Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• no codeno code Posts: 109
    Great show choice.

will wait for EU store availability though
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead...
  • artforbwartforbw 60647 Posts: 126
    What are the chances this Vault #9 will sell out anytime soon? I know the #8 is still available, but don't know if it's just because less people are interested in that show, rather than a 1993 show.
    or do they make about a million copies of these vault records?
  • Massara133Massara133 Stettler AB Canada Posts: 430
    Sorry to be the first to complain but $63 USD to ship a $50 USD Vinyl to Canada is insane. I’ve ordered all the vaults and this shipping charge seems to be about Double the norm. I know i’m Beating a dead horse here but holy shit.
  • rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,345
    I think there will be a lot of interest in this one.
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    I know this is asked every year, but how long does the presale normally last? 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Is it a complete show though? No mention of the track listing and if recent memory serves me correctly, a lot of the vaults have had a good chunk of missing songs.
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Selling more vinyl when they owe members vinyl .... nice 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    I know this is asked every year, but how long does the presale normally last? 
    Atleast a month but sometimes longer. Last year's vault was available for preorder for several months. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • ChrisdMChrisdM Posts: 164
    Sorry to be the first to complain but $63 USD to ship a $50 USD Vinyl to Canada is insane. I’ve ordered all the vaults and this shipping charge seems to be about Double the norm. I know i’m Beating a dead horse here but holy shit.
    At first I read this wrong and thinking you only had to pay $63 for both the vinyl+shipping. and I was like, "Whaaaat? I paid $70."
    But it seems you're saying the shipping alone to Canada is $63, so $113 total? Yeah, that would be a bummer.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Not wrong to complain. This price is completely ridiculous. 
    ChrisdM said:
    At first I read this wrong and thinking you only had to pay $63 for both the vinyl+shipping. and I was like, "Whaaaat? I paid $70."
    But it seems you're saying the shipping alone to Canada is $63, so $113 total? Yeah, that would be a bummer.
    Vinyl $50
    Shipping $63
    Total $113

I’ll double check but i’m Pretty sure Vault shipping to Canada in the past has been $30 something.
    On a more positive note, this months contest to win the complete set of EV Euro posters is pretty rad.
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    edited August 2019
    Hoping the new Vault will appear in the EU shop. Working on it apparently. Surely it woud have been better to get it available in both shops before putting it on sale. Dont hold out much hope.
  • DukeSpiritDukeSpirit Posts: 278
    That's $150 Canadian. Ouch. Tack on some customs fees on top of that. No thanks. Now I remember why I skipped the last few.
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    Ditto for shipping to NZ. Gotta be a mistake? I think the shipping increases every year but it went from $36 (still crazy) to $72 this year. That will be enough for me to miss this one, which makes me sad.

Fingers crossed this gets updated soon!
  • vinyl boyvinyl boy Posts: 178
    edited August 2019
    ChrisdM said:
    Vinyl $50
    Shipping $63
    Total $113

I’ll double check but i’m Pretty sure Vault shipping to Canada in the past has been $30 something.
    Last year shipping was $43.  Guess bite the bullet and order this one and complain next year when shipping is $79
    Post edited by vinyl boy on
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    96 vault would be nice

98 vault would be even better
    2004 Toledo
    1995 somewhere in Asia
    Copenhagen/London 2007

Hasn't there been like 34 vaults from 98 now, come on.
    Hissssss, but not one of a show I attended ;). And the 98 tour was 🔥.
    Every time a person uses the phrase “is/was fire,” a hipster millennial somewhere smiles through their beard and winks through their buddy holly glasses.
    This is why we vibe
  • willc431994willc431994 Australia Posts: 201
    U.S. $74 shipping to Australia. That's about AU $100. What a joke. I've had way heavier shipped from the States for way less...
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    Loujoe said:
    NewJPage said:
    I don’t but I’m a sucker for PJ stuff. Glad I passed on the Ed solo posters. And still haven’t gotten any version of Easy Street on vinyl. Maybe I have beat this addiction. 
    Awww get the easy street. It is a good set. It's at least music! Rare these days
    Your right. Will order an easy street tomorrow. Thanks for the motivation. 😀😀
    It might be sold out by tomorrow...
    I caved and bought the Easy Street and The Vault release. Good thing my wife supports my addiction. Lol
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    U.S. $74 shipping to Australia. That's about AU $100. What a joke. I've had way heavier shipped from the States for way less...
    Which shipping company was used?
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    Im sad for the people who won’t have anything to complain about once the singles are delivered. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• willc431994willc431994 Australia Posts: 201
    demetrios said:
    Which shipping company was used?
    I couldn't tell you, never really took any notice. But the most I've ever had to pay for shipping has been around $50, and that was for a couple of pairs of nike trainers, a few tees, and some socks. That all adds up to a whole lot heavier than a record.
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,766
    on2legs said:
    Im sad for the people who won’t have anything to complain about once the singles are delivered. 
    I’m sure they will find something.  🤪
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • D-Rod said:
    on2legs said:
    There are things to complain about. So...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    D-Rod said:
    on2legs said:
    There are things to complain about. So...
    I'm confident you can find plenty to complain about.  My sadness is for the rest of them. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    That's $150 Canadian. Ouch. Tack on some customs fees on top of that. No thanks. Now I remember why I skipped the last few.
    It turned out to be another error. The Canadian shipping is now $31USD (a tiny bit more for the UPS option, but I don't know why anyone would choose that. UPS is the WORST).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    I figured that after the weekend a correction would be made. Just seemed to outrageous to even believe it
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    agreed. that's why i don't buy any of this stuff anymore. it's ludicrous. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD