Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,832
      FEMA’s Hurricane Aid to Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands Has Stalled https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/27/us/politics/fema-hurricane-aid-puerto-rico-virgin-islands.html

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    dignin said:

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,981
    Smellyman said:
    It’s difficult to be this dumb

That can't be real.  He is truly one dumb m'fer
    he's so stupid it hurts
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,981
    dignin said:
    As far as I can tell ... when you lose a historically winnable election because you ignored the facts of the race...and then you complain about the electoral college and 2 senators per state and talk of changing the system and claiming it’s unfair...

you come across as a butthurt craybaby.

But of course trump is worse so none of that matters. 
    Yes, people who want a more representational democracy are a bunch of butthurt crybabys.

It makes perfect sense that a state that has a population of 1 million has the same power in the senate as a state with the population as 40 million.
    agreed. this is why the system is fucked up. you can win popular vote but if you do not win the right small states you lose the entire election.
    exactly....which destroys the intent of the EC to begin with which was so that candidates couldn't just pander to large population areas.

Back in the days before radio, TV and now instant news there was a use for the EC.  Now it's just bullshit.  
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148

If only the great unwashed knew the corruption in govt that has tried to take this guy down.  Millions and millions spent on creating garbage to take him down,  hilarious and we all love it.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

If only the great unwashed knew the corruption in govt that has tried to take this guy down.  Millions and millions spent on creating garbage to take him down,  hilarious and we all love it.
    oh, please, Mr. Washed, let us know of all the corruption that has tried to take him down. tell us all of the angelic ways he has acted in his life, his businesses, to the women in his life. tell us all about all the people he has generously paid what he has owed them, not stiffed contractors, of all the p*ssy he's never grabbed, all the women he's never forcibly kissed, all the underage beauty contestants he hasn't purposely walked in on, all the russians he hasn't asked to meddle in elections, the Ukrainian president he hasn't bribed, the war criminal murderers he hasn't pardoned, the nazis he has denounced, the syrian people he hasn't betrayed. oh, please, regale us all of these tales of this most honourable man you speak of and hold on high! i wish to hear all of the stories so I, too, can one day be washed!!!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    one consistency i keep seeing online is this juvenile "we're all loving it" about how "triggered" all the libs and the media keep getting. is that your biggest concern, magats? owning the libs? you seriously all act as if you are 10 year old morons. 

we know none of you actually give a fuck about anyone but yourselves, as long as you get what you want, your financial (fools) or racist or fearful wants. none of us love that. we honestly wish you folks gave a shit about other humans, the earth, animals, you know, things around you other than your pickup and your american flag. 

'murica. 

you've been brainwashed into believing you ('muricans) are the only ones that count, by people who don't give a shit about you. they laugh at you. they steal from you. and they'll continue to do so until you turn on them or you go down holding the hand that holds you down. 

it would be nice if people on the right gave a shit about humanity. nope. just owning the libs. nuking the enemy. like the schoolyard shitheads you are. the ones that eventually get left behind by a higher society that has no use for that petulant bullshit. 

we're a patient bunch. because we know your way is not sustainable. all the rats eventually eat each other until none of them are left. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    it's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    BS44325 said:
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Y'all got the popcorn ready?
    A bowl of fruit from the poisonous tree is more likely.
    That's already been served. You're about to find out who was working the kitchen.
    You obviously haven’t been following along very closely. Or are you still waiting for Hillary to be indicted? There’s a thread for that, you know. Or are you still waiting for Comey, McCabe, Page and Strzok to be indicted?

What fruit from the poisonous tree has been served and where is this fantasy kitchen of yours? Your faith in the IG, of which you heavily invested, must not have resulted in much so you’ve moved on to CYA Barr.
    It's all coming. All of it. Except for the Hillary thing...I've never been waiting for that. This forum should at least be thankful that it won't been fully uninformed when the shit hits the proverbial fan. You've all had three years of education on the subject. Others are going to be dumbfounded and utterly shocked by the information that's been withheld from them. Enjoy the show 10C!
    This is correct.  Once Trump wins his second term, political opponents are going to be locked up left and right.  #ItCanHappenHere.
    It already has happened here. #Libby #Papadopolous #Manafort. I'm not going to drop #Flynn just yet because it looks like those charges are about to get thrown out.
    When did you turn into a delusional Breitbart acolyte?  This criminal investigation could be as limited as just investigating inappropriate leaks.  It could also be total bullshit and a head fake to take the heat off Trump (most likely).  Remember that the entire administration stands at the podium trying to impress a party one one.. the Mad King. 

I'm still waiting for the elusive IG report that will also jail the entire DNC.. remember that one?
    No. There is a IG FISA abuse report that's about to drop though. It won't jail anyone however because the IG can't jail anyone. He can only refer for prosecution. His last report on Comey actually referred him for prosecution but Barr took a pass. Remember that one? Anyways Barr/Durham have bigger fish to fry. Not surprised that you're still playing stupid about it all though...acceptance of the truth is going to be hardest for you the most. 
    Who’s bigger fruit from the poisonous tree than Comey? Delusional that you still believe in the constitutional righteousness of the Team Trump Treason Administration.
    Brennan is the bigger fish. The intelligence community, with the help of Halper, Mifsud, Downer etc. started it all. Comey came much later. This has zero to do with the righteousness of the administration though. This has all to do with the rights of citizens to run for and/or participate in an election without being spied on. The constitution guarantees that for everyone. People broke the law to prevent Trump from winning and further broke the law to cover up their tracks. The swamp will be drained.
    Please answer these: 
    1. If the FISA warrant is so damning, then why hasn't Trump declassified it?  He could have done that long ago.  
    2. Where in teh Constitution does it guarantee someone can participate in an election without being spied upon?  Just curious because I know that document pretty well, and it's nowhere in the Bill of Rights or Amendments that I've ever seen. 
    3. You don't think American can be spied upon?  Are you familiar with the Patriot Act?  

On your first point, this is one where I feel there may actually be value in Trump refraining from sharing this (if this FISA warrant abuse is in fact true). If there was something that would even be perceived by Trump's base as a 'smoking gun', or at least a big enough whataboutism opportunity, I think Trump would park it for a rainy day, waiting for the optimal time to strike and discredit his opponents. If he knew he was in hot water, he would park this for a torrential downpour (instead of the typically rainy days he's likely perceiving).
    Exactly. I actually think they would hold out even longer if it wasn't for this Ukraine nonsense. It's a fight to the finish line. Dems desperately need to impeach before the spying scandals blow wide open.
    So, how are the spying scandals going? Blown wide open yet?
  • Options
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    That's already been served. You're about to find out who was working the kitchen.
    You obviously haven’t been following along very closely. Or are you still waiting for Hillary to be indicted? There’s a thread for that, you know. Or are you still waiting for Comey, McCabe, Page and Strzok to be indicted?

What fruit from the poisonous tree has been served and where is this fantasy kitchen of yours? Your faith in the IG, of which you heavily invested, must not have resulted in much so you’ve moved on to CYA Barr.
    It's all coming. All of it. Except for the Hillary thing...I've never been waiting for that. This forum should at least be thankful that it won't been fully uninformed when the shit hits the proverbial fan. You've all had three years of education on the subject. Others are going to be dumbfounded and utterly shocked by the information that's been withheld from them. Enjoy the show 10C!
    This is correct.  Once Trump wins his second term, political opponents are going to be locked up left and right.  #ItCanHappenHere.
    It already has happened here. #Libby #Papadopolous #Manafort. I'm not going to drop #Flynn just yet because it looks like those charges are about to get thrown out.
    When did you turn into a delusional Breitbart acolyte?  This criminal investigation could be as limited as just investigating inappropriate leaks.  It could also be total bullshit and a head fake to take the heat off Trump (most likely).  Remember that the entire administration stands at the podium trying to impress a party one one.. the Mad King. 

I'm still waiting for the elusive IG report that will also jail the entire DNC.. remember that one?
    No. There is a IG FISA abuse report that's about to drop though. It won't jail anyone however because the IG can't jail anyone. He can only refer for prosecution. His last report on Comey actually referred him for prosecution but Barr took a pass. Remember that one? Anyways Barr/Durham have bigger fish to fry. Not surprised that you're still playing stupid about it all though...acceptance of the truth is going to be hardest for you the most. 
    Who’s bigger fruit from the poisonous tree than Comey? Delusional that you still believe in the constitutional righteousness of the Team Trump Treason Administration.
    Brennan is the bigger fish. The intelligence community, with the help of Halper, Mifsud, Downer etc. started it all. Comey came much later. This has zero to do with the righteousness of the administration though. This has all to do with the rights of citizens to run for and/or participate in an election without being spied on. The constitution guarantees that for everyone. People broke the law to prevent Trump from winning and further broke the law to cover up their tracks. The swamp will be drained.
    Please answer these: 
    1. If the FISA warrant is so damning, then why hasn't Trump declassified it?  He could have done that long ago.  
    2. Where in teh Constitution does it guarantee someone can participate in an election without being spied upon?  Just curious because I know that document pretty well, and it's nowhere in the Bill of Rights or Amendments that I've ever seen. 
    3. You don't think American can be spied upon?  Are you familiar with the Patriot Act?  

