***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• I'm surprised this thread isn't buzzing w activity?  Nothing monumental in the first day?
    I'm surprised this thread isn't buzzing w activity?  Nothing monumental in the first day?
    You must be watching some other hearings , you know what you come off as someone who’s just hoping that this idiot is not guilty of shaking down a foreign president yet the evidence is right there at the tip of your nose ...
    I'm not sold on it, you are correct.  

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    The whistleblower.    HILARIOUS
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    I'm surprised this thread isn't buzzing w activity?  Nothing monumental in the first day?
    You must be watching some other hearings , you know what you come off as someone who’s just hoping that this idiot is not guilty of shaking down a foreign president yet the evidence is right there at the tip of your nose ...
    I'm not sold on it, you are correct.  The third person/hearsay evidence isn't the strongest right now.  The conversation that Taylor had w Sondland when actually mentioning the term "Quid Pro Quo" has to, I'm sure it will, be questioned and talked about from every angle until exhausted.  Dig up more on that and I change my prediction.

I've already made my prediction that Trump gets impeached but not convicted and he will win a second term.

what 3rd person?  it is corroborated by everybody
    Let's see how the tee-R's treat this professional on Friday.   

The spinspin is re-donk.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    anyone know the schedule, like how long this is expected to last before a vote happens?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,418
    edited November 2019
    Smellyman said:
    I'm not sold on it, you are correct.  The third person/hearsay evidence isn't the strongest right now.  The conversation that Taylor had w Sondland when actually mentioning the term "Quid Pro Quo" has to, I'm sure it will, be questioned and talked about from every angle until exhausted.  Dig up more on that and I change my prediction.

I've already made my prediction that Trump gets impeached but not convicted and he will win a second term.

what 3rd person?  it is corroborated by everybody
    much of taylors testimony centers on what he was told by others. i.e. indirect knowledge.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Basically, it's career diplomats complaining they weren't consulted or included. (Irregular - what makes it irregular? Because that's not the way it's always been done? Who says that's the right or only way?   They're all appointed.  These guys weren't elected either.  The President appoints them and decides how and when to use them. Sorry you're being marginalized. Happens to people on jobs all the time when a new CEO arrives.   Boo hoo. Go find a real job.).  Not saying their concerns aren't valid.  But, no more or less valid than when an employee raises a concern, but doesn't have full view into the CEO's plans and strategies (and not I'm not saying those are well thought out in this situation, but how are you or I or Talyor to know since we're as in the know as he was lol).

This is honestly a waste of everyone's time.  We have a Government shut down looming and this is what Pelosi thinks is important? The airing of Career DC people's grievances with an Administration that doesn't give a shit about the protocols of the politically entrenched.

Vote him out next November.

And BTW - when the next Democratic President is elected, don't complain when the Republicans demand conversations with international leaders are released and some disgruntled person who isn't kept as informed as they were previously comes forward with concerns they want aired.  This is all a joke and will be funny when it escalates the other way in 4 or 8 or 12 years.

And before you say it - I'm fine if he's removed other than it will finally be the Constitutional Crisis the libs are all crying about.  I'm excited for our next President Nikki Haley.  4 years sooner would be fine by me. Will be funny to see the Libs rationalize their gender baiting then.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
    edited November 2019
    The strongman tactics (the rallies, the dictator "friends" he has, the lies, the capitalization on hate, and just general belligerence) are really what he should be impeached for. 

There are actual assaults that have taken place at his arena shows.  Imma say that again,  ASSAULTS.  Riling MF'ers up to the point of violence (or Disturbing the peace) is literally a misdemeanor.  There's video of every one of those "gigs" of his talkin about the press being the enemy of the people and singling out individual members of Congress for daily death threat targeting by a bunch of morons. 

The staccato delivery of this fuck is dangerous.  Combine that with his instability, and his organized crime mentality, and his little twitler fingers... 

These Democratic members of Congress better start convincing some Rs to defect as opposed to trying to reason with them in public. 
    Louie Gohmert and John Ratfuck ain't coming around yo. 

Quick.
    everybody knows it
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Basically, it's career diplomats complaining they weren't consulted or included. (Irregular - what makes it irregular? Because that's not the way it's always been done? Who says that's the right or only way?   They're all appointed.  These guys weren't elected either.  The President appoints them and decides how and when to use them. Sorry you're being marginalized. Happens to people on jobs all the time when a new CEO arrives.   Boo hoo. Go find a real job.).  Not saying their concerns aren't valid.  But, no more or less valid than when an employee raises a concern, but doesn't have full view into the CEO's plans and strategies (and not I'm not saying those are well thought out in this situation, but how are you or I or Talyor to know since we're as in the know as he was lol).

This is honestly a waste of everyone's time.  We have a Government shut down looming and this is what Pelosi thinks is important? The airing of Career DC people's grievances with an Administration that doesn't give a shit about the protocols of the politically entrenched.

And BTW - when the next Democratic President is elected, don't complain when the Republicans demand conversations with international leaders are released and some disgruntled person who isn't kept as informed as they were previously comes forward with concerns they want aired.  This is all a joke and will be funny when it escalates the other way in 4 or 8 or 12 years.

