here in Canada. 
  • Big time super blood wolfmoon tease just posted! But no sound?!
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,488
    pmcgrath5 said:
    Big time super blood wolfmoon tease just posted! But no sound?!
    I hope they just release it by Friday. A 10 day tease will be annoying 
  • DeadmanDeadman Posts: 782
    pmcgrath5 said:
    Big time super blood wolfmoon tease just posted! But no sound?!
    I hope they just release it by Friday. A 10 day tease will be annoying 
    Yeah I know we’ve been told the 21st, but now I feel like it’s going to come sooner.  Bit of audio tomorrow, the blood on Valentine’s?
  • False_BeliefFalse_Belief Cardiff Posts: 743
    edited February 2020
    Did anyone else just receive a refund from UMG without any sort of explanation?  They just credited £41.94 to my account, with zero explanation.  I don’t have anything else pre ordered with them, so I’m assuming it’s for the Gigaton LP I ordered like two minutes after it went live.  I forget what the total was inc. shipping but that amount sounds about right?  

EDIT: Just been to check my statement and the total paid was in fact £41.94.    What the fuck is going on? 

Post edited by False_Belief on

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• 26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.

• prljmr316prljmr316 Denver, CO Posts: 162
    Did anyone else just receive a refund from UMG without any sort of explanation?  They just credited £41.94 to my account, with zero explanation.  I don’t have anything else pre ordered with them, so I’m assuming it’s for the Gigaton LP I ordered like two minutes after it went live.  I forget what the total was inc. shipping but that amount sounds about right?  

EDIT: Just been to check my statement and the total paid was in fact £41.94.    What the fuck is going on? 

Not sure of your exact issue as I get the impression you are overseas, and I am not familiar with international transactions and such? in addition I have no idea what UMG is? That said, I was quick to pre-order the Gigaton vinyl bundle from 10C here in the US. I was actually double billed by 10C, and it took some time to get the money refunded as there were tech issues with 10C payment gateway, and also with my bank. The double billing was evident at first in my bank transactions, then disappeared without being refunded. After a few emails with 10C, and talks with my bank the issue was resolved, however it did take some time. I had limited funds and was worried the double billing would affect my available funds for the 10C tickets I was lucky to score for Denver, but I was able to cover the cost in time thankfully, although panic did set in. Haha! Not saying this was your issue, but others were double billed as well, at least through 10C, so you might take a look and see if you were double billed by chance, it may be your refund finally posting. I hope this is not in regards to the fire at the vinyl manufacturing plant affecting the supply of the new album, but I would imagine there would be a statement saying as much if this were the case. Hope this helps!
    John Strohmeyer
  • False_BeliefFalse_Belief Cardiff Posts: 743
    edited February 2020
    prljmr316 said:

Not sure of your exact issue as I get the impression you are overseas, and I am not familiar with international transactions and such? in addition I have no idea what UMG is? That said, I was quick to pre-order the Gigaton vinyl bundle from 10C here in the US. I was actually double billed by 10C, and it took some time to get the money refunded as there were tech issues with 10C payment gateway, and also with my bank. The double billing was evident at first in my bank transactions, then disappeared without being refunded. After a few emails with 10C, and talks with my bank the issue was resolved, however it did take some time. I had limited funds and was worried the double billing would affect my available funds for the 10C tickets I was lucky to score for Denver, but I was able to cover the cost in time thankfully, although panic did set in. Haha! Not saying this was your issue, but others were double billed as well, at least through 10C, so you might take a look and see if you were double billed by chance, it may be your refund finally posting. I hope this is not in regards to the fire at the vinyl manufacturing plant affecting the supply of the new album, but I would imagine there would be a statement saying as much if this were the case. Hope this helps!

Thanks : )   So my order was from https://shop.virginemi.com/pearljam/ which is the official site UK users are re-directed to when they hit 'Pre Order' on the pearljam.com homepage.    I've checked my transactions and definitely wasn't double billed.   The order is also still listed as 'Complete' and 'Delivery pending' in the Order History section.    Anyway - I've emailed customer services today so hopefully this'll be sorted soon.  Best case scenario - free Gigaton bundle.   Worst case scenario - I'll have to re-buy the LP and the DotC single again, separately.  

(UMG = Universal Music Group = their distributor for this album)

Post edited by False_Belief on

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• prljmr316prljmr316 Denver, CO Posts: 162
    prljmr316 said:

Thanks : )   So my order was from https://shop.virginemi.com/pearljam/ which is the official site UK users are re-directed to when they hit 'Pre Order' on the pearljam.com homepage.    I've checked my transactions and definitely wasn't double billed.   The order is also still listed as 'Complete' and 'Delivery pending' in the Order History section.    Anyway - I've emailed customer services today so hopefully this'll be sorted soon.  Best case scenarion - free Gigaton bundle.   Worst case scenario - I'll have to re-buy the LP and the DotC single again, separately.  

(UMG = Universal Music Group = their distributor for this album)

Thanks for the UMG breakdown! Should have known that. Lol. Hope you get a free copy and don't have to re-order seperately. Hopefully no supply issues do to the fire in California as well. Good luck and peace False_Belief!
    John Strohmeyer
  • SB117186SB117186 Posts: 334
    Cool!
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,330
    Just throwing some appreciation towards @demetrios

Thanks for all the updates. 
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,031
    awilkins said:
    Plays a small clip of Superblood Wolfmoon