On your first point, this is one where I feel there may actually be value in Trump refraining from sharing this (if this FISA warrant abuse is in fact true). If there was something that would even be perceived by Trump's base as a 'smoking gun', or at least a big enough whataboutism opportunity, I think Trump would park it for a rainy day, waiting for the optimal time to strike and discredit his opponents. If he knew he was in hot water, he would park this for a torrential downpour (instead of the typically rainy days he's likely perceiving).
    Exactly. I actually think they would hold out even longer if it wasn't for this Ukraine nonsense. It's a fight to the finish line. Dems desperately need to impeach before the spying scandals blow wide open.
    You mean the yet to be harvested fruit from the poisonous tree?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Please answer these: 

So here's the thing, I was reading the NYT and apparently the IG has determined the tree isn't poisonous.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Please answer these: 

So here's the thing, I was reading the NYT and apparently the IG has determined the tree isn't poisonous.
    Deep state fake news. Or BS?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    one consistency i keep seeing online is this juvenile "we're all loving it" about how "triggered" all the libs and the media keep getting. is that your biggest concern, magats? owning the libs? you seriously all act as if you are 10 year old morons. 

we know none of you actually give a fuck about anyone but yourselves, as long as you get what you want, your financial (fools) or racist or fearful wants. none of us love that. we honestly wish you folks gave a shit about other humans, the earth, animals, you know, things around you other than your pickup and your american flag. 

'murica. 

you've been brainwashed into believing you ('muricans) are the only ones that count, by people who don't give a shit about you. they laugh at you. they steal from you. and they'll continue to do so until you turn on them or you go down holding the hand that holds you down. 

it would be nice if people on the right gave a shit about humanity. nope. just owning the libs. nuking the enemy. like the schoolyard shitheads you are. the ones that eventually get left behind by a higher society that has no use for that petulant bullshit. 

we're a patient bunch. because we know your way is not sustainable. all the rats eventually eat each other until none of them are left. 
    Happy Thanks-taking. 
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426

'murica. 

perfect.  and 100% accurate.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938

Like clockwork, as a Democratic stance gains traction and momentum - here you are. I heard once about bird shit management - where someone comes in, swoops down, shits all over people, doesn't wait for feedback or care about discussion, and flies away quickly, only to return when the manager wants to shit again. Seems to me you're a bird shit forum member. 

Your abysmal preference of a president is acting in blatantly corrupt ways. This forces the hand and attention of the major branches of government just to cease the abuses of power. If you have an objection to spending millions and millions needlessly, you need not look further than the man you admire so much, whose crimes, thefts, deceptions, soulless and apathetic decisions, and pure and indisputable selfishness have obligated the Democrats to act. I'm sorry that either the education system failed you so strongly that you can't see this, or that your own lack of decency has left you so unwilling to confront the possibility of being so incredibly wrong.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,305
    benjs said:

Like clockwork, as a Democratic stance gains traction and momentum - here you are. I heard once about bird shit management - where someone comes in, swoops down, shits all over people, doesn't wait for feedback or care about discussion, and flies away quickly, only to return when the manager wants to shit again. Seems to me you're a bird shit forum member. 

Your abysmal preference of a president is acting in blatantly corrupt ways. This forces the hand and attention of the major branches of government just to cease the abuses of power. If you have an objection to spending millions and millions needlessly, you need not look further than the man you admire so much, whose crimes, thefts, deceptions, soulless and apathetic decisions, and pure and indisputable selfishness have obligated the Democrats to act. I'm sorry that either the education system failed you so strongly that you can't see this, or that your own lack of decency has left you so unwilling to confront the possibility of being so incredibly wrong.
    Bird Shit Manager.
    ^
    This is the funniest, and most spot on, thing I have read here in a long fucking time.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, including the managers of bird shit!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,168

'murica. 

100% this right here.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/28/politics/white-house-lockdown-scramble/index.html

reports of "slow moving blob" flying over white house restricted airspace. 

apparently it was just Trump trying to recreate the movie Up hanging onto a balloon filled with his own KFC flatulence. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,305

'murica. 

100% this right here.
    It’s Idiocracy. That movie was ahead of its time. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520

'murica. 

100% this right here.
    It’s Idiocracy. That movie was ahead of its time. 
    Well certainly behind in the forecast.  It showed up 500 years sooner
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,832
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Legal Expert Explains Why William Barr Might Not Be Able To Protect Donald Trump Administration Officials

https://www.inquisitr.com/5770954/legal-william-barr-trump-administration-officials/#ixzz66rfPrfh1

They're so screwed.
  • Options
    all of them.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,637
    ikiT said:
    all of them.
    I don't know if they are legally, or not.  I do know their place in history is screwed though. 
  • Options
    They should pass a law forbidding any mention of this ERA.   NO STATUES.  fuckers.

And pass the ERA already.  Jesus.
This discussion has been closed.