Options

The Raconteurs

Comments

• Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    edited October 2019
    Hobbes said:
    Horos said:
    New Portland date announced. Does anyone know if there's a Vault presale? I recently canceled.
    Cool! I'm not a Vault member. Anyone have a lead on the presale code?

Also, venue site states "$2 from every ticket will be donated to Pearl Jam's Vitalogy Foundation." Awesome!
    Nothing on the Vault about a pre-sale yet. It looks like it’s a radio station holiday show so maybe the station would have a pre-sale?

Check the station’s socials.
    Post edited by kasedoug on
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    kasedoug said:
    Hobbes said:
    Horos said:
    New Portland date announced. Does anyone know if there's a Vault presale? I recently canceled.

Also, venue site states "$2 from every ticket will be donated to Pearl Jam's Vitalogy Foundation." Awesome!
    Nothing on the Vault about a pre-sale yet. It looks like it’s a radio station holiday show so maybe the station would have a pre-sale?

Thanks. I didn't think about that. Got myself a single.
    #FHP
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,381
    Horos said:
    kasedoug said:
    Hobbes said:
    Horos said:

Thanks. I didn't think about that. Got myself a single.
    Awesome community we have here. I was able to score a couple of tickets.
  • Options
    dr122931dr122931 Posts: 455
    edited October 2019
    I have an extra ticket for houston tonight.  I’ll sell it for 25 bucks.  I think it was 75.  If interested , text me at 713-201-4506 

its GA.  
    Post edited by dr122931 on
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    St Louis show tonight. Totally jacked. First Racs show.

Whats the poster scene like? Could I score one after or should I drop in and run it back to the car?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,281
    DewieCox said:

Whats the poster scene like? Could I score one after or should I drop in and run it back to the car?
    Enjoy I caught them on a Friday & Saturday nights here in NY , the Friday  show was better in my opinion sorry can’t help with poster question..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621
    Poster scene is not like dmb or PJ that's for sure.  In all my Jack oriented shows,  I've never seen posters sold outside,  so I don't know how you would take it to your car.  

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited October 2019
    DewieCox said:

Buy it before. They sell tubes if you need. Do not wait until the end. Merch line was long before, but enormous after. 

Enjoy! It was a great show! 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    We saw them in KC on Thursday and they were on fire. We hadn’t seen them live since ACL, so this was a completely different experience. They sounded great! One of the loudest shows I’ve ever seen. Sweet poster too! I agree with the post earlier; wait in line and grab the poster while you can. I’m glad we did because they were gone at the end.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621
    mfc2006 said:
    We saw them in KC on Thursday and they were on fire. We hadn’t seen them live since ACL, so this was a completely different experience. They sounded great! One of the loudest shows I’ve ever seen. Sweet poster too! I agree with the post earlier; wait in line and grab the poster while you can. I’m glad we did because they were gone at the end.
    Loud is right... it's like an avalanche of guitars. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Amazing show. Always nice to see a band so locked in up close. There were some nice audibles and a flub here and there but that’s rock and roll. Others seemed content letting JW run the stage.

Really seemed to be enjoying themselves, so maybe they’ll hang around for another album and tour cycle. Always wonder about the relationship behind the scenes with two alphas like JW and BB.

Sound was great but could get a little wall of sound-y from all the that was going on. Not too loud to me but bet some spots were subject to some serious fuzz beams. Just knowing the gear, those boys could spit out some volume. 

Cool poster and nice merch selection.

Consolers
    Level
    Don’t Bother Me
    Help Me Stranger
    You Don’t Understand Me
    Broken Boy Soldier(Gloria)
    What’s Yours Is Mine
    Hey Gyp
    Salute Your Solution
    Old Enough
    Now That You’re Gone
    Only Child
    Top Yourself
    Carolina Drama

Encore:
    Bored and Razed
    Sunday Driver
    Shine A Light On Me
    Hands>Many Shades of Black
    Somedays(I Don’t Feel Like Trying)
    Steady, As She Goes

Any recordings from the tour? What are the good sites to scout?

Post edited by DewieCox on
  • Options
    crowes74crowes74 Posts: 273
    Seen last nights show in St.Louis.   They are simply fantastic live.   It’s nice to see a band genuinely enjoying themselves up on the stage.   Glad to see JW back to old self, he seemed a bit subdued on his last solo tour imo.   Really hope they put together another record before Jw moves to the next project.  
  • Options
    ... we got there about 20 min before show and didn’t see any posters at all.   Did have some sharp looking shirts 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I’m really thinking about hitting up the Hawaii show in December I have a place to stay at free of charge 
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    I’m really thinking about hitting up the Hawaii show in December I have a place to stay at free of charge 
    I would if it was possible. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    RoeDawg13RoeDawg13 Posts: 246

Any recordings from the tour? What are the good sites to scout?

There's a few on the Little Room forum. mp3's. I grabbed on of the ones from Nugs, they were all the same tour though. I'm hopeful we'll get something from this tour although it'll likely be a third man vault for that. Which I'll happily sign up for
    I am wired and fading...
  • Options
    Thanks mfc2006!
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,996
    I'm seeing them this Saturday in St. Augustine with Margo Price. I can't wait! 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan said:
    I'm seeing them this Saturday in St. Augustine with Margo Price. I can't wait! 
    Enjoy they are awesome..
  • Options
    crowes74 said:
    Thanks mfc2006!
    You bet!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    https://www.nme.com/news/the-raconteurs-announce-new-live-in-tulsa-triple-lp-2566291/amp
    I’m not a vinyl collector but this looks sweet , like the set lists too I hope I can get it just to have on my phone ...
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Why the fuck do they need three LPs for 12 songs? 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    https://www.nme.com/news/the-raconteurs-announce-new-live-in-tulsa-triple-lp-2566291/amp
    I’m not a vinyl collector but this looks sweet , like the set lists too I hope I can get it just to have on my phone ...
    They don't release those digitally I think.
    #FHP
  • Options
    dankind said:
    Why the fuck do they need three LPs for 12 songs? 
    The Vault website lists those songs "and more".
    #FHP
  • Options
    Yeah, I’ll need to see the full track list before I grab it. 

The Blu-ray seems like it could be really cool. 
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,996
    Holy shit they blew me away on Saturday night! So much positive energy and face melting. It was awesome. And Margo Price opened, and she was great too. I’d go see her as a headliner. Great, great show. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan said:
    Holy shit they blew me away on Saturday night! So much positive energy and face melting. It was awesome. And Margo Price opened, and she was great too. I’d go see her as a headliner. Great, great show. 
    They are great! Can’t wait for more new music and shows hopefully next yr , I was planning on going to the Hawaii shows but just can’t pull it off...
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    LukinFan said:
    They are great! Can’t wait for more new music and shows hopefully next yr , I was planning on going to the Hawaii shows but just can’t pull it off...
    really hope they play more in 2020
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...