Donald Trump

Comments

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    anyone on the right complaining that the left has been trying to impeach trump since day 1 is a fucking hypocrite:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/republicans-are-already-talking-about-impeaching-clinton
    Well to be fair, not sure “anyone on the right” and this article mean what you say. 

hippiemom = goodness
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    anyone on the right complaining that the left has been trying to impeach trump since day 1 is a fucking hypocrite:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/republicans-are-already-talking-about-impeaching-clinton
    Well to be fair, not sure “anyone on the right” and this article mean what you say. 

what do you mean? the article is about republicans wanting to impeach clinton before the election was even over. all we hear from trump and his minions is that the left has been trying to impeach trump since before he was elected, and they've just been looking for reasons to. they were talking about doing exactly what they are accusing democrats of doing. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

what do you mean? the article is about republicans wanting to impeach clinton before the election was even over. all we hear from trump and his minions is that the left has been trying to impeach trump since before he was elected, and they've just been looking for reasons to. they were talking about doing exactly what they are accusing democrats of doing. 
    I agree with those that said one thing at one time and a different thing now.

i guess I just kinda get annoyed by “anyone on the right”. There were those that didn’t want Clinton impeached since day 1. A generalization and a pretty big leap. Dude should have been removed from office for what he did, but not since day 1
    hippiemom = goodness
    This ain’t just a us/them country. More than just the 2 party kissasses...though they are growing 
    hippiemom = goodness

i guess I just kinda get annoyed by “anyone on the right”. There were those that didn’t want Clinton impeached since day 1. A generalization and a pretty big leap. Dude should have been removed from office for what he did, but not since day 1
    the article was about hillary. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Hahahaha I had a brain fart. Doesn’t change what I’m saying ;)

hippiemom = goodness

i am honestly not clear what it is you are saying. besides the generalization bit. sure, it could be argued that the group complaining on the right about the left wanting to impeach trump since day 1 might not intersect 100% with the group that wanted to impeach clinton from day 1, i would argue it is probably a lot more in common than you think. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    The president’s twitler account had tweeted and retweeted 115 times by late Thursday night, marking what could be his most active day on the platform yet.

Do your job.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    White House spokesman Judd Deere added that Trump’s “use of technology to communicate directly with the American people should be praised, not criticized.” He said the media should focus on Trump's accomplishments “instead of obsessing over how many times the president has tweeted."

opposite world
    I posted 8 times on instagram yesterday.   It LITERALLY got me shadow banned.

i am honestly not clear what it is you are saying. besides the generalization bit. sure, it could be argued that the group complaining on the right about the left wanting to impeach trump since day 1 might not intersect 100% with the group that wanted to impeach clinton from day 1, i would argue it is probably a lot more in common than you think. 
    Yeah not worth it. No worries
    hippiemom = goodness

Yeah not worth it. No worries
     :| 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    https://apple.news/AA_9Tt0vgT3uuw5rd6QRBDw
    well here it is decision time for SCOTUS he’s counting on his two nominees to come through!

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    am not on twitter but those who are see if this can get trending...

#DirtyDonald
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    this shit didn't even slow him down.

still the same douche.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    mickeyrat said:
    am not on twitter but those who are see if this can get trending...

#DirtyDonald

Booed LOUD and LONG at the Army/Navy game...when will he get the message?

Resign already.
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    ikiT said:

Resign already.

resign? He’s got a solid chance of four more years. 
  • Lindsey Swishy Graham’s Doha interview is a jaw dropper to say the least. One great thing about the upcoming senate trial is that those repubs who defend Team Trump Treason are going to have more than egg and mud on their faces when the ongoing investigations reveal what they reveal prior to November.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    ikiT said:

Resign already.

If by "solid" you mean worse chance than any other incumbent then you'd be right. No president has ever had an approval rating as low as his at this point in their term since polling began.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo
    chinese-happy.jpg
    He gonna get trounced IF he still around.  Trounced.  

26%.  Maybe less.
    Check all the redhats out in public.  Don't see any?  Oh.

Not popular.  He gonna get stomped.

• KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    edited December 2019
    Headlines
    ‘We’ve seen enough’: More than a dozen editorial boards call for Trump’s impeachment
    Many papers backing impeachment have described a slow-building choice amid hearings into whether Trump abused his position to pressure a foreign power ...
    The Washington Post 2 hours ago

And on that topic of the House not sending the Articles over to the Senate, I saw an interview with Lawrence Tribe, law professor at Harvard Law, yesterday and he mentioned how he had suggested that a little while ago but now thinks it couldn't happen that way. He said that he thought McConnell would just go ahead and hold the trial anyway after the articles are voted on. It's not in stone but that was his new analysis. We'll see how it all goes down.

One other thought...that anti-impeachment "Democrat" should just change parties now. I'd like to see honorable people casting honest votes. If he's not a Democrat, he shouldn't be voting on that side of the aisle. Honesty has taken such a hit in recent years...it's so sad. Never stop fighting and doing the right thing is what I keep thinking. Have a great Sunday all.

Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    ikiT said:

Resign already.

If by "solid" you mean worse chance than any other incumbent then you'd be right. No president has ever had an approval rating as low as his at this point in their term since polling began.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo
    keep in mind that russia hacked our election to get him elected. russia wants him to stay in power. the republicans have blocked every single election securing bill that has passed the house. this is going to be a lot closer than you think.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,812
    They're taunting us...I guess they understand the degree to which we're dug in on Trump.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    OnWis97 said:
    They're taunting us...I guess they understand the degree to which we're dug in on Trump.
    I'm just happy with the quote "Trump's time after the white house will be a very unhappy one". 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

This discussion has been closed.