Pearl Jam is returning to Europe in 2020

1235720

Comments

  • I got it now, sorry.
    man, the odds for my shows are abouf 20% for all my shows.


  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,641
    Frankfurt, Germany - Jun 23rd Reserved Seating 23%
    Frankfurt, Germany - Jun 23rd GA 99%
    Berlin, Germany - Jun 25th GA 99%
    Copenhagen, Denmark - Jun 29th Reserved Seating 24%
    Copenhagen, Denmark - Jun 29th GA 99%
    Imola, Italy - Jul 5th GA 99%
    Vienna, Austria - Jul 7th Reserved Seating 36%
    Vienna, Austria - Jul 7th GA 99%
    Krakow, Poland - Jul 13th Reserved Seating 28%
    Krakow, Poland - Jul 13th GA 99%
    Budapest, Hungary - Jul 15th Reserved Seating 26%
    Budapest, Hungary - Jul 15th GA 99%
    Zurich, Switzerland - Jul 17th Reserved Seating 99%
    Zurich, Switzerland - Jul 17th GA 99%
    Amsterdam, Holland - Jul 22nd Reserved Seating 17%
    Amsterdam, Holland - Jul 22nd GA99%
  • mrk2mrk2 FinlandPosts: 1,935
    Zootrum said:
    I got it now, sorry.
    man, the odds for my shows are abouf 20% for all my shows.
    If you don't mind standing, but the standing options as lower priority choices.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FLPosts: 832
    Rygar said:
    Frankfurt, Germany - Jun 23rd Reserved Seating 23%
    Frankfurt, Germany - Jun 23rd GA 99%
    Berlin, Germany - Jun 25th GA 99%
    Copenhagen, Denmark - Jun 29th Reserved Seating 24%
    Copenhagen, Denmark - Jun 29th GA 99%
    Imola, Italy - Jul 5th GA 99%
    Vienna, Austria - Jul 7th Reserved Seating 36%
    Vienna, Austria - Jul 7th GA 99%
    Krakow, Poland - Jul 13th Reserved Seating 28%
    Krakow, Poland - Jul 13th GA 99%
    Budapest, Hungary - Jul 15th Reserved Seating 26%
    Budapest, Hungary - Jul 15th GA 99%
    Zurich, Switzerland - Jul 17th Reserved Seating 99%
    Zurich, Switzerland - Jul 17th GA 99%
    Amsterdam, Holland - Jul 22nd Reserved Seating 17%
    Amsterdam, Holland - Jul 22nd GA99%
    Why are GA so high versus seating? Do Europeans prefer the seated areas versus the GA pit area? Or are there just fewer 10C seats versus having almost the entire GA area?
  • Nd276802Nd276802 Tegelen Posts: 53
    Help: I can't choose between London and Copenhagen.  
    Arnhem 2006, Nijmegen 2007, Rotterdam 2009, Nijmegen 2010, Amsterdam I+II 2012, Amsterdam I EV, Amsterdam I+II 2014, Berlin 2014, EV Amsterdam II + III 2017
  • mrk2mrk2 FinlandPosts: 1,935
    hihobibo said:
    Rygar said:
    Frankfurt, Germany - Jun 23rd Reserved Seating 23%
    Frankfurt, Germany - Jun 23rd GA 99%
    Berlin, Germany - Jun 25th GA 99%
    Copenhagen, Denmark - Jun 29th Reserved Seating 24%
    Copenhagen, Denmark - Jun 29th GA 99%
    Imola, Italy - Jul 5th GA 99%
    Vienna, Austria - Jul 7th Reserved Seating 36%
    Vienna, Austria - Jul 7th GA 99%
    Krakow, Poland - Jul 13th Reserved Seating 28%
    Krakow, Poland - Jul 13th GA 99%
    Budapest, Hungary - Jul 15th Reserved Seating 26%
    Budapest, Hungary - Jul 15th GA 99%
    Zurich, Switzerland - Jul 17th Reserved Seating 99%
    Zurich, Switzerland - Jul 17th GA 99%
    Amsterdam, Holland - Jul 22nd Reserved Seating 17%
    Amsterdam, Holland - Jul 22nd GA99%
    Why are GA so high versus seating? Do Europeans prefer the seated areas versus the GA pit area? Or are there just fewer 10C seats versus having almost the entire GA area?
    A very small number of reserved seated tickets are being held as a courtesy to our members who prefer not to stand. These seats will be assigned based on seniority and are in the best seat locations in the venue.”

