Pearl Jam is returning to Europe in 2020

Comments

• GardenOfJonesGardenOfJones Finland Posts: 25
    So what's the general opinion on Lollapalooza Stockholms saturday, will Pearl Jam and The Killers both play the main stage? Or will The Killers be playing other stage?
    PJ
    2012: Prague, 2014: Amsterdam 1 & 2, Stockholm, 2018: Amsterdam 1 & 2, 2022: Amsterdam 2
    EV
    2017: Berlin, 2019: Berlin
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,925
    If you had to choose... I can add 2 extra days of vacation and do Zurich or Vienna in addition to my already planned Krakow and Budapest.. anyone who is knowledgeable about Europe have an opinion?? Zurich seems to be the hot option on forums?
    If it was me, I'd do Zurich for sure. It would be great to complete the 'spicy three'.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    If you had to choose... I can add 2 extra days of vacation and do Zurich or Vienna in addition to my already planned Krakow and Budapest.. anyone who is knowledgeable about Europe have an opinion?? Zurich seems to be the hot option on forums?
    Personally I’d take Zürich, others will inevitably say Vienna. Both are beautiful cities, Zürich has the more imposing landscape around.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    edited December 2019

German trains now are open to book trip frankfurt-berlin on 24th june...go get en now is cheap..

rockin pj fans train is 11:14 am - ICE 372 Wagon 5...

https://www.bahn.de/en/view/index.shtml
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    edited December 2019

German trains now are open to book trip frankfurt-berlin on 24th june...go get en now is cheap..

rockin pj fans train is 11:14 am - ICE 327 Wagon 5...

https://www.bahn.de/en/view/index.shtml
    See you in wagon 5 🤘🏻 The table where seat 71 and 75 are taken is open to two more of you fine people ;) 
    Post edited by JPPJ84 on
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    So what's the general opinion on Lollapalooza Stockholms saturday, will Pearl Jam and The Killers both play the main stage? Or will The Killers be playing other stage?
    I would say the Killers play the 2nd largest stage before PJ

This summer they had a similar situation. There was two large names on the first line for each day

On Friday Travis played the main stage and Lana played on the 2nd largest stage. Same thing on Saturday. Foos on the main stage and Laleh played the 2nd largest stage before them.

225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
    I‘ve only been to Lolla once but then the bands alternated between the two stages. So the Killers would play the second stage.
  • Oops...
    It looks like I waited a bit too long to book my trip from Krakow to Budapest. There seems to be only 1 direct flight on the day between the shows and that one is (almost) full already. So, does anyone have other good options to get from Krakow to Budapest in time?
  • aurelgugusaurelgugus France & Luxembourg Posts: 499
    Oops...
    It looks like I waited a bit too long to book my trip from Krakow to Budapest. There seems to be only 1 direct flight on the day between the shows and that one is (almost) full already. So, does anyone have other good options to get from Krakow to Budapest in time?
    Train or Bus (flixbus), you can check the European rumour thread
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • CB254133CB254133 Posts: 153
    Hi everyone, am looking for a 10c GA ticket for KRAKOW.  If anyone has a spare I would be very grateful.  Hotel and flights from UK booked, just need a ticket!! Thanks
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JustynaJustyna Posts: 132
    tino_11 said:
    it sounds crazy. But does anyone have experience in returning tickets to Ten Club? I know what the rules are, since unfortunately I read them too late in my enthusiasm to order my first order as a 10C member. I have been trying to email 10C for a few weeks, but so far I have not even received a single response, quite rude if you ask me.

You can't return the tickets but if you let 10c know you're not using them, they can give away your tickets to other fans.

10c will not have replied as they are on holiday until 2nd Jan. I'm sure they'll get back to you then. 
    thank you! I'm guessing I'll just have to wait until I get a response with options.
    You can also give them a call  (after the holidays and remember the time difference ;)). They  are quite nice.

Spodek 2000, Roskilde 2000, O2 2009, Belfast 2010, Hyde Park 2010, Wuhlheide 2010, Open'er 2010, Manchester 1&2 2012 , Amsterdam 1&2 2014, Wuhlheide 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Open'er 2014, MK 2014, Amsterdam 1&2 2018, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018, Barcelona 2018, London 1&2 2018
    Oops...
    Oops...
    It looks like I waited a bit too long to book my trip from Krakow to Budapest. There seems to be only 1 direct flight on the day between the shows and that one is (almost) full already. So, does anyone have other good options to get from Krakow to Budapest in 
    I don't know how much you are willing to spend on your flight, I am thinking of booking this one  https://www.expedia.co.uk/Flight-Information?offerToken=v5-sos-3b509875efc54be286c53ef626743851-16-1~2.S~AQoCCAMSCAimiAEQARgHIAcgASAMIA0gCSgCUgSK8AEAWAFwAA~AQpFCiEIzJ4BEgQzOTEwGKpUIJawASic3NEBMNjc0QE4UUAAWAEKIAjMngESAzUzMxiWsAEggR0oo93RATD43dEBOFFAAVgBEgoIARABGAEqAkxPGAEiBAgBEAEoAigDKAQwAQ&originalPrice=171.50&currency=GBP&adults=1&seniors=0&infantInLap=true&childAges=&trip=OneWay&cabinClass=coach&nonstopOnly=false&refundableFlightsOnly=false&preferredAirline=LO&legs[0].departureAirport=KRK&legs[0].arrivalAirport=BUD&legs[0].departureDate=2020-07-14&rfrr=&superlativeMessages[0]=CP&udpDisplayMode=showhotelbanneronly
    or hichhiking ;)
    Spodek 2000, Roskilde 2000, O2 2009, Belfast 2010, Hyde Park 2010, Wuhlheide 2010, Open'er 2010, Manchester 1&2 2012 , Amsterdam 1&2 2014, Wuhlheide 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Open'er 2014, MK 2014, Amsterdam 1&2 2018, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018, Barcelona 2018, London 1&2 2018
  • Justyna said:
    tino_11 said:
    it sounds crazy. But does anyone have experience in returning tickets to Ten Club? I know what the rules are, since unfortunately I read them too late in my enthusiasm to order my first order as a 10C member. I have been trying to email 10C for a few weeks, but so far I have not even received a single response, quite rude if you ask me.

