Public Ticket Sale Info

Comments

• JuneNCashJuneNCash Ventura, CA Posts: 22
    We're out. Good luck
  • jeffmljeffml Posts: 9
    Why does it say Baltimore on sale is January 31st?  Are they adding a show?
  • I just don’t understand how members of the fan club ended up with zero tickets when there were 3 different ways to get them! As others have asked, why am I still a member of the fan club? I haven’t had the opportunity to see them in almost 4 years and now won’t be able to see them this year! This is ridiculous. I’m not mad, just sad. 
  • Wilco87Wilco87 Posts: 33
    jeffml said:
    Maybe that's for the VIP/Vitalogy seats?
  • jeffml said:
    It’s something with the Vitalogy foundation I have no idea how you go about getting tickets 
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Scranton, PA Posts: 756
    5 guys walking to Nashville haha
    Off (s)He Goes
  • lfitzpatrick9lfitzpatrick9 NJ Posts: 372
    Is it really a public sale for MsG if no tickets were actually on sale? What a fucking joke Ticketmaster is! There also needs to be a cap for the amount of shows Tc members can attend and put in for. If you are going to all 4 Canada shows, Balt, Cali etc. you shouldn’t even be able to put in for MSG. This system is so fucked. 
  • ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    Is it really a public sale for MsG if no tickets were actually on sale? What a fucking joke Ticketmaster is! There also needs to be a cap for the amount of shows Tc members can attend and put in for. If you are going to all 4 Canada shows, Balt, Cali etc. you shouldn’t even be able to put in for MSG. This system is so fucked. 
    Which shows did you try to get tickets for?
  • Ottawa and MSG. I got tickets for Ottawa and struck out three times for MSG
    9/28/2004 Boston, Mass
    5/12/2006 Albany, NY
    6/01/2006 E Rutherford, NJ
    6/24/2008, NYC MSG, NY
    6/25/2008, NYC MSG, NY
    10/27/2009 Philli, PA Spectrum 1
    5/21/2010 NYC MSG 2, NY
    10/25/13 Hartford, Ct
    ecdanc said:
    My one only show priority one was for MsG reserved. Then got a code for verified presale. Struck out on that and today clearly no one got a ticket so that’s fun. They really need to have more than one show in NY. It’s just impossible to get a ticket too. 
  • MelzombieMelzombie Charleston, SC Posts: 200
    Public Sale was a shit show as expected. What are the odds of getting Fan to Fan tickets in February? 
  • ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    ecdanc said:
    My one only show priority one was for MsG reserved. Then got a code for verified presale. Struck out on that and today clearly no one got a ticket so that’s fun. They really need to have more than one show in NY. It’s just impossible to get a ticket too. 
    So people going to other shows shouldn’t have a shot at MSG so you have a better chance at the only show you’re willing to attend? Go to a different show. 
    Melzombie said:
    Public Sale was a shit show as expected. What are the odds of getting Fan to Fan tickets in February? 
    Probably pretty decent as long as you don’t want to go to MSG or Denver 
  • Melzombie said:
    anyone know how/where that's going to happen? 
  • jjustb said:
    This blows.  Never had trouble like this before . Unreal!!!
    I don’t think any one has ever had this much trouble before. 
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
    rafesykes said:
    Melzombie said:
    anyone know how/where that's going to happen? 
    I believe February 18th is the day the fan to fan exchange opens up. But since I’m trying for NY that is pointless. I’ll be lining up at the box office day of show like I did in 2016 and hoping for some luck 
  • FC28207FC28207 Posts: 70
    Ticketmaster window is in a fatal loop after the 2000+ in queue.  "tickets are about to become available... sit tight"  loops back, restarts...

