Public Ticket Sale Info

Comments

• swany24swany24 Posts: 52
    1upstate said:
    swany24 said:
    I signed up for the Pearl Jam presale, as I didn't get Ten Club tickets, but have not received an email with information.  Does this mean that I didn't get the presale either?  Has anyone else not heard from Ticketmaster?
    If you signed up for verified fan you'll get an email tomorrow night telling you if you got a code or are on "stand by" . 

Next day you'll get a text with a code,SPECIFIC to your ticketmaster account.  FOLLOW DIRECTIONS They will void code if not used with right account, you use multiple devices, etc. 
    Thanks for the information!
  • lcasslcass Posts: 4
    Did you have to re-sign up for Verified Fan to get into this ticket sale? I was already a verified fan from 2018 tour, do I get entered into this ticket lottery?
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    lcass said:
    Did you have to re-sign up for Verified Fan to get into this ticket sale? I was already a verified fan from 2018 tour, do I get entered into this ticket lottery?
    Yes you have to re-sign. It's a different tour
    I miss igotid88
  • gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 440
    edited January 2020
    Post edited by gusturtle on
  • will we get notified if we do not get selected to participate in the TM verified fan presale?? Or do they just notify us if we were selected ?
  • BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    Cmpalasek said:
    will we get notified if we do not get selected to participate in the TM verified fan presale?? Or do they just notify us if we were selected ?
    If not selected, you'll get an email telling you you're still on the waitlist incase any other spots open up. 
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • have folks received Verified TM codes already?

• Hoagie BreathHoagie Breath Philly Yo Posts: 105
    have folks received Verified TM codes already?

Nothing yet, either way.
    '92 Philly 04.10
    '94 Boston 04.10 
    '95 DC 01.15 
    '96 Columbia 09.24, NYC 09.29, Hartford 10.02
    '98 DC 06.14, Camden 08.28, Camden 08.29, E. Rutherford 09.08, NYC 09.10, NYC 09.11, Hartford 09.13, Columbia 09.18
    '00 Camden 09.01, Camden 09.02, Columbia 09.04
    '03 Philly 04.23, Camden 07.05, Camden 07.06, NYC 07.09, Hershey 07.12, Holmdel 07.14
    '04 Reading 10.01, DC 10.11
    '05 AC 09.30, AC 10.01, Philly 10.03, Chicago 10.05
    '06 NYC 05.05, Camden 05.27, Camden 05.28, DC 05.30, E. Rutherford 06.03
    '08 Camden 06.19, Camden 06.20, DC 06.22, NYC 06.24, NYC 06.25
    '09 Philly 10.27, Philly 10.28, Philly 10.30, Philly 10.31
    '10 Hartford 05.15, Newark 05.18, NYC 05.20, NYC 05.21
    '12 Philly 09.02
    '13 Philly 10.21, Philly 10.22
    '16 Philly 04.28, Philly 04.29
    '18 Boston 09.02
    '21 Asbury Park 09.18
    '22 Camden 09.14

• I haven’t received anything from Ticketmaster about the verified fan code. I’m curious as to whether anyone else has.. 

• B4idiejetsB4idiejets NJ Posts: 346
    ....nothing here yet. Friggin nerve racking..lol
  • Nothing yet for presale. I did get the ten club reserved seats for Denver, but hoping I can order 2 more in presale so I can take my teens. I did NOT get any ten club tickets last time they came to Denver. I was so bummed I wasn’t selected but thankful I scored them this time.  I did get some through ticketmaster last time and they were decent seats.  I wish we knew where our ten club seats will be located too before trying to order tickets in the presale. Maybe try to get seats kind of near the ten club seats? This process does not feel easy.
  • For past Verified Pre Sales for various artists, Ive gotten the emails from TM late usually 9-10 pm EST
  • wasimardwasimard Chicoutimi, QC Posts: 3
    Just received ticketmaster code. 🤘
  • Got presale code for MSG!
  • Waitlisted for MSG.   Open to offers :)
  • JuneNCashJuneNCash Ventura, CA Posts: 22
    Anyone have a code for MSG that they are not as to use?  I'd gladly accept it. Made the mistake of only requesting one verified fan code and didn't realize you had to submit one for each show. 
  • JuneNCash said:
    Anyone have a code for MSG that they are not as to use?  I'd gladly accept it. Made the mistake of only requesting one verified fan code and didn't realize you had to submit one for each show. 
    Codes are tied to your account and can't be transferred. 
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• MelzombieMelzombie Charleston, SC Posts: 200
    Shut out of 10c lottery and pre-sale. 
    What are the odds of any tickets left for the general public sale on Friday? 
    Also, the fan to fan sale doesn’t ramp up till Feb. right?? 
  • bsfitchbsfitch Posts: 24
    On waitlist for verified fan. WTF. Go F-CK yourselves TM. This whole process is a scam
  • Got MSG.  I was shutout in 10C.
  • Anyone ever heard of getting tickets off the waitlist?

got shut out of 10c, waitlist on TM, having some bad luck for my first go around.
  • WMAmoricanWMAmorican Posts: 208
    edited January 2020
    Got codes for both Oakland shows, still waiting to hear if I got 10c tix to Oak 2 however...
  • Shut out on all 7 10C presale shows- Denver through Oakland.  Thought the first code emailed was the verified fan code, but it's not- so shut out there too.  Not feeling lucky about general public sale... This whole nontransferable digital ticket deal beats the scalpers, but i listen everyday on channel 22, been chompin at the bit to see the band on tour again and cannot get a single friggin ticket!!!   All i hear is Not For You on repeat.

Shout out if you can't make a show and have tickets for the fan to fan exchange. 

• Hi, I lucked out and scored Ten Club tix to Denver, my hometown. I also registered for the verified fan sale for tomorrow morning and received a code. Is it really ok if I try and get 4 more tickets? My daughter and her hubby want to go as well as my brother and a friend. I know we won’t all sit together but would all still love to go together. I’m thinking it’s ok since they sent me a code....?
  • duffmannduffmann PHILLY Posts: 475
    Mikusxkm said:
    Hi, I lucked out and scored Ten Club tix to Denver, my hometown. I also registered for the verified fan sale for tomorrow morning and received a code. Is it really ok if I try and get 4 more tickets? My daughter and her hubby want to go as well as my brother and a friend. I know we won’t all sit together but would all still love to go together. I’m thinking it’s ok since they sent me a code....?
    Four ticket max per account per show.
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • mackobumackobu Posts: 19
    If anyone has 2 extras for MSG, please message me. Show is on my birthday and it’s the only one I could attend this year.  I got completely shut out. 
  • SwordoSwordo Posts: 266
    Mikusxkm said:
    Hi, I lucked out and scored Ten Club tix to Denver, my hometown. I also registered for the verified fan sale for tomorrow morning and received a code. Is it really ok if I try and get 4 more tickets? My daughter and her hubby want to go as well as my brother and a friend. I know we won’t all sit together but would all still love to go together. I’m thinking it’s ok since they sent me a code....?
    Would advise only trying to get 2 more tickets, not 4.
  • matt.wattmatt.watt Posts: 76
    edited January 2020
    Can I bitch for a moment? Fuck this whole convoluted process this year. It was not clear to me that there were dual overlapping but separate presale and I am apparently screwed by both. 

I’ve been an active 10C member for over 10 years. I was shut out of the 10C presale when my only request was for the show in Denver, my fucking backyard. One show! Now I’m shut out of the OTHER presale. What the fuck guys?! How the fuck am I not able to get good and reasonable tickets to only One show through the God damn Fan Club! What’s the fucking benefit here?! You can go tell Ticketmaster to get fucked. I think this whole round is a fucking nightmare. The process is not clear and that’s no surprise with TM involve. Seriously, this is asinine. 
    Post edited by matt.watt on
  • ogre1213ogre1213 Posts: 391
    edited January 2020
    Also looking for 2 MSG tickets. Hoping to get tomorrow at the general public sale. But I know that’s a long shot :-( thanks again! Member number 212xxx since 2000 , 20 year 10C member 
    Some die just to live
  • thewall31thewall31 NB, Canada Posts: 5
    edited January 2020
      I struck out on 10c lottery and missed the fan verified sale for Ottawa.   Really hoping there will be something left in the General Public sale.  But if I don't score 2 tickets, would I be able to purchase through the fan to fan exchange next month?  
    Post edited by thewall31 on
    I Belive In Miracles, I Beleive In A Better World, For Me And You.....