The AMT Marijuana Thread

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Jason P said:
    rgambs said:
    okay, boston jammers.... 

basically imma come out and say it

how easy is it to get one of these pen  doo hickys into Fenway Pawk ???
     ;) 
    It’s easier to eat an edible and enjoy the ride , that’s all I do whenever I go to sporting events or concerts eat one or two and just smile 😊...
    Only problem is it usually kicks in before the show starts, so the pro-tip is to eat a nice size meal and finish with the edible to delay the digestion and onset.
    I have down to a science my edibles take 45 to 90 minutes to take affect , I plan accordingly if I wanna be high as I walk into venue i eat it 1hr before the show or game starts , as a matter of fact tomorrow I’m going  to Mets game start time is 7 so I eat it at 6 by 1st beer/pitch I’m all smiles 😃
    Might need to up the dose if you are going to watch the Mets!
    lol might take your advice come to think 🤔 of it , they suck im just going for the fun of being in the ball park and hanging with friends..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    rgambs said:
    rgambs said:
    okay, boston jammers.... 

basically imma come out and say it

how easy is it to get one of these pen  doo hickys into Fenway Pawk ???
     ;) 
    It’s easier to eat an edible and enjoy the ride , that’s all I do whenever I go to sporting events or concerts eat one or two and just smile 😊...
    Only problem is it usually kicks in before the show starts, so the pro-tip is to eat a nice size meal and finish with the edible to delay the digestion and onset.
    I have down to a science my edibles take 45 to 90 minutes to take affect , I plan accordingly if I wanna be high as I walk into venue i eat it 1hr before the show or game starts , as a matter of fact tomorrow I’m going  to Mets game start time is 7 so I eat it at 6 by 1st beer/pitch I’m all smiles 😃
    Doesn't work so easily for GA entry though lol
    🤤 they worked fine in Hartford we walked in after the 1st wave and still had great views and space to chill out ..
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Gummies are pretty easy to sneak in and continue your high. Worked for the GA show I was at Sunday.

Went to another show last night and didn't bring anything. Still can't get over how we just walked a couple of blocks and went to the store and bought some pre-rolls.
    #FHP
    Horos said:
    Gummies are pretty easy to sneak in and continue your high. Worked for the GA show I was at Sunday.

Went to another show last night and didn't bring anything. Still can't get over how we just walked a couple of blocks and went to the store and bought some pre-rolls.
    Cool as it should be in every state !
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    Horos said:

Cool as it should be in every state !
       Yup..right next door to the state ABC store..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    🥛

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Cuomo Signs Law Decriminalizing Marijuana Use in New York

https://bit.ly/2Zlo97M?fbclid=IwAR1yn5ztXsnjotaIkYbXfwLF_TOzuPeUPHwFR0tnqa0e3vdXcZsQ0HBPA8w

You cannot even decriminalize weed without bringing up race...

Did not realize white people were exempt from Cannabis laws??? Wish I'd known this years ago.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    Cuomo Signs Law Decriminalizing Marijuana Use in New York

https://bit.ly/2Zlo97M?fbclid=IwAR1yn5ztXsnjotaIkYbXfwLF_TOzuPeUPHwFR0tnqa0e3vdXcZsQ0HBPA8w

You cannot even decriminalize weed without bringing up race...

Did not realize white people were exempt from Cannabis laws??? Wish I'd known this years ago.
    That’s because all races use weed at about the same rate, but people of color are more likely to suffer the negative consequences arrest, jail 

Are people that blind to see that blacks and people of color have been victims of systemic racism throughout the history of the US and continuing to this day. I mean, I’m not looking for a perfect utopian society, but “come on man!”.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121

Give Peas A Chance…
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,758
    I just messed up big time.

I have a new neighbor in the apartment above me. Since he moved in, my apartment has reeked of pot twice, and not even sweet smelling pot. Some kind of dank shit.

So, last winter, some neighbors had complained to the leasing office about other people in the building smoking, and they sent out an email about it being illegal and against our lease terms, etc., so we all adjusted our ways in order to avoid eviction or worse. 

I decided this morning, I guess too hastily, to leave a note on the new neighbor's door to let him know the smell goes everywhere and someone in the building is a narc, so be careful with the smoke.

I guess he didn't like it. We got another email from the office telling us all that if we had a problem with our neighbors, not to take it upon ourselves to solve it but to reach out to them instead. I got a phone call, no message was left, so I don't know what they planned to say. I will call them back tomorrow. 

I really was just trying to help out a neighbor!!  Why would the dude go to the office to complain about me tipping him off to the possibility of being the target of a snitch? Makes no sense, and I'm convinced it's his smoke. I really don't think it's coming from anywhere else, knowing the patterns of all the neighbors and this new arrival. I  guess I should have just let it go and waited for him to get his ass busted.
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    edited August 2019
    Where do you live that it’s still illegal? My advice is to move(if possible) to somewhere that doesn’t have their heads up their ass. But people should be more polite in apartments to others having to smell their weed. That’s why I use my vape. No smell, still high. Love the vape. And I own my house. But the kid doesn’t know dad is a pot head. Lol
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
    Where do you live that it’s still illegal? My advice is to move(if possible) to somewhere that doesn’t have their heads up their ass. But people should be more polite in apartments to others having to smell their weed. That’s why I use my vape. No smell, still high. Love the vape. And I own my house. But the kid doesn’t know dad is a pot head. Lol
    Virginia. . . . I think the Attorney General just recently recommended decriminalization. Perhaps we're on our way
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    You broke the number one rule of being a neighbor ... never interact with other neighbors, under any circumstance (unless they are really attractive).