1. Red Rocks '95, second night starting on chairs
    2. buncha others, doesn't really matter
  • Yep, trying to get tickets to Denver, after missing everything else else.  As soon as I got in, 15 minutes prior to the sale and I was notified there were 2000+ people already ahead of me.  Now I'm in an infinite loop of "Tickets are about to become available".
  • FC28207FC28207 Posts: 70
    I tried a different browser, Denver is sold out.  OKC has 300 sections and behind the stage.  Fuck off TM.  See you on leg 2 or ACL fest
    1. Red Rocks '95, second night starting on chairs
    2. buncha others, doesn't really matter
  • CD237318CD237318 Connecticut Posts: 6
    matt.watt said:
    Yep, trying to get tickets to Denver, after missing everything else else.  As soon as I got in, 15 minutes prior to the sale and I was notified there were 2000+ people already ahead of me.  Now I'm in an infinite loop of "Tickets are about to become available".
    Same here wtf
  • CD237318 said:
    matt.watt said:
    Yep, trying to get tickets to Denver, after missing everything else else.  As soon as I got in, 15 minutes prior to the sale and I was notified there were 2000+ people already ahead of me.  Now I'm in an infinite loop of "Tickets are about to become available".
    Same here wtf
    same for Denver
  • I suppose I'll just waste my entire day watching this infinite loop
  • I guess if you have a passport Canada is the way to go. Piece of cake to get tickets.
    9/28/2004 Boston, Mass
    5/12/2006 Albany, NY
    6/01/2006 E Rutherford, NJ
    6/24/2008, NYC MSG, NY
    6/25/2008, NYC MSG, NY
    10/27/2009 Philli, PA Spectrum 1
    5/21/2010 NYC MSG 2, NY
    10/25/13 Hartford, Ct
  • matt.wattmatt.watt Posts: 76
    edited January 2020
    So just a recap:
    Fan Club Sale = Butt Fucked
    TM Verified Presale = Butt Fucked
    TM Public Sale = Butt Fucked

I'm just trying to go to the one show an hour away from me.

Don't get me started on my overall feelings for online ticket sales for just about EVERYTHING anymore, but no doubt this is all in the hands of the resellers by now.  I blame all of this on TM, and a rather unclear and rushed NEW process for 10C tickets.  Given Pearl Jam's history, I'm astounded they decided to partner with TM.  Let this be a lesson, this is what happens, and this is how you SHIT all over your fans.
  • I'm trying not to be cynical about it because PJ is literally my favorite thing in the world but, man...I'm feeling the cynicism creeping in.
  • wd45wd45 Posts: 1
    I am in the same boat for Denver - 10c- no luck, Verified "Fan" - no luck - TM Debacle watching the blue circle spin and spin - FUCKED!

Not really sure what to even say, except I can purchase a ticket on StubHub for $2,500...
  • So I was looking on stubhub for shits and giggs yesterday and looking at the absurdity of the pricing...anyway, I get a call after I close the window on my computer and its stubhub. They're watching me look for tickets and asked me if I needed any assistance.  Go fly a kite, stubhub.
  • Catmeyer71Catmeyer71 The desert by way of the C-bus. Posts: 28
    Melzombie said:
    It was friggin ugly.  I told myself I wasn't going to buy if it was a crap seat, but....Phoenix....really....when I got past the other 1280 people, there were ONLY behind the stage sucking oxygen.  Hands up who's a 10C member shut out of everything and hanging in section 209???????  Why do I do this to myself?  Oh yea, cause I friggin love these guys and I can meet up with friends.
    "...An undertow of futures laid to waste, embraced..." - Sad
    Columbus:  November 1991 "Get into this shit before Billy gets out here." - Ed  
    Cincy:  March 1992
    Columbus:  March 1992
    Cleveland:  July 1992 (Mudslides at Blossom) 
    Pittsburgh:  August 1992
    ------->Adulted for a while and didn't like it.
    Columbus:  August 2000
    Columbus:  June 2003
    -------->Parent stuff
    Phoenix:  November 2013
    St. Paul:  October 2014
    Seattle (1):  August 2018 
    Phoenix April 2020 (Ticket insanity)
  • CD237318CD237318 Connecticut Posts: 6
    New York and Baltimore SOLD OUT
  • RT228921 said:
    So I was looking on stubhub for shits and giggs yesterday and looking at the absurdity of the pricing...anyway, I get a call after I close the window on my computer and its stubhub. They're watching me look for tickets and asked me if I needed any assistance.  Go fly a kite, stubhub.
    Same thing happened to me yesterday and after the Phish New Year's at MSG sale.
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020