    Plenty of GA available.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 220
    I'm in for Imola. Never been to Italy, so we're going to do a week there.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Bearclaw53Bearclaw53 Dallas, TXPosts: 52
    Thanks for the ticket odds advice!  I figured the link was in a weird spot.
  • mrk2 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Rygar said:
    Frankfurt, Germany - Jun 23rd Reserved Seating 23%
    Frankfurt, Germany - Jun 23rd GA 99%
    Berlin, Germany - Jun 25th GA 99%
    Copenhagen, Denmark - Jun 29th Reserved Seating 24%
    Copenhagen, Denmark - Jun 29th GA 99%
    Imola, Italy - Jul 5th GA 99%
    Vienna, Austria - Jul 7th Reserved Seating 36%
    Vienna, Austria - Jul 7th GA 99%
    Krakow, Poland - Jul 13th Reserved Seating 28%
    Krakow, Poland - Jul 13th GA 99%
    Budapest, Hungary - Jul 15th Reserved Seating 26%
    Budapest, Hungary - Jul 15th GA 99%
    Zurich, Switzerland - Jul 17th Reserved Seating 99%
    Zurich, Switzerland - Jul 17th GA 99%
    Amsterdam, Holland - Jul 22nd Reserved Seating 17%
    Amsterdam, Holland - Jul 22nd GA99%
    Why are GA so high versus seating? Do Europeans prefer the seated areas versus the GA pit area? Or are there just fewer 10C seats versus having almost the entire GA area?
    A very small number of reserved seated tickets are being held as a courtesy to our members who prefer not to stand. These seats will be assigned based on seniority and are in the best seat locations in the venue.”

    Plenty of GA available.u
    "very small number"....Is this the same wording as in the past?

  • ISO Ticket Buddies: Frankfurt, Berlin, Imola, Zurich, Amsterdam. PM me!
  • raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, ItalyPosts: 937
    I'm in for Imola. Never been to Italy, so we're going to do a week there.
    Awesome! 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • mrk2mrk2 FinlandPosts: 1,935
    Zootrum said:
    mrk2 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Rygar said:
    Frankfurt, Germany - Jun 23rd Reserved Seating 23%
    Frankfurt, Germany - Jun 23rd GA 99%
    Berlin, Germany - Jun 25th GA 99%
    Copenhagen, Denmark - Jun 29th Reserved Seating 24%
    Copenhagen, Denmark - Jun 29th GA 99%
    Imola, Italy - Jul 5th GA 99%
    Vienna, Austria - Jul 7th Reserved Seating 36%
    Vienna, Austria - Jul 7th GA 99%
    Krakow, Poland - Jul 13th Reserved Seating 28%
    Krakow, Poland - Jul 13th GA 99%
    Budapest, Hungary - Jul 15th Reserved Seating 26%
    Budapest, Hungary - Jul 15th GA 99%
    Zurich, Switzerland - Jul 17th Reserved Seating 99%
    Zurich, Switzerland - Jul 17th GA 99%
    Amsterdam, Holland - Jul 22nd Reserved Seating 17%
    Amsterdam, Holland - Jul 22nd GA99%
    Why are GA so high versus seating? Do Europeans prefer the seated areas versus the GA pit area? Or are there just fewer 10C seats versus having almost the entire GA area?
    A very small number of reserved seated tickets are being held as a courtesy to our members who prefer not to stand. These seats will be assigned based on seniority and are in the best seat locations in the venue.”

    Plenty of GA available.u
    "very small number"....Is this the same wording as in the past?

    Yes. Before that they only had GA available. Can't remember when it changed (2014 maybe)
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 11,045
    Zootrum said:
    mrk2 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Rygar said:
    Frankfurt, Germany - Jun 23rd Reserved Seating 23%
    Frankfurt, Germany - Jun 23rd GA 99%
    Berlin, Germany - Jun 25th GA 99%
    Copenhagen, Denmark - Jun 29th Reserved Seating 24%
    Copenhagen, Denmark - Jun 29th GA 99%
    Imola, Italy - Jul 5th GA 99%
    Vienna, Austria - Jul 7th Reserved Seating 36%
    Vienna, Austria - Jul 7th GA 99%
    Krakow, Poland - Jul 13th Reserved Seating 28%
    Krakow, Poland - Jul 13th GA 99%
    Budapest, Hungary - Jul 15th Reserved Seating 26%
    Budapest, Hungary - Jul 15th GA 99%
    Zurich, Switzerland - Jul 17th Reserved Seating 99%
    Zurich, Switzerland - Jul 17th GA 99%
    Amsterdam, Holland - Jul 22nd Reserved Seating 17%
    Amsterdam, Holland - Jul 22nd GA99%
    Why are GA so high versus seating? Do Europeans prefer the seated areas versus the GA pit area? Or are there just fewer 10C seats versus having almost the entire GA area?
    A very small number of reserved seated tickets are being held as a courtesy to our members who prefer not to stand. These seats will be assigned based on seniority and are in the best seat locations in the venue.”

