Options

Public Ticket Sale Info

Comments

• Options
    ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 634
    Phoenix....really....when I got past the other 1280 people, there were ONLY behind the stage sucking oxygen.  
    I tried to get any 2 that I could in the Phx public sale, with the "these seats have already been taken" message every time, and then, 40 min in, 2 in sec 221 appear and they let me buy them!  Minor miracle.

I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Options
    mdevitremdevitre Los Angeles Posts: 26
    LA1, back rows behind stage:)  I'm too spoiled, whatev.
    [X]  Ventura, California (May 12, 1992)
    [X]  Las Vegas, Nevada (December 01, 1993)
    [X]  Mountain View, California (October 01, 1994)
    [X]  San Diego, California (November 06, 1995)
    [X]  Seattle, Washington (September 14, 1996)
    [X]  Seattle, Washington (September 16, 1996)
    [X]  San Diego, California (July 10, 1998)
    [X]  Great Western Forum (July 13, 1998)
    [X]  Inglewood, California (July 14, 1998)
    [X]  Las Vegas, Nevada (October 22, 2000)
    [X]  Los Angeles, California (October 24, 2000)
    [X]  San Diego, California (October 25, 2000)
    [X]  Irvine, California (June 02, 2003)
    [X]  San Diego, California (June 05, 2003)
    [X]  Los Angeles, California (July 09, 2006)
    [X]  Hollywood, California (July 12, 2006)
    [X]  Santa Barbara, California (July 13, 2006)
    [X]  Universal City, California (September 30, 2009)
    [X]  Gibson Amphitheater (October 07, 2009)
    [X]  Los Angeles, CA (November 23, 2013)
    [X]  Los Angeles, CA (November 24, 2013)
    [X]  Greenville (April 16, 2016)
    [X]  Boston 1 (August 05, 2016)
    [X]  Boston 2 (August 07, 2016)
  • Options
    RT228921 said:
    I'm trying not to be cynical about it because PJ is literally my favorite thing in the world but, man...I'm feeling the cynicism creeping in.
    I think that’s pretty much how we all feel. 
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • Options
    Catmeyer71Catmeyer71 The desert by way of the C-bus. Posts: 28
    ddeschler said:
    Phoenix....really....when I got past the other 1280 people, there were ONLY behind the stage sucking oxygen.  
    I tried to get any 2 that I could in the Phx public sale, with the "these seats have already been taken" message every time, and then, 40 min in, 2 in sec 221 appear and they let me buy them!  Minor miracle.

Congrats! Guess someone's card didn't go through? haha!!  I'll search for you with my binoculars!!  Wear something bright so I can see you!  ;)
    "...An undertow of futures laid to waste, embraced..." - Sad
    Columbus:  November 1991 "Get into this shit before Billy gets out here." - Ed  
    Cincy:  March 1992
    Columbus:  March 1992
    Cleveland:  July 1992 (Mudslides at Blossom) 
    Pittsburgh:  August 1992
    ------->Adulted for a while and didn't like it.
    Columbus:  August 2000
    Columbus:  June 2003
    -------->Parent stuff
    Phoenix:  November 2013
    St. Paul:  October 2014
    Seattle (1):  August 2018 
    Phoenix April 2020 (Ticket insanity)
  • Options
    afgpjafgpj Upstate NY Posts: 142
    It said on Pearl Jam‘s website that there would be limited tickets available in the public sale.  I think that they have done more than most bands to try to get as many tickets for the loyal fans as possible. There is just too high of a demand and too few shows. I’m sure there will be more coming in the fall.
  • Options
    afgpj said:
    It said on Pearl Jam‘s website that there would be limited tickets available in the public sale.  I think that they have done more than most bands to try to get as many tickets for the loyal fans as possible. There is just too high of a demand and too few shows. I’m sure there will be more coming in the fall.

Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• Options
    I want to cry. No luck in 10 club sale, verified fan pre-sale, or public sale. 2000+ people ahead of me. Nothing left at all for Nashville, so I tried Denver. Same thing. I’ve been a fan since 1991, and nothing. I’m so so sad. 
  • Options
    Anyone have an extra ticket for Baltimore?  I just need one.  Anywhere in the building.  I'll happily buy beer all night. 
    Brian Cheeseman
  • Options
    rfherbstrfherbst Denver Posts: 28
    First time poster here - joined 10C last summer.  I was wondering if PJ does something that many artists (like Springsteen) do - holding on to some top seats, including GA, until the day of the show and releasing them then to (hopefully) make it into fans hands instead of scalpers?
  • Options
    TjaredTjared Posts: 3
    Does 10Club have a Losers Club for those of us who can’t get tickets?
  • Options
    There will be a fan to fan ticket exchange after February 18th.   There will be people who cant go or changed their minds and great tickets will be available i am sure.  no one can sell those tickets so that will be the only way to unload them.  Stay tuned for that time.  

LBDeb

Mind your manners!!!!!
    San Diego and LA 2
  • Options
    Fan-To-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange
    For fans who are unable to use their tickets, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer North America’s first Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange, which will allow fans to resell their tickets for the price they paid (including all fees). The Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange will launch on February 18, 2020. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.
    LBDeb

Mind your manners!!!!!
    San Diego and LA 2
  • Options
    Tjared said:
    Does 10Club have a Losers Club for those of us who can’t get tickets?
    There will be a fan to fan ticket exchange after February 18th.   There will be people who cant go or changed their minds and great tickets will be available i am sure.  no one can sell those tickets so that will be the only way to unload them.  Stay tuned for that time. 

Fan-To-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange
    For fans who are unable to use their tickets, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer North America’s first Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange, which will allow fans to resell their tickets for the price they paid (including all fees). The Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange will launch on February 18, 2020. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.
    LBDeb

Mind your manners!!!!!
    San Diego and LA 2
  • Options
    While I'm sorry for all who wanted tix and didn't get them, a little perspective would help. I have friends who, by any definition, would consider themselves Pearl Jam fans - have several albums (probably more 90s than after, sure; ), have seen them live and would like to see them live. But they're not so hardcore that they're in 10c, they have lives, maybe jobs, kids, whatever, but they genuinely like the band and would really like to see them live.

So (as a few who texted me this week) these people hear they're coming to town and want to get tix. Assuming they weren't even VF, which could have gotten them only upper deck seats in Oakland yesterday, say they try the "public sale" today. I did it just to see what would have happened - you go there at 9:50 and get in the queue, they show you the seating chart - all blue, as if all sections, including GA, might have tickets!

At 10:01, I was 1,769. Five minutes later, 866. Five minutes later, 152. When I finally got in at 10:12, there were very few scattered singles in the nosebleeds, with the only actual pairs or rows available completely and totally behind the stage!

Yes, we pay our dues, and by most standards have gotten great access to great tickets over the years, as cumbersome as some of the processes can be. I'm just saying that there are a lot of people that are far from "casual fans" but just aren't freaks like us that would have loved to have gone to these shows, and yet could not get SHIT for tickets even if they'd done everything right for the supposed public on sale.

I think it's great the arena is going to be packed with hard-core fans, certainly on the floor and in all the good sections, and for that those of us lucky enough to go should be grateful. But outside a couple venues, anyone in 10c not going for GA only could have gotten seats, probably good ones, to all of these shows. But people who are truly legitimate fans, albeit not fanatics like us, had zero chance at all for even a decent seat! Tough shit perhaps, but still, spare a thought for the common man (or woman), that's all I'm saying...
  • Options
    Didn't get tix thru TC, VF or Public sale because it sold out. Sat in the queue for an hour. Anyway, how exactly will the fan to fan work? I've never done anything like that before. I'm not giving up just yet on getting tix so I wanna be prepared if another fan sells their tickets. Looking for 2 or 4 tix for the Baltimore show. 
  • Options
    DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    I think this tour could be considered a "Promotional" tour which serves to stimulate press and interest in the band. A stadium tour in the fall seems to be looming. That is when the majority of fans will see this band. I recall U2 doing that on the Zoo Station tour. They hits key arenas for one night early on and came back for a stadium tour. I got 10 Club Reserved Tix for Ottawa and, got shut out on 10 Club Tix for Balt and MSG , then scored upper level rear stage tix for MSG in the VF sale. Happy as heck to be going, but I think most of us will be at much larger shows later in the year.
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    afgpj said:
        I totally agree, we have been spoiled by our favorite band....we got used to being able to see them EVERY year for so long! They take one year off  and YIKES!!! They come back out and we're like vultures who have to fight over one big carcass..... now I pray for fall shows :hug::dizzy::fearful:
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    Gipper1 said:
    Anyone have an extra ticket for Baltimore?  I just need one.  Anywhere in the building.  I'll happily buy beer all night. 
    I like your chances!!!    
  • Options
    Looking for 1 ticket for msg, went 0-3 buying tickets this week. 
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,430
    I just got this now. I wasn't in the Queue but its telling me that i am>LOL

