Pearl Jam is returning to Europe in 2020

Comments

• KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    bluiz1997 said:
    Kloddz said:
    bluiz1997 said:
    I did not receive the second email for the London presale.  I received the tour announcement email and that is it.  Im super disappointed.
    Just go to "member news" under your account, it's all there.
    Unfortunately I would like to purchase London tickets on presale and that requires a specific code which was to be sent in email.  I did not receive the email.
    Sorry, I didn't catch that. As suggested above, maybe it went to your spam folder? 
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    Kloddz said:
    bluiz1997 said:
    Kloddz said:
    bluiz1997 said:
    I did not receive the second email for the London presale.  I received the tour announcement email and that is it.  Im super disappointed.
    Just go to "member news" under your account, it's all there.
    Unfortunately I would like to purchase London tickets on presale and that requires a specific code which was to be sent in email.  I did not receive the email.
    Sorry, I didn't catch that. As suggested above, maybe it went to your spam folder? 
    Please do a search in your email for Ten Club and also for donotreply@pearljam.com
    Thank you
  • Re Frankfurt venue, any idea if "reserved seating" tickets are closer to the stage than "GA" tickets (presumably there will be an area for 10C or early entry for us?)? Or are they potentially tucked away somewhere (e.g. corner / deck)? Not sure if should prioritize reserved seating or not for that show.
    6/18/03 6/21/03 7/8/03 7/9/03 9/28/04 10/8/04 10/11/04 9/15/05 9/16/05 9/19/05 9/20/05 10/03/05 5/16/06 5/17/06 6/29/06 6/30/06 7/06/06 7/16/06 7/18/06 7/22/06 7/23/06 6/18/07 6/25/10
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    thinking of making the trip for my 40th.  either frankfurt or krakow.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • GetziGetzi Posts: 1
    10C Tickets for London show buyed. Cant wait! Also same weekend there are euro 2020 final at wembley, flights from Finland are in huge rise right now. There Will be a absolutely magnificent weekend in London.

My second show, first one was in Rome 2018, 3h36minutes of PJ. Pure love :) 
  • mp259854mp259854 Posts: 11
    edited December 2019
    Hello from Italy to all of you! If i'm going to win the lottery, Wien will be my 9th PJ show but the first alone, so I'll have a spare ticket. From your experience, which is the easier way to find someone who can join me at the show?!
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    In_Hiding said:
    Re Frankfurt venue, any idea if "reserved seating" tickets are closer to the stage than "GA" tickets (presumably there will be an area for 10C or early entry for us?)? Or are they potentially tucked away somewhere (e.g. corner / deck)? Not sure if should prioritize reserved seating or not for that show.

GA is closer, the whole floor is GA, seats on sides and back.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Habit rivalHabit rival Woodhaven Michigan Posts: 11
    See u in 12 of the 14..
    Thank u pearl jam 
    Have you been to Imola before or know anything about the race track venue??? Doesn’t look like a lot of shows have been played there?
  • Anyone else having issues entering the ticket lottery? Page isn't registering anything when I hit submit
    It wouldn’t accept mine with the preset address, I had to choose “enter a new billing address” & fill in all the info (exactly like it was) before it would accept my card.
  • Habit rivalHabit rival Woodhaven Michigan Posts: 11
    I have 3 days to decide if this will be mine and wife’s first trip to Europe. After getting in Lottery I don’t even know where to start on planning flights etc. 
    same here for my wife and I. Detroit to Italy!! Here we come if we win 
  • Change of plan, London calling, tickets / flights / hotels too much for Holland / Poland. Nevermind.
    Neil Young & Pearl Jam Dublin 1995, Leeds Festival 2006, Manchester 2009, Manchester 2012, Leeds 2014, Amsterdam 2018, London 1 2022, London 2 2022
  • I'm glad that I was just able to purchase my one ticket for the London show with the TC pre-sale. Much less stress than the lottery and where I would also have to buy two tickets.
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • I'm glad that I was just able to purchase my one ticket for the London show with the TC pre-sale. Much less stress than the lottery and where I would also have to buy two tickets.
    Wasn't on here for the last European tour, but is it normal for them to require buying TWO tickets? I just want one, and would prefer to avoid the hassle of having to deal with an extra ticket (which is worse for Imola because they need the guest's name). I guess there would be takers on this forum though, from those who miss out.
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    It has been 2 tickets per order since 2003.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Anyone got a London code for presale tickets that they won't use 🙏...pretty please! 
  • IDLES are possibly the best live act on the planet playing clubs right now. It’s utterly chaotic but beautiful. This is gonna be one hell of a pairing!!!
  • abrakapokusabrakapokus Belgrade, Serbia Posts: 23
    250-290 bucks for a pair of tix? Awe, c'mon. Isn't that overexagerrated? What about fighting high ticket prices? Gone and forgotten, uh?
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    Also, it seems they are not visiting Eastern Europe because obviously we can not afford them.. I heard from people organizing concerts they would be very expensive for this region, so no organisation actually wants to do it.
    And what about Ticketmaster fight? 
    Lowering the price would mean nothing to the band, but so much to the fans.
    I mean, I will be buying the pair now, I love Pearl jam, but it is just too much.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    IDLES are possibly the best live act on the planet playing clubs right now. It’s utterly chaotic but beautiful. This is gonna be one hell of a pairing!!!
     fuck yeah!!!cant wait!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • smiths24smiths24 Charleston, SC USA Posts: 24
    I have 3 days to decide if this will be mine and wife’s first trip to Europe. After getting in Lottery I don’t even know where to start on planning flights etc. 

