2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Edved007Edved007 Milwaukee, WI Posts: 1,020
    PJNB said:
    If it is Europe again please give us something close to the fantastic Prague, Krakow, Berlin run of shows again please! 
    This is the exact trip I did last year, and I feel like i picked it just right, was amazing!! Looking forward to doing something similar next summer hopefully! 
    95' - 7/9
    98' - 6/26, 6/27, 6/29, 8/26, 9/22
    03' - 4/25
    06' - 6/29, 6/30
    07' - 8/05
    09' - 8/23
    11' - 9/03, 9/04
    12' - 9/30
    13' - 7/16, 7/19, 10/21, 10/22, 11/15, 11/16, 12/06
    14' - 06/28, 06/29, 10/1, 10/03, 10/16, 10/17, 10/20, 10/22
    15' - 11/20, 11/22
    16' - 4/21, 4/26, 4/28, 4/29, 5/1, 5/2, 7/9, 8/5, 8/7, 8/20, 8/22
    17' - 4/7
    18' - 7/1, 7/3, 7/5, 8/8, 8/10, 8/18, 8/20, 9/4
    21' - 10/1, 10/2
    22' - 7/12, 7/14, 9/6, 9/8
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,626
    Edved007 said:
    PJNB said:
    If it is Europe again please give us something close to the fantastic Prague, Krakow, Berlin run of shows again please! 
    This is the exact trip I did last year, and I feel like i picked it just right, was amazing!! Looking forward to doing something similar next summer hopefully! 
    I would love to do a Portugal/Spain run but they did two festivals there last run and hard to justify a trip across the pond for festival shows. I would do that exact same trip like 2018 this time with my wife though. Fantastic venues and cities. 
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    PJNB said:
    Edved007 said:
    PJNB said:
    I would love to do a Portugal/Spain run but they did two festivals there last run and hard to justify a trip across the pond for festival shows. I would do that exact same trip like 2018 this time with my wife though. Fantastic venues and cities. 
    I would TRY and do that, if it was close to that same run of shows. 
    cutz said:
    PJNB said:
    Edved007 said:
    PJNB said:
    I And I will TRY and do better meeting up with you some how! @23scidoo @deftones
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,415
    cutz said:
    PJNB said:
    Edved007 said:
    PJNB said:
    Oh yeah baby!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    PJNB said:
    cutz said:
    PJNB said:
    Edved007 said:
    PJNB said:
    I And I will TRY and do better meeting up with you some how! @23scidoo @deftones
    That's the spirit my friend!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• rivrenrivren Posts: 23
    mrk2 said:
    Gothenburg Ullevi Stadium has had to move some junior athletic competitions to another date from the usual weekend (one week after midsummer - June 26-28) because some major act needs the stadium. Local newspapers are guessing that it is either Springsteen or Iron Maiden, but what if... 

is not pj..as it seems .pj will be that date somewhere else.
    😁
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    I predict the somewhere else is Berlin.  Just a shot in the dark. 
  • JackD.JackD. Posts: 480
    I‘d be there
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Hell yes!
    Berlin 2018 was one of the funnest concerts I have ever been to. Hard to pass up on PJ in Germany. 
  • BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,131
    edited October 2019
    PJNB said:
    Berlin 2018 was one of the funnest concerts I have ever been to. Hard to pass up on PJ in Germany. 
    Been great in Berlin every time I've been but those 3 shows that week ending with sitting in the sunshine in Berlin was just perfect 
    Post edited by BlueLedbetter on
  • I'll say they will be wrapping up their 2 nights at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit and on their way to Van Andel in Grand Rapids, MI....where cardboard beer holders aren't allowed  ;)  
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    23scidoo said:
    PJNB said:
    cutz said:
    PJNB said:
    Edved007 said:
    PJNB said:
    Yes it is!
  • Save WhoSave Who Posts: 292
    I'll say they will be wrapping up their 2 nights at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit and on their way to Van Andel in Grand Rapids, MI....where cardboard beer holders aren't allowed  ;)  
    I like where your heads at!
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    edited October 2019
    PJNB said:
    Europe -
    Would be nice if it wasn't always June... the most expensive month to travel from US to Europe.
    Post edited by myoung321 on
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Save Who said:
    I'll say they will be wrapping up their 2 nights at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit and on their way to Van Andel in Grand Rapids, MI....where cardboard beer holders aren't allowed  ;)  
    +1
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Save Who said:
    In the clouds?  =)
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    23scidoo said:
    PJNB said:
    cutz said:
    PJNB said:
    Edved007 said:
    PJNB said:
    see you there!
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• jdopjjdopj Posts: 646
    Why would this be Europe?
    Just there last year.
  • DSTRUBDSTRUB Posts: 290
    lol Welp! We have one solid rumor that they will play one date in June! Book your hotels and flights people
    2013= Wrigley 1, Dallas, OKC
    2014= Amsterdam 1&2, St. Louis, Lincoln, Detroit, Moline, Denver
    2015= Mexico City
    2016= Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, MSG1, Fenway1, Wrigley 2&3
    2017= EV @ Ohana
    2018= London 1, Boarderline, Seattle 1&2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 4&5
    DSTRUB said:
    lol Welp! We have one solid rumor that they will play one date in June! Book your hotels and flights people
    If Dimi says they are playing on those dates I believe him on that 100%. Bring on the news 10 club!
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    jdopj said:
    Just there last year.
    Why would it be the US? They played several shows there last year.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,924
    One does not simply pass up PJ in Berlin.
    Nature drunk and High
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 914
    Nick cave and the bad seeds. Thats a proper tour 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
    myoung321 said:
    23scidoo said:
    PJNB said:
    cutz said:
    PJNB said:
    Edved007 said:
    PJNB said:
    see you there!
    Fingers crossed!!
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,907
    PJNB said:
    Edved007 said:
    PJNB said:
    If the tour is in July unfortunally the portugal and spain shows will be festivals

i really hope this time they start the tour here(Lisbon) this time so that the show are non-festival
  • just_one said:
    PJNB said:
    Edved007 said:
    PJNB said:
    If the tour is in July unfortunally the portugal and spain shows will be festivals

i really hope this time they start the tour here(Lisbon) this time so that the show are non-festival
    Are the NOS Alive headliners not already announced ?
    edited October 2019
    mrk2 said:
    jdopj said:
    Just there last year.
    Why would it be the US? They played several shows there last year.
     7 ballpark shows is hardly a proper tour like Europe got in 2018. 2013/2014 was the last proper west/midwest tour. That's why it should be US next imo and Canada for that matter. 

BTW I am hoping Finland gets a show sometime in the near future.  ;)
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,907
    edited October 2019
    just_one said:
    PJNB said:
    Edved007 said:
    PJNB said:

Are the NOS Alive headliners not already announced ?
    i really have my doubts on Da Weasel (portuguese hip-hop band) are the headliners for the last day.

They are reuniting again after many years apart and that its kinda big(being NOS Alive the only show they are going to do) but i dont think it justifies being the headliner for that day