______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    mrussel1 said:
    MedozK said:
    Original 1975 US pressing. Very good pressing

Better than the remasters?  I've never been quite satisfied with those.  They seem slightly veiled.  Not PJ veiled,  but always thought it could be a little more dynamic 
    Yes, definitely. The trouble is finding a clean one.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Soundgarden Live from the Artist’s Den - got my splatter vinyl delivered this week (earlier than expected) & it sounds as good as it looks. 
  • Guided by voices "half smiles of the decomposed"
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,596
    Time of year to dust the spooky ones off
  • Nine Inch Nails Not the Actual Events.

• JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    Nirvava - Live from the Paramount (orange vinyl)
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377

• May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643
    Hobbes said:

Very nice. How does it sound on vinyl??

May 30th said:
    Hobbes said:

Very nice. How does it sound on vinyl??
    Flat, no issues. But it is a bit on the quiet side. Mastering, maybe? Don't let that deter you, though; this slab of wax sounds fantastic!
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    Mastered and cut by Kevin Gray,  pressed at RTI. You can't really ask for much more other than it being a gem of an album to start.  Albums like this are why you play records.

• May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    mrussel1 said:
    Mastered and cut by Kevin Gray,  pressed at RTI. You can't really ask for much more other than it being a gem of an album to start.  Albums like this are why you play records.

Agree, great cut

I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM

Newbury version

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Fantastic record in every way,  although their third best for me. 
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited September 2019
    mrussel1 said:

Haven't really been listening to them since they broke up. So don't remember their albums all that well anymore.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

mrussel1 said:

Haven't really been listening to them since they broke up. So don't remember their albums all that well anymore.
    Pick up Icky Thump if you get a chance.  Not only is it a great record, but it's a tremendous cut and pressing.  Really top notch all the way around.  White Blood Cells is also a great pressing.  
  • mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Pick up Icky Thump if you get a chance.  Not only is it a great record, but it's a tremendous cut and pressing.  Really top notch all the way around.  White Blood Cells is also a great pressing.  
    Might have Icky Thump from when it released. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

• RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,579