Seattle 12/8/1993 Vault #9 Vinyl Presale

Comments

• PB11041 said:
    Can't wait for this. And I only want mp3s. Look forward to the vinyls shipping in a couple of years so that they'll allow me to download the mp3s. 
    LMAO, this is not the Annual Singles thread!
    I dunno. I've never bought vinyls from the Tenclub but I've read some horror stories on here; regarding both shipping prices and timeliness of the delivery. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,758
    PB11041 said:
    Can't wait for this. And I only want mp3s. Look forward to the vinyls shipping in a couple of years so that they'll allow me to download the mp3s. 
    I dunno. I've never bought vinyls from the Tenclub but I've read some horror stories on here; regarding both shipping prices and timeliness of the delivery. 
    horror is a bit much
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• PB11041 said:
    PB11041 said:
    horror is a bit much
    Oh for fuck's sake. It's just a little bit of hyperbole. Here, I'll reword it for ya...

I've read that some Tenclub members are less than satisfied with how the Tenclub handles shipping vinyls. They've complained that shipping prices are too high, and that the deliveries don't arrive when expected.

Better? 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    PB11041 said:
    PB11041 said:
    horror is a bit much
    Oh for fuck's sake. It's just a little bit of hyperbole. Here, I'll reword it for ya...

I've read that some Tenclub members are less than satisfied with how the Tenclub handles shipping vinyls. They've complained that shipping prices are too high, and that the deliveries don't arrive when expected.

Better? 
    Image result for overreact gif

• JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    demetrios said:
    Can't wait for the Flac-HD. B)

Will there be Flac-HD downloads for this, though? Vault #5 was a show played one week before Vault #9, and there was no HD version of that. Thinking about it, as of now, the earliest show available in HD audio is from 1995. So, who knows?
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    demetrios said:

Will there be Flac-HD downloads for this, though? Vault #5 was a show played one week before Vault #9, and there was no HD version of that. Thinking about it, as of now, the earliest show available in HD audio is from 1995. So, who knows?
    That's true. There was no Flac-HD on Vault #5. D'oh!

Let's just hope for the best.
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Seems highly unlikely.  Eliason was multi-tracking in 1993, but with 16 track.  He did not begin doing 24 track until 1994.  .Even when he was at 24 track he said his recording were mostly done in 16/44

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Are we thinking this ships before or after Christmas?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    PB11041 said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Seems highly unlikely.  Eliason was multi-tracking in 1993, but with 16 track.  He did not begin doing 24 track until 1994.  .Even when he was at 24 track he said his recording were mostly done in 16/44

mcgruff10 said:
    Are we thinking this ships before or after Christmas?
    I'll take the over and be pleasantly surprised if they go under. 

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited November 2019
    PB11041 said:
    PB11041 said:
    horror is a bit much

Better? 
    All except for the fact that "vinyls" is not a real word. :lol:;) The plural for vinyl is vinyl. Or records.

But FWIW, the Vaults in particular are always shipped well by 10C.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    demetrios said:
    PB11041 said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Don't cry no tears
    there is a chance that these shows, given they were done at Mercer in Seattle allowed them to have a mobile recording truck and a slightly different recording system.  

PB11041 said:
    demetrios said:
    PB11041 said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Don't cry no tears
    there is a chance that these shows, given they were done at Mercer in Seattle allowed them to have a mobile recording truck and a slightly different recording system.  

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    This has to be shipping soon right?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    last two years shipped differently, 2017 was I think prior to xmas, the 2018 was delayed and did not get out to most until after new year. 

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    PB11041 said:
    PB11041 said:
    horror is a bit much

Better? 
    Shipping cost and time are overpriced and take too long for everything ordered from Ten Club, not just vinyl records.  First they wait a couple days after you order to pack it up. Then you get the tracking number and it doesn’t move for another 3-4 days. And if that wasn’t enough, always takes an additional 10-15 days to deliver something that should take no more than 2-5 days in domestic, because Mail Innovations likes to send your package all over the fucking country. All for the low, low price of like $16 or some shit. You order from Ten Club, you’re getting gouged on shipping and it takes 3-4 weeks for delivery. Doesn’t matter what it is.
    I love this club but this is my #1 gripe with their operation. 
    PB11041 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    last two years shipped differently, 2017 was I think prior to xmas, the 2018 was delayed and did not get out to most until after new year.
    Guessing Vault 9 will ship early January. Would be sweet if 10club emailed all those who pre ordered the vinyl a digital download so we could hear during the Christmas season.
    demetrios said:
    PB11041 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Guessing Vault 9 will ship early January. Would be sweet if 10club emailed all those who pre ordered the vinyl a digital download so we could hear during the Christmas season.
    One could dream...

PB11041 said:
    demetrios said:
    PB11041 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    One could dream...

• demetrios said:
    PB11041 said:
    demetrios said:
    PB11041 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    One could dream...

It's really not much to ask for considering how much these things cost, plus they used to give us one on earlier vaults.
    demetrios said:
    PB11041 said:
    demetrios said:
    PB11041 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    One could dream...

It's really not much to ask for considering how much these things cost, plus they used to give us one on earlier vaults.
    We only ever got a download for Vault 4 or 5 - I don't recall which - because it was super late shipping out.
  • demetrios said:
    PB11041 said:
    demetrios said:
    PB11041 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    One could dream...

We only ever got a download for Vault 4 or 5 - I don't recall which - because it was super late shipping out.
    We got a download for two of them, the late one and at least one earlier one, maybe vault 3.
    demetrios said:
    PB11041 said:
    demetrios said:
    PB11041 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    One could dream...

We got a download for two of them, the late one and at least one earlier one, maybe vault 3.
    You're probably right on that.  I missed out on #3, 4 was my first.
    We received our first shipment of Vault 9 vinyl. Shipping labels are now being printed. We will begin shipping orders on 12/5/19 and hope to have them all out by end of year. We will ship orders in waves as we receive product. Tracking will become active when the order is picked up. Digital and CD versions will be available once we have shipped all of the vinyl.
    We thank you in advance for your patience. 
    Happy Holidays!!
    slh
    Would love to end the year with at least one new Pearl Jam Flac-HD release. Hope there will be one for Vault 9. 
    Shipping confirmation received!  :)
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Finally ordered my copy yesterday from the EU shop. Hopefully ships before christmas
    Kearnsy