Pearl Jam is returning to Europe in 2020

Comments

• By the way, the Amsterdam prices will be 85 Euro per ticket for Rank 1 (excl. service costs), the Ten Club draw prices are quite a bit higher.
  • Tickets bought for London no issues whatsoever with buying or using the link. Just need a new album now before next July to crank up the excitement.
    Neil Young & Pearl Jam Dublin 1995, Leeds Festival 2006, Manchester 2009, Manchester 2012, Leeds 2014, Amsterdam 2018, London 1 2022, London 2 2022
  • Enjoy the BIG ride My fellow pearl jammers.
    If i was in the vicinity of Europe i would definitely be there again. Australia to Europe is much to far away 😭. Have fun go crazy 
    Exhibition park Mar 14 1995

Syd entmnt centre Feb 11 2003

Syd entmnt centre Feb 14 2003

Acer Arena Nov 8 2006

Melbourne etihad stadium 20 Nov 2009

sydney football stadium 22 Nov 2009

Hyde Park London hard rock calling june 2010

Heineken music festival Venice june 2010

Big Day Out Melbourne 2014
  • Has anybody got a London pre sale code that I can use? I can get 2 tickets through my 10c membership but I need 1 more for my Dad. If anybody has a code that isn't going to London. Could somebody send theirs to me in DM's :) 
    Manchester 09, London 10, Manchester 12, IOW 12, Leeds 15, Milton Keynes 15, Amsterdam 18, Rome 18, London 22
  • trevorjtrevorj Portland, Oregon Posts: 62
    I put this up on another post, but I'll try here too. I gave away my code because I didn't think I could make London. Literally hours later my best friend texted me that he and his wife were coming from the states to go to Wimbledon and PJ. So I'm desperate for a London pre sale code. It would mean the world to me to see PJ in another country with my best friend. I promise karma or maybe a ticket buddy for a show after. I plan to go from London to the end of the tour. P.S. I live in Portland, Oregon. When they come back this way I will do whatever to help out.
  • AV235224AV235224 Turin, Italy Posts: 16
    See u in 12 of the 14..
    Thank u pearl jam 
    Have you been to Imola before or know anything about the race track venue??? Doesn’t look like a lot of shows have been played there?
    Imola hosted the Heineken Jammin' Festival from 1998 to 2006, then huge single concerts such as AC/DC in 2015 (92.000 people) and Guns N' Roses in 2017 (79.000). Yes, it's mostly flat with a hill on the side, but you would need binoculars to see the stage.
    Weather-wise, you can easily expect temperatures in the high-30s Celsius.
    Not the best location to tell you the truth.
    19/09/2006 - Turin, IT
    20/06/2014 - Milan, IT
    26/06/2018 - Rome, IT
    24/07/2022 - Amsterdam, NL

• @trevorj send me a PM sir 
  • Haven´t bought PJ tickets through TC in a while. Is it only the Italian gig that has your name printed on the tickets? What if I get TC tickets to Copenhagen but is unable to attend? Can I resell the tickets then?
    And he still gives his love,
    he just gives it away...
  • dreamcode said:
    Haven´t bought PJ tickets through TC in a while. Is it only the Italian gig that has your name printed on the tickets? What if I get TC tickets to Copenhagen but is unable to attend? Can I resell the tickets then?
    Only if you collect them at the venue on the day
  • If there's a second date announced for Amsterdam as per the rumours, will there be another 10C Ballot or will they just go on public sale?
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    omcollins said:
    If there's a second date announced for Amsterdam as per the rumours, will there be another 10C Ballot or will they just go on public sale?
    That’s the question! Better be prepared on Saturday 
  • abrakapokusabrakapokus Belgrade, Serbia Posts: 23
    Uff I might be needing more than 2 tickets.. and for sitting.. for that, this 10c thing is so complicated :giggle:
    I will probably go regular way, hopefully I will get tickets the first day they start selling for Budapest.. 
  • JPPJ84 said:
    omcollins said:
    If there's a second date announced for Amsterdam as per the rumours, will there be another 10C Ballot or will they just go on public sale?
    That’s the question! Better be prepared on Saturday 
    Haha this is stressful.  Booking flights and hotel anyway, I'm sure I'll find something to do on the 23rd if there's no second date!
  • no codeno code Posts: 109
    I'm so lucky. I live close to Ziggo Dome, so no hotels and flight for me. I also go to Werchter every year since 1995. So I ain't missing that show either. Hoping for a second Amsterdam show, so I get three shows in this time round. 

I'm also ready for a US show if that's going to happen next year. So that does mean traveling and hotels for me. If those dates are planned, I'm going to bother you US folk for some useful info  =)
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead...
  • BumixBumix Cork, Ireland Posts: 12
    Trying my luck : Anyone going to the Vienna show but does not need the second ticket (assuming we all win and all)? I want to take my brother and his wife to their first PJ show but am short one ticket. Will off course try to get one in the public sale but this would be so much better. 
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    omcollins said:
    I know I say this every tour and then cave but christ almighty these prices are steep. Thanks Brexit!
    Totally agree, and the worst part is, it's actually much less convenient to get the fan club tickets than general sale - assuming I'm successful I'll be travelling from Scotland to Amsterdam and Vienna, and will need to go both the day before (hence more hotel costs) so I can be there to collect the tickets at a reasonable time from the fan club collection points.  For this price they could at least send them to you.

Going to PJ shows is literally my favourite thing to do so I'll pay what it takes, and I do appreciate the chance to get in before general sale, but these prices are getting mental.