And before you say it - I'm fine if he's removed other than it will finally be the Constitutional Crisis the libs are all crying about.  I'm excited for our next President Nikki Haley.  4 years sooner would be fine by me. Will be funny to see the Libs rationalize their gender baiting then.
    lol your hilarious, how about your hero Baffoon stop blocking people from testifying! You can’t handle the truth that this idiot tried shaking down a foreign country to help him with his re-election campaign, go ahead keep believing this thug you call presidential!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Basically, it's career diplomats complaining they weren't consulted or included. (Irregular - what makes it irregular? Because that's not the way it's always been done? Who says that's the right or only way?   They're all appointed.  These guys weren't elected either.  The President appoints them and decides how and when to use them. Sorry you're being marginalized. Happens to people on jobs all the time when a new CEO arrives.   Boo hoo. Go find a real job.).  Not saying their concerns aren't valid.  But, no more or less valid than when an employee raises a concern, but doesn't have full view into the CEO's plans and strategies (and not I'm not saying those are well thought out in this situation, but how are you or I or Talyor to know since we're as in the know as he was lol).

We have a better chance at President Pelosi.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303

Todays republicans

Trump + bribery = no problem

Obama + tan suit = shit my pants

• dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    ikiT said:

Too many big words for Eric.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,418
    irregular= parallel but contradictory to long standing foreign policy and how it is implemented for personal gain. 
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Basically, it's career diplomats complaining they weren't consulted or included. (Irregular - what makes it irregular? Because that's not the way it's always been done? Who says that's the right or only way?   They're all appointed.  These guys weren't elected either.  The President appoints them and decides how and when to use them. Sorry you're being marginalized. Happens to people on jobs all the time when a new CEO arrives.   Boo hoo. Go find a real job.).  Not saying their concerns aren't valid.  But, no more or less valid than when an employee raises a concern, but doesn't have full view into the CEO's plans and strategies (and not I'm not saying those are well thought out in this situation, but how are you or I or Talyor to know since we're as in the know as he was lol).

You seem to have forgotten the withholding of aid after being passed by Congress, thus subverting the will of the people and abusing his power. That Team Trump Treason eventually released it, after the whistle blower filed his complaint, is irrelevant to what will be an article of impeachment. That and the ten obstruction of justice charges in the Team Mueller report, five of which may become another article of impeachment. I look forward to repub pukes defending Team Trump Treason at trial. Key witnesses refusing to testify, why is that?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    yesterday was pretty damning for dump. many people watched it on the networks and not the regular cable news outlets. the american people saw first hand the buffoonery of the republican defense strategy.

"was it as bad as it could have been?" is not a defense.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    yesterday was pretty damning for dump. many people watched it on the networks and not the regular cable news outlets. the american people saw first hand the buffoonery of the republican defense strategy.

Fox news called it a win for republicans and a disaster for democrats. LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129

of course they did. i expect nothing else from fox. they are through the looking glass where black is white and white is black.

i did hear that chris wallace actually said it was bad for the administration though. 
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786

This 'third person/hearsay evidence' narrative is tired.  

Every person who has first person knowledge and has been called to testify has been blocked by the White House under this total immunity garbage.  

Eventually the law will have it's way, and these people will be compelled to testify. 

Then you will get your first hand testimony, and I think a circular firing squad to boot. 
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    "THE FIELD"

Wasn't it though?  Aren't we so desensitized to it that nobody cares?  Did the GOP budge even one bit on protecting Trump and putting party first?
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin

fox news wasn't treating it like a STORY during Tucker Carlson.  they just weren't talking about it.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    OnWis97 said:

Wasn't it though?  Aren't we so desensitized to it that nobody cares?  Did the GOP budge even one bit on protecting Trump and putting party first?
    The people who need to be moved are the ones that get their information from the nightly news,  GMA, Today show,  etc. People who watch fox and MSNBC are not going to be moved.  So imo, what Fox puts on is just choir preaching. 
    some perspective...

August 20th, 2019 the President of the United States asserted a tougher position on Democratic Party members who are Jewish than he has on actual American Neo-Nazis.

"Any Jew that votes Democrat is disloyal."
    - Donald Trump

He's a worthless POS.  
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    2. Violated his marriage vows by cheating on his wife with Stormy Daniels right around the time of his son's birth. I forget whether before or after. 
    3. Thinks sexual assault is ok and brags about it.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    "THE FIELD"
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:

The people who need to be moved are the ones that get their information from the nightly news,  GMA, Today show,  etc. People who watch fox and MSNBC are not going to be moved.  So imo, what Fox puts on is just choir preaching. 
    I agree.  But I question whether any of these people were moved.  We've been dealing with this for so long, they're probably desensitized.  I feel like the GOP wins until there's a smoking bazooka.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    edited November 2019
    ikiT said:
    It even has an Atrocity Key. Thanks, I was pretty sure someone was tracking his crap somewhere. When will this nightmare be over?

• g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    ikiT said:
    Wow, that was like a book to read through. If most people knew half these things he's done they wouldn't want to even shake his hand. He's one gross individual.

Peace 
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Another building block to the case. 

From Huffpost:
    "WASHINGTON (AP) — A second U.S. Embassy staffer in Kyiv overheard a cellphone call between President Donald Trump and his ambassador to the European Union discussing a need for Ukrainian officials to pursue “investigations,” The Associated Press has learned."