Options

Pearl Jam's Gigaton

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,807
    PJ Faithfull, we want to put you on the air this weekend!

Record a voice note on your phone,
    tell us your name and where you're from and introduce your favorite song from #Gigaton ! 

Email it to: PearlJamRadio@SiriusXM.com
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,469
    Just got Gigaton delivered this morning here in Ontario 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options

• Options
    bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 713
    Woah... that’s impressive
  • Options

• Options
    Record stores in Canada getting their orders in. Excellent!!

• Options

• Options

• Options
    CPR7CPR7 Stade de France, July 10, 2016 Posts: 364
    demetrios said:

Thanks for this post D! After seeing it I checked in with my local shop and low and behold I am now the proud owner of the CD and LP! Promptly cancelled my Amazon order that still had no delivery date set.
  • Options
    CPR7 said:
    demetrios said:

Thanks for this post D! After seeing it I checked in with my local shop and low and behold I am now the proud owner of the CD and LP! Promptly cancelled my Amazon order that still had no delivery date set.

Fantastic! :) 
  • Options

millsrecords - A small batch of these slick promo posters for the new Pearl Jam record just showed up in the mail, so if you order the album this weekend on our website, we’ll slip one into your shipment! We also decked out our window display to celebrate the album, so if you’re in the neighborhood and want to admire from a distance be our guest. Order now!

• Options
    Whoa! Just saw a Gigaton ad on CBC Network this morning. Pearl Jam on Spotify. Super Blood Wolf Moon song.

• Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,518
    Congratulations, gentlemen. Well done!
  • Options
    From Amazon Canada ...

Hello,

We’re contacting you about your order of Gigaton to let you know that you may not receive this item on the day it is released.

We are closely monitoring the developments of COVID-19 and its impact on our customers, selling partners, and employees. With this in mind, we are temporarily prioritizing household staples, medical supplies and other high demand products coming into our fulfillment centres so that we can more quickly receive, restock and deliver these products to customers. As a result, your order may be delayed.

You'll still receive the item as soon as possible following release and you can track the latest shipment status of your order under Your Orders on Amazon.ca.  If you prefer, you can cancel this order from Your Orders page by clicking the following link:

https://www.amazon.ca/your-orders

We appreciate your understanding during this time.

Thank you,
    Customer Service Department
    Amazon.ca
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,000
    demetrios said:
    From Amazon Canada ...

Hello,

We’re contacting you about your order of Gigaton to let you know that you may not receive this item on the day it is released.

We are closely monitoring the developments of COVID-19 and its impact on our customers, selling partners, and employees. With this in mind, we are temporarily prioritizing household staples, medical supplies and other high demand products coming into our fulfillment centres so that we can more quickly receive, restock and deliver these products to customers. As a result, your order may be delayed.

You'll still receive the item as soon as possible following release and you can track the latest shipment status of your order under Your Orders on Amazon.ca.  If you prefer, you can cancel this order from Your Orders page by clicking the following link:

Thank you,
    Amazon.ca
    I received the same email, it’s confusing because mine isn’t schedule for a few more weeks. Not sure if this latest email was a mistake or not
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,000
    Delivery date is back to pending so it wasn’t a mistake
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    Almost perfekt.
  • Options
    SB117186SB117186 Posts: 339
    Still haven't received my order from tenclub yet  :(
  • Options
    CPR7CPR7 Stade de France, July 10, 2016 Posts: 364
    Hawk123 said:
    demetrios said:
    From Amazon Canada ...

Hello,

Thank you,
    Amazon.ca
    I received the same email, it’s confusing because mine isn’t schedule for a few more weeks. Not sure if this latest email was a mistake or not
    I received the same email last night even though I cancelled my order on Saturday. Weird