*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Poncier said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Sorry if I offend anyone but those C's uniforms are awful.
    I agree. The font is garbage.
    They should at least wear them on the road.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Fuck Nike. I know why ($$$$) but I loathe the fact that every team has four or so jerseys now and you're not required to wear white at home. 

And now we have the fucking swoosh on the front of baseball jerseys now. Ugh.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    JK_Livin said:
    Poncier said:
    Embiid was great last night.
    Stupid Barkley and Shaq couldn't have waited till after last night to criticize him?
    Close game, might have been a different outcome if:
    A. Marcus Smart was available
    2. Embiid doesn't get the easy put back with just under 5 minutes left up 3 when the shot clock went off and Ennis only hit back board but refs don't call a violation
    Thirdly: Richardson gets called for the foul when he plows Brown over when the Celts are trying to inbound down 3 with 25 seconds left

Until next time.
    2. ball hit the rim
    2.Yes it did. I DVR the game and i rewind it and after the ball hit the backboard it hits off Embiids hand and hits the rim with .01 on shot clock, and then Embiid got the putback.

1.Injuries are part of the game as we all know. Hortford didn't play either.

3. That was a Foul  by Richardson and i don't know how 3 Refs missed that one. 
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Fuck Nike. I know why ($$$$) but I loathe the fact that every team has four or so jerseys now and you're not required to wear white at home. 

I like Nike but I fucking hate the Yankees jersey  swoosh. Phillies will be weird too 
    cutz said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Poncier said:
    Embiid was great last night.
    Stupid Barkley and Shaq couldn't have waited till after last night to criticize him?
    Close game, might have been a different outcome if:
    A. Marcus Smart was available
    2. Embiid doesn't get the easy put back with just under 5 minutes left up 3 when the shot clock went off and Ennis only hit back board but refs don't call a violation
    Thirdly: Richardson gets called for the foul when he plows Brown over when the Celts are trying to inbound down 3 with 25 seconds left

Until next time.
    2. ball hit the rim
    2.Yes it did. I DVR the game and i rewind it and after the ball hit the backboard it hits off Embiids hand and hits the rim with .01 on shot clock, and then Embiid got the putback.

1.Injuries are part of the game as we all know. Hortford didn't play either.

3. That was a Foul  by Richardson and i don't know how 3 Refs missed that one. 
    It was actually a great play by Embiid, assuming he meant to bounce it back up towards the rim? I don't know....kinda looked like he meant to do that. 
    chinese-happy.jpg

I like Nike but I fucking hate the Yankees jersey  swoosh. Phillies will be weird too 
     Sneaks are good. All of their jerseys are garbage.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171

Sneaks are good. All of their jerseys are garbage.

Yep, they do sneakers very well, other stuff not so much.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    I love the throwback jerseys this year. 
    The off white ones are the shit. Those shorts are awesome
    Yeah I like the red numbers on those ones but that’s about it. 

We have to be getting close to breaking out the black Iverson era jerseys as throwbacks. 
    edited December 2019
    RiotZact said:
    Yeah I like the red numbers on those ones but that’s about it. 

We have to be getting close to breaking out the black Iverson era jerseys as throwbacks. 
    Please don't bring the black ones back.

And they have two off white ones because.....fucking Nike.

The ones last night are okay but remind me too much of the Knicks.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    can someone working for the Sixers figure out why Embiid get's sick so much? i've never met an adult who doesn't have children who gets sick as often as Embiid.

and the off white uniforms are horrible.  i think the red ones they wore tonight are good.
    pjhawks said:
    can someone working for the Sixers figure out why Embiid get's sick so much? i've never met an adult who doesn't have children who gets sick as often as Embiid.

and the off white uniforms are horrible.  i think the red ones they wore tonight are good.
    Bug running through the team. That’s why Thubulle didn’t play second half. He does seem to get sick a lot. Oh well. 

They always lose games to the Nets at weird start times in Sunday’s. Fuck those games. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Game was a blast. Sixers are making an absolute killing. Last few possessions were brutal 
    edited December 2019
    More uproar by the national media over a 2 point loss to them than when we beat them by 40. To to play O when the opposition knows the guy with the ball in his hands isn't going to shoot at the end. Is Ben afraid of failure?
    Post edited by JK_Livin on
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    Ben HAS to drive that to the basket. That guy was a solid 6 inches shorter than him. Draw the foul. Prove your doubters wrong. Gonna have to do it eventually.

chinese-happy.jpg
    Ben HAS to drive that to the basket. That guy was a solid 6 inches shorter than him. Draw the foul. Prove your doubters wrong. Gonna have to do it eventually.

They didn't even double him.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    so much for the perfect home record :disappointed:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    Killing me Ben....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    Embiid sick again.  Seriously someone check his immune system
    Played pretty well for a guy who was sick...

Big game tomorrow folks. Unfortunately it looks like Thybulle will miss a few weeks though. That really sucks. Kid has been so much better than expected this year. They will miss him.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    impressive first half
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    impressive first half

except for the 4th quarter may nave been their best win of the season so far. Pretty much just shut down Giannis. :clap:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Probably the best regular season win since some time in the Iveraon era. 

Viva Le Process! Merry Christmas!

the end. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    lost to orlando again?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Hey guys I m looking to take my kid to a sixers home game;  Is stubhub the only place to get tickets? The Wells Fargo and sixers site kicks me straight to stubhub.  Thanks. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    Hey guys I m looking to take my kid to a sixers home game;  Is stubhub the only place to get tickets? The Wells Fargo and sixers site kicks me straight to stubhub.  Thanks. 
    I’ve been to 4 games so far this year and that’s all I have used. There is a way you can get tickets through the Sixers but the only thing I can find is multi-game packages and such. The face value on the tickets this year is super high anyway from what some season ticket holders have told me, so I’m guessing the stub hub prices are very fair unless you want a high demand game like the Lakers or want amazing seats. I usually get really good seats in the upper middle sections for around 40-60 even against semi-exciting teams like the Jazz or San Antonio. 
    Stub hub is the official ticket seller of the sixers so only real way to get tickets and it’s complete bullshit 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    @RiotZact is the view from the upper middle good enough to keep a ten year old interested in the game or should I try for closer?  Looking to see the golden state warriors on a Tuesday night.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    @RiotZact is the view from the upper middle good enough to keep a ten year old interested in the game or should I try for closer?  Looking to see the golden state warriors on a Tuesday night.  
    The view is the best in the house in my opinion, you can see everything that happens. The only issue would be if he couldn’t see over people, but I’ve seen plenty of kids even younger than 10 behind me in those sections and they were having tons of fun. I always get in the first 10 rows of the 3 middle most sections on either side, so I can’t speak to anything other than that.