Right there with you! I've been doing the math all day today with flights from US to Italy, then flights to other cities, and final return flight home from Zurich to US.  Just the travel alone is breaking the bank.  Some has got to have some inside info for us new travelers to EU!
  • milanmilan Posts: 447
    In Italy for a few days with missus and eldest enjoying great food and wines for 63rd birthday and then the emails come through saying Euro Tour 2020. 

As good a birthday present as it gets.

Gotta get rid of all those Euro 2020 football tickets now .... again.
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • dontneedahelmetdontneedahelmet Posts: 2
    edited December 2019
    IDLES are possibly the best live act on the planet playing clubs right now. It’s utterly chaotic but beautiful. This is gonna be one hell of a pairing!!!
     fuck yeah!!!cant wait!!
    Enjoy Dimitris. Gonna go for London but those shows will be insane 
    Post edited by dontneedahelmet on
  • What a crazy day. I'm mentally exhausted but happy. 2020 can come. 
  • is this a joke? asking you to pay for tickets upfront that you're only going to be put into a lottery to have the chance to buy? who thinks this up? and when you try to buy, it fails for no apparent reason (Lonson BST)... starting to think i've seen them enough times already
    29/10/96 (Wembley) 29/05/00 (Wembley)
    04/06/00 (Manchester) 06/06/00 (Cardiff)
    14/02/03 (Sydney) 25/08/06 (Leeds)
    18/06/07 (Wembley) 17/08/09 (Manchester)
    18/08/09 (O2 - London
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    Sitting in Taiwan....

grrrrr
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    Sumnaldo said:
    is this a joke? asking you to pay for tickets upfront that you're only going to be put into a lottery to have the chance to buy? who thinks this up? and when you try to buy, it fails for no apparent reason (Lonson BST)... starting to think i've seen them enough times already
    You are not buying tickets upfront. I suggest you click the rules link that you checked off that you read. 

- Members entering a drawing will have a $1 authorization held on their cards no matter how many shows are entered. If selected for any show(s) during the drawing, this $1 authorization will automatically become a final sale charge totaling the sum of the ticket prices of all the shows drawn. If not selected, the $1 authorization will be canceled and released back to your card. 

Not sure what the issue is with your London tickets. Seems lots of people are having issues getting the code and accessing tickets on that one. Here is a link that might help you out. 

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/282437/help-tenclub-presale-london-10th-july-unique-code-not-working/p1
  • UndrakanUndrakan Donostia - San Sebastian Posts: 113
    Is there Ten Club section in GA for Copenhagen and Amsterdam?
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    Undrakan said:
    Is there Ten Club section in GA for Copenhagen and Amsterdam?
    Yes check the show page where you pick your tickets. GA and Reserved.
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    Oh man not only locations but dates are mostly right on the money this time around too. Pearl Jam nerds have no chill. Well done nerds! 
    😂😂😂
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Entered the ticket draw for the Amsterdam show and want to try and get tickets for the Werchter show. If I succeed it`ll be my 9th and 10th PJ show :D
  • Entered for Amsterdam, getting tickets via the Ticketmaster was impossible last time, both days sold out  in a couple of minutes...
This discussion has been closed.