Public Ticket Sale Info

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
Public Ticket Sale Info
News January 13 2020
https://pearljam.com/news/public-ticket-sale-info

In support of Gigaton, Pearl Jam will embark on their first leg of North American tour dates in March and April. The 16-date tour kicks-off on March 18 in Toronto and wraps with a two-date stint in Oakland April 18-19.

Pearl Jam's North American tour is in addition to the band's previously announced European summer tour. Check the Tour page for a full list of dates.

Verified Fan Registration and Presale

General public tickets will be sold first through a presale powered by Ticketmaster Verified Fan. Pearl Jam has partnered with Ticketmaster to create a safe, reliable, ticket-buying experience and ensure tickets get directly to fans for this tour.

A simple registration is required and only fans that have been verified and invited to the presale will receive an access code that will allow them to shop for tickets.

Ticketmaster Verified Fan registration begins today, January 13 and closes on Wednesday, January 15 at 11:59pm PT.

The Verified Fan presale begins on Thursday, January 23 at 10am venue local time.

REGISTER NOW

General Public Onsale

A remaining, limited number of tickets for each venue will then be released through a traditional general sale on January 24 at 10am venue local time on Ticketmaster.com.

TOUR DATES

Ticket Sale Information

Tickets for Pearl Jam’s North American concerts will be made available through a Ticketmaster Verified Fan registration and public ticket presale, a Ten Club presale for eligible members, and a general public ticket sale.

To give fans the best chance to buy tickets at face value for this tour, Pearl Jam has decided that tickets will be mobile only and strictly non-transferable, except in NY and CO where transferability is required by state law.

SafeTix™ Ticket Transferability Info: SafeTix mobile tickets will be issued for all tickets for all shows. These tickets will be non-transferable, (except in NY and CO where transferability is required by state law), which means that ticket purchasers will be required to enter the venue with their guests. SafeTix tickets use a unique barcode that automatically refreshes every few seconds so they cannot be screenshot or counterfeited. SafeTix tickets require a smartphone to display. No other tickets will be accepted for entry.

Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange: For fans who are unable to use their tickets, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer North America’s first Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange, which will allow fans to resell their tickets for the price they paid (including all fees). The Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange will launch on February 18, 2020. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.

Tickets for all U.S. shows are $98 + $5 towards Vitalogy Foundation Charity + all applicable service charges, facility fees and taxes (USD). Tickets for all Canada shows are $125 + $8 towards Vitalogy Foundation Charity + all applicable service charges, facility fees and taxes (CAD).

NOTE: $5 of each ticket is a charitable contribution to the Vitalogy Foundation, a United States-based public charity under I.R.C. section 501(c)(3) and 509(a)(1).

Comments

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,872
    is there a way to prioritize GA over Seated?
  • Is it possible to see the odds of getting tickets to each after show after I've already purchased tickets?
  • sjanew80sjanew80 Posts: 1
    edited January 2020
    I have tried on ticketmaster for tickets and I keep getting errors. Do you know when this might be fixed? I would hate to miss out on a ticket because their website is not working!!

