The Raconteurs

Comments

• booboolisciousboobooliscious Hebron, KY Posts: 253
    No membership for the weekend. The Raconteurs YouTube & Facebook pages...go there.

• booboolisciousboobooliscious Hebron, KY Posts: 253
    The quality on Nugs.tv is amazing.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    mrussel1 said:
    DewieCox said:
    Tonight, tomorrow and Saturday Ryman shows are being streamed on Nugs.Tv
    Do you need a membership?

I can't believe how big this tour is. Considering the solo tour was pretty extensive,  he's been on the road forever.  

Not sure. I just bring it up in the app.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,971
    The livestreams are free? I figured since it was through Nugs that there would be a charge. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    I'm just happy you can start downloading live shows from Nugs for TMR artists. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    LukinFan said:
    The livestreams are free? I figured since it was through Nugs that there would be a charge. 
    I think so. I thought maybe it was just FB, but it played through the app too.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    I caught the Fri/Sat shows at the Ryman.  Pretty fucking awesome.  They played the entire new album Friday night...place was bouncing.

That band is tight.  
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • I caught the Fri/Sat shows at the Ryman.  Pretty fucking awesome.  They played the entire new album Friday night...place was bouncing.

That band is tight.  
    Did they play it in order ? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Can’t wait for Friday & Saturday night here in NY !
  • Anybody got a spare tix for tonight?
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    I caught the Fri/Sat shows at the Ryman.  Pretty fucking awesome.  They played the entire new album Friday night...place was bouncing.

That band is tight.  
    Yes 
    Anybody got a spare tix for tonight?
    Some singles front row for Saturday in Brooklyn. It’s a great venue 
  • nicknyr15 said:

That band is tight.  
    Yes 

I would love to see this next week in Boston.

• nicknyr15 said:
    Anybody got a spare tix for tonight?
    Some singles front row for Saturday in Brooklyn. It’s a great venue 
    Face?

I'll buy them.

Thoughtthat was GA?
  • Sorry if this was discussed earlier & I missed it... is there an opener? If so, are they worth checking out?
  • On train on my way to Manhattan for the show flying solo feels just right tonight ...
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    On train on my way to Manhattan for the show flying solo feels just right tonight ...
    Enjoy!!! I know you will.
    #FHP
  • Horos said:
    On train on my way to Manhattan for the show flying solo feels just right tonight ...
    The show last night was insane, the crowd was totally into it ! The band is as good as any  going right now there is no weak link .
    The set was perfect for my taste and Jfucking White is a beast with the axe in my opinion he’s by far thee most prolific performer going in Rock at this time ! Can’t wait for tonight to do it all over again ....Are you steady now ...
  • The no cell phones at shows should be the norm ! 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    Horos said:
    The show last night was insane, the crowd was totally into it ! The band is as good as any  going right now there is no weak link .
    The set was perfect for my taste and Jfucking White is a beast with the axe in my opinion he’s by far thee most prolific performer going in Rock at this time ! Can’t wait for tonight to do it all over again ....Are you steady now ...
    Steady is a great closer... so much energy
  • mrussel1 said:
    Horos said:
    Yes it is , I love seeing bands that I had not seen previously I’ve seen JW but not with this lineup it was so refreshing to hear ! 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    mrussel1 said:
    Horos said:
    Yes it is , I love seeing bands that I had not seen previously I’ve seen JW but not with this lineup it was so refreshing to hear ! 
    Brendan is awesome too.  Did they play You Don't Understand Me?  I love that live. I love whenever Jack is on the piano. 
  • mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Horos said:
    Brendan is awesome too.  Did they play You Don't Understand Me?  I love that live. I love whenever Jack is on the piano. 
    Yeah that was awesome to hear they killed it ..

• Carolina drama was so good too !
  • On my way to Brooklyn for tonight’s show ...
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    The no cell phones at shows should be the norm ! 
    Agreed!

Carolina drama was so good too !
    Electrified!
    #FHP
    On my way to Brooklyn for tonight’s show ...
    Enjoy. It’s a beautiful venue. I saw jack white and NIN there last year. 
  • Friday & Saturday shows I had so much fun two different venues two different set lists , haven’t done this in a long time ...
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Tonight's the night!

Trying to get @ed243421 to go, but he's being a #PABOTUS.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankind said:
    Tonight's the night!

Trying to get @ed243421 to go, but he's being a #PABOTUS.
    It's going to be a shit show down there with the Yankees in town, but at least tomorrow night should be dead.