    Plenty of GA available.u
    "very small number"....Is this the same wording as in the past?

    Yes it is. 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 
    2021 Encore 1&2
    2022 Fresno, Sacramento, Vegas, Vienna, Prague, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • Bearclaw53Bearclaw53 Dallas, TXPosts: 52
    This is odd then.  For the 2018 tour, the seat odds were much, much lower for GA.  Guess Ten Club got way more GA seats this time around?
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,247
    This is odd then.  For the 2018 tour, the seat odds were much, much lower for GA.  Guess Ten Club got way more GA seats this time around?
    GA is standing though, right?! no seats!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 11,045
    This is odd then.  For the 2018 tour, the seat odds were much, much lower for GA.  Guess Ten Club got way more GA seats this time around?
    Europe odds in 2018 were very close to what these are. USA is flipped for odds. 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 
    2021 Encore 1&2
    2022 Fresno, Sacramento, Vegas, Vienna, Prague, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • JABKJABK FinlandPosts: 185
    How long does it usually take to get the redults from the lottery after the window closes? Allthough the GA odds for Vienna is 99%, I'm going to wait for results before i book any flights.
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    JABK said:
    How long does it usually take to get the redults from the lottery after the window closes? Allthough the GA odds for Vienna is 99%, I'm going to wait for results before i book any flights.
    They should come out the same day, or next morning at the latest. Certainly before the general presale starts I would hope, just in case my 99% odds are not enough to get me my tickets.
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

    http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    PJNB said:
    This is odd then.  For the 2018 tour, the seat odds were much, much lower for GA.  Guess Ten Club got way more GA seats this time around?
    Europe odds in 2018 were very close to what these are. USA is flipped for odds. 
    Any idea why that is the case? Do Americans really prefer standing in GA vs. sitting (I would have thought the opposite as shows in the US were seats only until a couple years ago), or is it because 10c gets proportionally more seats from the arenas in the US?
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

    http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 11,045
    Kloddz said:
    PJNB said:
    This is odd then.  For the 2018 tour, the seat odds were much, much lower for GA.  Guess Ten Club got way more GA seats this time around?
    Europe odds in 2018 were very close to what these are. USA is flipped for odds. 
    Any idea why that is the case? Do Americans really prefer standing in GA vs. sitting (I would have thought the opposite as shows in the US were seats only until a couple years ago), or is it because 10c gets proportionally more seats from the arenas in the US?
     I think it just has to do with the number of reserved seats they get in Europe compared to NA. They get a lot less over there. Also with GA either they get more tickets for the pit in Europe or the demand is just not there compared to the big markets in NA. I think they get more tickets. 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 
    2021 Encore 1&2
    2022 Fresno, Sacramento, Vegas, Vienna, Prague, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • ComeToTXComeToTX AustinPosts: 6,978
    I don’t see a hold on my CC. Should I?
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • JABKJABK FinlandPosts: 185
    ComeToTX said:
    I don’t see a hold on my CC. Should I?
    I do, so I guess so.
  • BryanBedessemBryanBedessem Saint Paul, MNPosts: 1
    I have 3 days to decide if this will be mine and wife’s first trip to Europe. After getting in Lottery I don’t even know where to start on planning flights etc. 
    My wife and I just got back from our first trip to Europe and this tour is prompting us to take our next one.  We are hoping for tickets to Krakow and Budapest as those are areas different than where we were.  It was very convenient to get around Europe via train and even car (we put 1900 miles on the rental over 2 weeks).  Flights across Europe are generally inexpensive if you are traveling lite.  If you are up for an adventure, I would look for the best flights (date/time/cost) over there to any major hub even if it is up to 10 hours away from the concert location.  Spend the money you can save on the flight over to explore more of Europe if you have the time.  A few hour train ride to get from town to town is reasonably priced and easy.  If it is a longer journey, they do have night trains.  Pricing is fairly equivalent to a hotel room cost.  We opted not to do this on our last trip, but are hoping to try this on our next trip.  There is a great website for researching train options if you google Man in Seat 61.  Good luck on planning, you will have a great time over there I am sure.  
  • ComeToTXComeToTX AustinPosts: 6,978
    JABK said:
    ComeToTX said:
    I don’t see a hold on my CC. Should I?
    I do, so I guess so.
    cool, thx.  i emailed 10C.  
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Forgive me if this question has already been answered, but I didn't want to scroll through this entire thread to see if anyone else has asked it. Why are the odds so good for the reserved seating in Zurich? I'm an old person, so I prefer the reserved seats. The odds for my 1st & 2nd choices are really low now, so I'm thinking of adding Zurich (and yes, I know I'll have to go to all three concerts if I get all three choices -- not a problem!!!). Is there something amiss about the Zurich stadium?  
    You can't be neutral on a moving train.
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,015
    Getting tickets via tenclub is too much hassle, just going to try the regular sale.