Sorry for the rant, I still love Pearl Jam.
    Im hopefully going from Scotland to Austria. Going to take my chances just buying a single ticket in the general sale. We will probably just make it a family holiday.
  • AC243441 said:
    London pre sale link doesn't work, wont let you create account once got tickets, anyone else having same issue?
    I can’t get tickets to work either 
  • Bearclaw53Bearclaw53 Dallas, TX Posts: 56
    Anyone else having an issue finding the ticket odds tool? I entered the drawing but never saw the odds.
  • mp259854mp259854 Posts: 11
    edited December 2019
    Bumix said:
    Trying my luck : Anyone going to the Vienna show but does not need the second ticket (assuming we all win and all)? I want to take my brother and his wife to their first PJ show but am short one ticket. Will off course try to get one in the public sale but this would be so much better. 
    I AM! PM sent to you!
    Post edited by mp259854 on
    Anyone else having an issue finding the ticket odds tool? I entered the drawing but never saw the odds.
    Ten club - tickets - ticket odds. Where you’re about to enter the draw
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    dreamcode said:
    Haven´t bought PJ tickets through TC in a while. Is it only the Italian gig that has your name printed on the tickets? What if I get TC tickets to Copenhagen but is unable to attend? Can I resell the tickets then?
    No! If you cannot attend/be at the venue on the day of the show, you cannot resell your tickets. You must pick them up yourself. 

Every tour there are people on here complaning after the fact, so it's good you're asking up front. If you're not sure if you can make it, try TicketMaster or look for extras on here. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Hi guys, just a question. I have entered the draw for Vienna GA and I am now wondering if there is a difference for GA standing and GA? I don't think there was GA standing option for Vienna, but I am not sure now and it won't let me check the options anymore. Thanks for help :)
    EV London 07/06/17
    PJ Prague 01/07/18
    EV Berlin 28/06/19
    mary0310 said:
    Hi guys, just a question. I have entered the draw for Vienna GA and I am now wondering if there is a difference for GA standing and GA? I don't think there was GA standing option for Vienna, but I am not sure now and it won't let me check the options anymore. Thanks for help :)
    GA is standing with the exception of Berlin (standing and sitting)
  • ZootrumZootrum Posts: 47
    edited December 2019

Hi Guys,

Need your help please:

1)      I entered for 4 shows but this year I can’t find the odds viewer anywhere to check.

2)      For all 4 shows I have entered just for seats at the moment. Do you think it would be better / safer to add the GA as a back up for each show? In this case would it mean that my odds for seats would be worse (for shows 2 -4) because the priorities for seating would then be (4 shows) 1,3,5 an7 instead of 1,2,3 and 4?

I mean I always take GA before not having tickets at all but I do not want to deteriorate my odds if there’s  actually no need (because entering seats and GA probably does not affect the rest of the odds as you can only win one of the two for the same show anyway).

Thx for clearing up

Post edited by Zootrum on
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Zootrum said:

Hi Guys,

Need your help please:

1)      I entered for 4 shows but this year I can’t find the odds viewer anywhere to check.

2)      For all 4 shows I have entered just for seats at the moment. Do you think it would be better / safer to add the GA as a back up for each show? In this case would it mean that my odds for seats would be worse (for shows 2 -4) because the priorities for seating would then be (4 shows) 1,3,5 an7 instead of 1,2,3 and 4?

I mean I always take GA before not having tickets at all but I do not want to deteriorate my odds if there’s  actually no need (because entering seats and GA probably does not affect the rest of the odds as you can only win one of the two for the same show anyway).

Thx for clearing up

For the odds, go to https://pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets/upcoming-shows and click "ticket odds" on the right (you have to be logged into your account to do this).

As for the odds of getting seats decreasing when you add the GA option, I would say yes they definitely do. But then again, odds for seats are around 20% for some shows, so it's probably a safer bet to add the GA option as a fallback for the shows where getting seats is a long shot. Or you can always speculate on just seats and try to get tickets for the missed shows in the general presale.

Not sure if it affects the results (there's no way of knowing unless you have the code for 10c's algorithm lol), but I would try seats 1-4 and GA 5-8 to optimize the odds of getting seats for at least a couple of the shows.
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Kloddz said:
    Zootrum said:

Hi Guys,

Need your help please:

Thx for clearing up

For the odds, go to https://pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets/upcoming-shows and click "ticket odds" on the right (you have to be logged into your account to do this).

As for the odds of getting seats decreasing when you add the GA option, I would say yes they definitely do. But then again, odds for seats are around 20% for some shows, so it's probably a safer bet to add the GA option as a fallback for the shows where getting seats is a long shot. Or you can always speculate on just seats and try to get tickets for the missed shows in the general presale.

Not sure if it affects the results (there's no way of knowing unless you have the code for 10c's algorithm lol), but I would try seats 1-4 and GA 5-8 to optimize the odds of getting seats for at least a couple of the shows.
    According to the 10C odds, it's almost a sure bet you'll get tickets for most of these shows!
  • Kloddz said:
    Zootrum said:

Hi Guys,

Need your help please:

Thx for clearing up

=> I can't get to it. When selecting shows I am told "You have already selected your shows for this tour, click here to view your entries."
     There I can see my entries but no odds.

=> That seems the best idea to me. Thx.

• So it seems you can't see the odds after your entries (I think that was different in the past).
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    I can see the odds after my entries, one second..
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    Zootrum said:
    So it seems you can't see the odds after your entries (I think that was different in the past).
    Yes you can. Login and then go here : https://pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets/upcoming-shows    (ticket odds link on the top right)
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
This discussion has been closed.