Edit: Nevermind, this was my own computer's fault, not Ticketmaster.
    Post edited by sjanew80 on
  • vzouzalvzouzal Posts: 202
    It does not list the Canadian dates
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,874
    sjanew80 said:
    I have tried on ticketmaster for tickets and I keep getting errors. Do you know when this might be fixed? I would hate to miss out on a ticket because their website is not working!!
    Same. I hit the sign in with TM button and I just get the spinning circles. It's been doing that for 20 minutes and still doesn't let me log in.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Same here - been waiting for over an hour.  Am I missing something?
    1996: Buffalo
    2000: Saratoga
    2003: Buffalo
    2004: Toledo
    2005: Toronto
    2006: Albany, Cleveland
    2010: Buffalo, NYC
    2011: Toronto
    2013: Buffalo
    2016: Toronto
    2020: Hamilton
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,874
    sjanew80 said:
    Same. I hit the sign in with TM button and I just get the spinning circles. It's been doing that for 20 minutes and still doesn't let me log in.
    bjohnson7 said:
    Same here - been waiting for over an hour.  Am I missing something?
    I was using Chrome and decided to try Firefox and it went through. I have no idea why. Try a different browser.  ;)
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • sjanew80 said:
    bjohnson7 said:
    Same here - been waiting for over an hour.  Am I missing something?
    I was using Chrome and decided to try Firefox and it went through. I have no idea why. Try a different browser.  ;)
    Tried using Edge and that worked, thanks!
    1996: Buffalo
    2000: Saratoga
    2003: Buffalo
    2004: Toledo
    2005: Toronto
    2006: Albany, Cleveland
    2010: Buffalo, NYC
    2011: Toronto
    2013: Buffalo
    2016: Toronto
    2020: Hamilton
  • Where is the code?  Did it come in the email blast in regards to their new album?  I never got a code......
  • G-forceG-force Posts: 218
    edited January 2020
    I just did it, seems fairly easy. requested 2 MSG tickets for either GA 17% or reserved 99%, received confirmation email immediately stating I would hear back by the evening of Jan 19.  sorry this is for Pre-sale.
    Post edited by G-force on
  • PearlJamFanLVPearlJamFanLV Las Vegas, NV Posts: 42
    Are these based on 10C seniority like before or just random?  I normally get great seats since I've been a member forever.  Would like to continue that and not end up getting screwed.
  • Are folks also registering for public presale as a backup?   Code was 61xxxx for 10Club presale and dont want to lose out..  Hopefully TenClub presale takes priority.  
  • MH351MH351 Posts: 8
    Requested 2 GA Pitt tickets for Nashville, three hours after tickets went on sale.  Got a 53% chance.  Been a member of 10 club sine 1998.  Anyone care to comment on getting why GA Pitt tickets are so hard to get.  And, anyone with a low percentage, did you get your tickets?  

• BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    edited January 2020
    MH351 said:
    Requested 2 GA Pitt tickets for Nashville, three hours after tickets went on sale.  Got a 53% chance.  Been a member of 10 club sine 1998.  Anyone care to comment on getting why GA Pitt tickets are so hard to get.  And, anyone with a low percentage, did you get your tickets?  

Everyone has the same odds, and no one has actually acquired tickets yet. 
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • sheri zonasheri zona Makai Side Posts: 356
    MH351 said:

my latest 10c number is from 2012 and i got GA for seattle night 1 in 2018. odds were low then too. think good vibes, you’ll get em :)
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
  • Where is the code?  Did it come in the email blast in regards to their new album?  I never got a code......
    No code?
  • MH351MH351 Posts: 8
    If you update ticket request, are you bumped down in your odds of getting tickets?

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    MH351 said:
    If you update ticket request, are you bumped down in your odds of getting tickets?

No
  • I did not get the email with my pre-sale code. When was it sent?
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,148
    I did not get the email with my pre-sale code. When was it sent?
    Yesterday. Check your spam
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88 said:
    I did not get the email with my pre-sale code. When was it sent?
    Yesterday. Check your spam
    Very small print in the email "Gigaton and North America Tour Announcement".  Scroll down.
    Indy 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Champaign 2003
    Indy 2003
    St. Louis 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Indy 2010
    Hampton 2016
    Lexington 2016
    EV Bourbon and Beyond 2017
    Chicago N1 2018
    Chicago N2 2018
    Nashville 2022
    St Louis 2022
    Oklahoma City 2022
    Denver 2022
    Chicago N1 2023
    Chicago N2 2023
  • Any else confused about transferability? Tickets are strictly non transferable (except in CO and NY) but then it goes on to say tickets can be bought and sold on a fan to fan exchange at face value?  So which is it? Are they non transferable or can your pair(s) be sold (transfered) at face value on the exchange?  What am I missing?  Does this not seem like a way to buy a pair of tickets for a non 10c friend and then “transfer” them in the exchange? 
    4/18/03, 10/6/04, 9/11/05, 6/24/06, 6/16/08, ?
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    edited January 2020
    Any else confused about transferability? Tickets are strictly non transferable (except in CO and NY) but then it goes on to say tickets can be bought and sold on a fan to fan exchange at face value?  So which is it? Are they non transferable or can your pair(s) be sold (transfered) at face value on the exchange?  What am I missing?  Does this not seem like a way to buy a pair of tickets for a non 10c friend and then “transfer” them in the exchange? 
    I was confused too so I got clarification from 10c.