Pearl JamMon • Apr 13 • 7:30 PMViejas Arena at Aztec Bowl San Diego State University, San Diego, CA

You can’t join this queue because you’re already in line.
    Please return to your original device or browser to complete your ticket purchase

• Options

I was talking with my bride about this exact thing tonight. I've seen some people asking outrageous amounts of money, and I couldn't understand how they were getting away with it. My bride's response: Sell them through the verified resale method, but charge them $850 for a pack of gum (or anything of no real value). Granted, my bride is highly suspect, but she made a good point about the process - aside from ethics, there's really no bond or available technology to make sure people don't scalp tickets.
    Keep it ethical, my friends.

blu
  • Options
    Nothing during 10C sale, nothing in Verified Fan, forgot all about the public sale till about 1045 this morning...
    Logged on for Quebec City.. 6 PEOPLE in front of me, then scored 4 tix, side stage!! Un-friggin-believable...
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,374
    StevieC. said:
    Nothing during 10C sale, nothing in Verified Fan, forgot all about the public sale till about 1045 this morning...
    Logged on for Quebec City.. 6 PEOPLE in front of me, then scored 4 tix, side stage!! Un-friggin-believable...
    QC was slow to sell...congrats on getting what you wanted
  • Options
    StevieC. said:
    QC was slow to sell...congrats on getting what you wanted
    Thanks!  Can't believe how easily I got them after the previous two strikeouts..

• Options
    Does anyone know, on the commemorative tix, they must mail them to you?? It didn't say anything on TM on how it works..
  • Options
    ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    edited January 2020
    StevieC. said:
    Does anyone know, on the commemorative tix, they must mail them to you?? It didn't say anything on TM on how it works..
    It says they mail them to you after the show you attend.
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• Options
    Casi007Casi007 Posts: 12
    I got that stupid spinning circle for about 30 mins while trying for Baltimore and we all know that means a server hang up and it’s pointless. Needless to say I didn’t get tickets. 
  • Options
    10C & PJ should be ashamed of themselves...
    Somewhere I remember Pearl Jam making a fuss about ticket prices back in the day maybe I’m mistaken? $11k for a GA floor ticket at MSG? Are you fucking kidding me?
  • Options
    MF213826 said:
    I want to cry. No luck in 10 club sale, verified fan pre-sale, or public sale. 2000+ people ahead of me. Nothing left at all for Nashville, so I tried Denver. Same thing. I’ve been a fan since 1991, and nothing. I’m so so sad. 
    Same boat this is absolutely terrible execution of a ticket sale... especially when 10C said 99% chance of getting tickets... in NY its now $500 on StubHub to get a ‘barstool’ up in the rafters, behind stage... $11k for GA floor tickets...
  • Options
    halshakarchihalshakarchi Toronto Posts: 176
    MF213826 said:
    Same boat this is absolutely terrible execution of a ticket sale... especially when 10C said 99% chance of getting tickets... in NY its now $500 on StubHub to get a ‘barstool’ up in the rafters, behind stage... $11k for GA floor tickets...
    You do know that 99% figure changed as more people entered the lottery, right? The more people that entered the lower the odds became. It doesn’t matter if it was 99% when you entered.