    Only want 1 ticket.
    Got an issue with my foot so I dont want to stand in line to pick them up. Im fine with an e ticket.
    I would prefer to chose my seat.
    I also want to be able to sell my ticket if I cant get flights/ accomodation/ time off work.
    Dont really want to pay in dollars, I live in Europe after all.
    10c seems more expensive.

    Now I need some pros for buying via tenclub.





  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 11,045
    Catwoman1 said:
    Forgive me if this question has already been answered, but I didn't want to scroll through this entire thread to see if anyone else has asked it. Why are the odds so good for the reserved seating in Zurich? I'm an old person, so I prefer the reserved seats. The odds for my 1st & 2nd choices are really low now, so I'm thinking of adding Zurich (and yes, I know I'll have to go to all three concerts if I get all three choices -- not a problem!!!). Is there something amiss about the Zurich stadium?  
    Either lack of interest from 10 club members for that show or there are more seats to be had at that venue for reserved when compared to other shows. 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 
    2021 Encore 1&2
    2022 Fresno, Sacramento, Vegas, Vienna, Prague, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • GardenOfJonesGardenOfJones FinlandPosts: 24
    Need a ticket buddy for Krakow and Budapest? Is there somebody who is doing both?
    PJ
    2012: Prague, 2014: Amsterdam 1 & 2, Stockholm, 2018: Amsterdam 1 & 2
    EV
    2017: Berlin, 2019: Berlin
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    edited December 2019
    PJNB said:
    Catwoman1 said:
    Forgive me if this question has already been answered, but I didn't want to scroll through this entire thread to see if anyone else has asked it. Why are the odds so good for the reserved seating in Zurich? I'm an old person, so I prefer the reserved seats. The odds for my 1st & 2nd choices are really low now, so I'm thinking of adding Zurich (and yes, I know I'll have to go to all three concerts if I get all three choices -- not a problem!!!). Is there something amiss about the Zurich stadium?  
    Either lack of interest from 10 club members for that show or there are more seats to be had at that venue for reserved when compared to other shows. 
    No there's nothing wrong with the arena per se, but (a) there are lots of seats so 10c probably got a decent contingent of them, and (b) the floor is quite wide so the seats might be a little further away from the stage than usual (no problems with views though). Hope this helps!
    Post edited by Kloddz on
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

    http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Kloddz said:
    PJNB said:
    Catwoman1 said:
    Forgive me if this question has already been answered, but I didn't want to scroll through this entire thread to see if anyone else has asked it. Why are the odds so good for the reserved seating in Zurich? I'm an old person, so I prefer the reserved seats. The odds for my 1st & 2nd choices are really low now, so I'm thinking of adding Zurich (and yes, I know I'll have to go to all three concerts if I get all three choices -- not a problem!!!). Is there something amiss about the Zurich stadium?  
    Either lack of interest from 10 club members for that show or there are more seats to be had at that venue for reserved when compared to other shows. 
    No there's nothing wrong with the arena per se, but (a) there are lots of seats so 10c probably got a decent contingent of them, and (b) the floor is quite wide so the seats might be a little further away from the stage than usual (no problems with views though). Hope this helps!
    Thank you!
    You can't be neutral on a moving train.
This discussion has been closed.