No transfers, if you buy two tickets, your ticket buddy has to walk in with you. Both tickets will be on your phone, you won’t have a way of forwarding the QR code to them. EXCEPT if it’s for NY or CO, transfers are allowed due to state law. I’m not sure if you can transfer both or just one.

If you’re selling, it gets posted to a marketplace. You can’t “send” them to a designated person. Think of it as posting on StubHub, except for face value. 

What hasn’t been confirmed is whether you can post just one ticket on the marketplace rather than a pair. For whatever reason this wasn’t a concern for me so I didn’t check on this scenario. 

Post edited by Suziemay on
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    Where is the code?  Did it come in the email blast in regards to their new album?  I never got a code......
    No code?
    i see what you did there
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,308
    Suziemay said:
    Any else confused about transferability? Tickets are strictly non transferable (except in CO and NY) but then it goes on to say tickets can be bought and sold on a fan to fan exchange at face value?  So which is it? Are they non transferable or can your pair(s) be sold (transfered) at face value on the exchange?  What am I missing?  Does this not seem like a way to buy a pair of tickets for a non 10c friend and then “transfer” them in the exchange? 

No transfers, if you buy two tickets, your ticket buddy has to walk in with you. Both tickets will be on your phone, you won’t have a way of forwarding the QR code to them. EXCEPT if it’s for NY or CO, transfers are allowed due to state law. I’m not sure if you can transfer both or just one.

If you’re selling, it gets posted to a marketplace. You can’t “send” them to a designated person. Think of it as posting on StubHub, except for face value. 

What hasn’t been confirmed is whether you can post just one ticket on the marketplace rather than a pair. For whatever reason this wasn’t a concern for me so I didn’t check on this scenario. 

If you are the purchaser...you can sell your extra if you don't need it. If you are the ticket buddy and your purchaser can't go they have to put both the tickets in the Exchange. That's why they say over and over DON'T REQUEST FOR SHOWS YOU CAN"T ATTEND
  • I was able to move through the presale request process (two GA tickets to St. Louis on 4/4). The last page was a confirmation of my request. However, I never received a confirmation email as some people have stated they did. Did anyone else receive the email confirmation, or only see the confirmation page after completing registration? I'm unsure if my request actually went through? Good luck to everyone. Super excited.
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,308
    I was able to move through the presale request process (two GA tickets to St. Louis on 4/4). The last page was a confirmation of my request. However, I never received a confirmation email as some people have stated they did. Did anyone else receive the email confirmation, or only see the confirmation page after completing registration? I'm unsure if my request actually went through? Good luck to everyone. Super excited.
    Everytime I changed my choices or my order I received a confirmation email with the choices I maded at the bottom . 
  • swany24swany24 Posts: 52
    I signed up for the Pearl Jam presale, as I didn't get Ten Club tickets, but have not received an email with information.  Does this mean that I didn't get the presale either?  Has anyone else not heard from Ticketmaster?
  • 1upstate1upstate near Syracuse NY Posts: 201
    swany24 said:
    I signed up for the Pearl Jam presale, as I didn't get Ten Club tickets, but have not received an email with information.  Does this mean that I didn't get the presale either?  Has anyone else not heard from Ticketmaster?
    If you signed up for verified fan you'll get an email tomorrow night telling you if you got a code or are on "stand by" . 

Next day you'll get a text with a code,SPECIFIC to your ticketmaster account.  FOLLOW DIRECTIONS They will void code if not used with right account, you use multiple devices, etc. 
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine"
  • U2SJU2SJ Posts: 57
    Suziemay said:

Do you know if this goes for both the tickets we get through Ten Club AND/OR the tickets we get in the public sale? 
    I want to try in the general sale too in case I score better tix than Ten Club ends up giving me... will i be able to sell the TM ones on this exchange site too?