You can't return the tickets but if you let 10c know you're not using them, they can give away your tickets to other fans.

10c will not have replied as they are on holiday until 2nd Jan. I'm sure they'll get back to you then. 
    thank you! I'm guessing I'll just have to wait until I get a response with options.
    You can also give them a call  (after the holidays and remember the time difference ;)). They  are quite nice.

Thanks!

• ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Has anyone been in the venue in Krakow before, and have you any idea what the side view tickets are like? I'm considering going to this show but would like to know what the view is like, i.e is the stage open, or would it be possible to see much.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    edited December 2019
    Has anyone been in the venue in Krakow before, and have you any idea what the side view tickets are like? I'm considering going to this show but would like to know what the view is like, i.e is the stage open, or would it be possible to see much.
    What section exactly? Immediate side up high you could have the speaker in front of you. @IZI maybe able to help. Also new album means new stage so who knows.
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    PJNB said:
    What section exactly? Immediate side up high you could have the speaker in front of you. @IZI maybe able to help. Also new album means new stage so who knows.
    Section C23 is currently available on Ticketmaster, and I am wondering if anyone here has ever watched a show from that part of the arena. My thinking is that, I am already going to 3 other shows this tour, so might just add a 4th now.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    PJNB said:
    Section C23 is currently available on Ticketmaster, and I am wondering if anyone here has ever watched a show from that part of the arena. My thinking is that, I am already going to 3 other shows this tour, so might just add a 4th now.
    I sat in A-19 and i could see just fine. I know its lower then C-23.

But, like PJNB said, you never know how stage will be set up. 
  • no codeno code Posts: 109
    Today I secured my combi tickets for Werchter Festival. So that brings the total to three shows this year. Werchter, Amsterdam #1 and Amsterdam #2. Is it summer already!?
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead...
  • binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    Just a stupid question: Is there a special section for 10c GA ticket holders in Zurich? I just think I saw someone asking this on facebook. But can't find it anymore there. 
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
    Just a stupid question: Is there a special section for 10c GA ticket holders in Zurich? I just think I saw someone asking this on facebook. But can't find it anymore there. 
    There seems to be a golden circle, yes
  • Hello everyone, am looking for a 10c GA ticket for Frankfurt .  If anyone has a spare I would be very gratefu
  • binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    JPPJ84 said:
    Ok, thanks. And this golden circle is only for the 10c members who bought tickets at the lottery?
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • JABKJABK Finland Posts: 293
    JPPJ84 said:
    Ok, thanks. And this golden circle is only for the 10c members who bought tickets at the lottery?
    Yes... Zürich and Vienna has FOS or Golden Circle for 10c.
    JPPJ84 said:
    Well... not sure about that. I didn’t really look at the general sale but I think there were FOS tickets on offer. So that would mean there’s other folk in there, too.
    PJNB said:
    A couple of better seats have just become available again in Krakow 
  • Hey folks. I've got TenClub tickets for London and they said there is a specific area at the front for these tickets. As I'm flying over I am wondering if I'm delayed will I still be able to get up the front or is it only for those who get in the arena at 1pm? Will we be able to leave and come back from the front area for drinks and food? Thanks
    Banom101 said:
    Hey folks. I've got TenClub tickets for London and they said there is a specific area at the front for these tickets. As I'm flying over I am wondering if I'm delayed will I still be able to get up the front or is it only for those who get in the arena at 1pm? Will we be able to leave and come back from the front area for drinks and food? Thanks
    I am pretty sure there will be a special entrance by the stage for 10C tickets holders. (Like last year for example for Bob Dylan). Kind of gold circle for 10C only. So even if you arrive late or go for drinks you will be closer to stage than fans with general sale or Amex VIP that is behind 10C zone. 
  • PJ Mom from LIPJ Mom from LI Glen Cove NY Posts: 48
    Oops...
    Train or Bus (flixbus), you can check the European rumour thread
    Have you looked at trains? My husband and I are going to take a night train from Krakow to Budapest, tickets haven't gone on sale yet for July. 
    96 - Randall's Island, NY
    00 - Wantagh, NY
    03 - Uniondale,NY/MSG/Holmdel, NJ
    05 - Ottawa,ON, Canada/Atlantic City, NJ
    06 - Hartford, CT/E. Rutherford, NJ
    08 - MSG/Hartford, CT
    09 - Chicago, IL/Philly, PA
    10 - Hartford,CT/Newark, NJ/MSG
    11 - East Troy, WI
    13 - Chicago, IL/Brooklyn, NY/Seattle, WA
    14 - Stockholm/Oslo
    15 - New York, NY