What I would recommend is looking for houses to rent instead of an apartment.   They are usually pretty close in price and not having to share a wall or floor / ceiling with neighbors is worth its weight in gold.  Just a millions time better then an apartment complex.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Our condo association wanted to ban smoking in our building.  Sorry, but we didn't pay a shitload to buy this place just to have others tell us what we can and cannot do in the privacy of our home.

The area outside our front door usually reeks, and no one's complained yet!

My understanding is that renters are typically subject to the rules of the landlord and lease terms.  At least they are here.
    I'm not moving anytime soon. I'm with my 78 year old mom in a walkout with an accessible bathroom. We're not going to find anything much more suitable for her, even if the stress of moving didn't kill her. The downsize into this place enough. Next time I move will be after her passing.

Funny, though -- I've been smoking for two years in my bedroom with the rest of the living space down a very short hall, and not once has she said anything about an odor. As long as I keep the door closed, the windows open, and a soy candle burning, I'm able to contain it. I just extinguish the bowl after each inhale and exhale out the window. Only a couple of times have I been able to faintly smell it after going to the living room

The numbskull upstairs must have burnt a joint right next to the HVAC intake. My entire apt. was permeated for about a half hour. 

Now I am fucked because if the dude ever smells my shit, he's clearly going to be an ass and go back to the office. I really should have just minded my own fucking business. 
    I'm going to have to do all my smoking in my car now :s
    Hotbox time!!!!
    I don't love the vape. I always experience chest congestion the next day, worse than any bong hack I've ever had. 
    Flower got too rough for me. Could really feel it in my lungs. Just use the stizzi now. Real smooth. Convenient. But it does seem to wear off sooner than flower. Does anyone else get that from vapes?
    Edibles is the best options for places like that ..
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Sometimes you just want a little buzz, edibles are never a little buzz.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:
    Ha they can be eaten in small doses , o make my own so I know exactly how much of a buzz I want I find that one of my edibles does me just right ..
    For instance last night I ate one cookie 1hr before going home from work by the time I walk in my house I’m good for the rest of evening , but I get it not everyone can make their own ..
    I used to love some edibles. But since I smoke everyday I gotten to where I just hit the vape a few times at night.  Shower. Relax. And then hit it a couple more times about an hour before bed. The days of being stoned all day are few and far between. And edibles can really make it hard to function when the wave hits. Fun at concerts though. 
    I used to love some edibles. But since I smoke everyday I gotten to where I just hit the vape a few times at night.  Shower. Relax. And then hit it a couple more times about an hour before bed. The days of being stoned all day are few and far between. And edibles can really make it hard to function when the wave hits. Fun at concerts though. 
    No smoke or vape for me specially vapes not trusting them at all ...

Give Peas A Chance…
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    I usually smoke in my downstairs bathroom so the kids don't wake up to me going out to the garage. Bought some pre rolls. I usually just use my one hitter indoors, but it was in the garage, so I smoked half of one of the pre rolls. the next day, my wife and I are downstairs in the morning, and she looked at me and said "did you smoke inside last night?" BUSTED. She knows I smoke inside, but she never smells it, so she's ok with it. The following day it STILL SMELLED. Jesus that government shit is good stuff. 

Back to the one hitter indoors I suppose. LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    rgambs said:
    Ha they can be eaten in small doses , o make my own so I know exactly how much of a buzz I want I find that one of my edibles does me just right ..
    For instance last night I ate one cookie 1hr before going home from work by the time I walk in my house I’m good for the rest of evening , but I get it not everyone can make their own ..
    Hahaha no they can't, you just have a very high tolerance.
    Seriously though, you have edibles dialed in for yourself on a high tolerance and that's fine, but I don't think you are advocating them responsibly.
    You are a groovy dude and I am not attacking you, but we've been through this before and I will keep going through it as many times as necessary because information is power and I want lurkers and inexperienced users to have all the info they can.

The THC milligram content of an edible dose is only half of the equation that determines how much THC is currently in your bloodstream effecting your brain.
    The other half is digestion, and this produces wildly varying results.
    Like you, I made my own edibles following a standardized method and there is no mitigating the digestion rate factor.
    Digestive rate changes with many factors, I found the big three to be time of day, activity level, and other consumption.
    Edible after a big meal?  You'd better be patient.
    Edible on an empty stomach?  Rocket to the moon.
    Edible on an empty stomach followed by vigorous activity?  Find a fucking safe place to ride it out lol
    Once, I made peanut butter fudge.  Low THC content.  Me and a buddy at a bunch at 9am at work on a holiday.  Ever eat something like fudge for breakfast?  Ssometimes its like a rock in your stomach and doesn't digest at all.  No buzz, no buzz, hmmm, guess it wasn't enough.  He wanted to eat more, I said no no my friend, that's rule number 1 lol
    Come lunch time, we eat...BAM!!! Ripped for hours beyond where we wanted to be at work.

Edibles are like hard drugs, they are to be taken seriously and used responsibly.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    Jose.  I hope you are not driving and doing that.  I am not saying you are high...but if you get pulled over...and the police are pricks...especially if the police carry the machines that now detect Cannabis in your system.  It could become a headache for you.
    Give Peas A Chance…

That’s hilarious. Dog bless THC. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    LMAO
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD