Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• AngryGregAngryGreg Posts: 70
    This is the newsletter where we finally get the Pearl Jam bandmember garden gnomes. ISO Boom Variant.
    The didn't get me with the Funkos, but there would be no way to resist the gnomes. :D
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,025
    Sold out!
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    PJ fuzzy (God’s) dice for car, standard black with random gold variants
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,114
    would love a quick one line sentence saying "all band members are 100% better from covid and ready for the tour!"
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,284
    Maybe news of outside Merch times for the Euro tour?
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Posts: 2,550
    drfox said:
    Maybe news of outside Merch times for the Euro tour?
    too early
  • big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,664
    World Cup jerseys

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,718
    Pap said:
    Loujoe said:
    RS151862 said:
    1995 Pacific tour box set. 
    One of these days
    I'mmmmmgonna change my evil ways...one of these days
    The clocks will stop and time won't mean a thing...
    Easy for you to say ;)

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,749
    With Clear No Code and Vault #2 available for a good period of time, I wonder if they'll wave the 1 per member protection.

• -decodified--decodified- Posts: 2,686
    World Cup jerseys
    maybe in October...
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,555
    Fresno poster up
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,902
    Fresno poster.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Fresno poster up
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,175
    Is the fresno poster still up on the ian williams site also?
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,555
    New contest is for EV Earthlings Merch Bundle.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,717
    Jed said:
    Yes, $85 for a signed AP.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Anybody get the newsletter yet?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,830
    edited June 2022
    JimmyV said:

At least the contest is a nice one. Charlie D won last month's contest.

Here's the good stuff:
    The lineup for Ohana Encore will be announced on Monday, June 13th. 

A special Ten Club pre-sale will be held for eligible members active as of Sunday, June 12th. More information will be emailed to eligible members on Monday morning.

Matt and Mike did some side project stuff and there's a new Coke bottle vinyl for Jeff who has been really busy.

Europe tour is ON and the band is healthy and ready to go
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,356
    JimmyV said:

Not yet. It's up over @ https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/newsletter-june-10-2022
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    demetrios said:
    JimmyV said:

Not yet. It's up over @ https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/newsletter-june-10-2022

Thanks.

The Ohana announcement, the band is feeling better and it's Fresno day? I like it.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,830
    I got my newsletter a few minutes after the usual time. IDK if I got a notification or if it came in at the same time as others and I swiped them all away without thinking.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,794
    Do you think Pearl Jam play one of the Taylor Hawkins tributes?
    I miss igotid88
    Just recieved the newsletter. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    igotid88 said:
    Do you think Pearl Jam play one of the Taylor Hawkins tributes?
    maybe Matt, but I think that might be it. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 Posts: 902
    With Clear No Code and Vault #2 available for a good period of time, I wonder if they'll wave the 1 per member protection.

They did on No Code

They did on No Code

• droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,430
    AngryGreg said:
    This is the newsletter where we finally get the Pearl Jam bandmember garden gnomes. ISO Boom Variant.
    The didn't get me with the Funkos, but there would be no way to resist the gnomes. :D
    Looks like we’ll have to wait until next month for the garden gnomes…
  • SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,200
    Jed said:
    Conflux.com charges $45USD to ship to Toronto Canada, double what any other artist charges in shipping, what gives...?
    Jed said:
    Conflux.com charges $45USD to ship to Toronto Canada, double what any other artist charges in shipping, what gives...?

And you will always, I mean ALWAYS, get hit with customs with them. Every .. single .. order .. I've placed with them I've got hit with custom fees.
  • SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,200
    demetrios said:
    Jed said:

And you will always, I mean ALWAYS, get hit with customs with them. Every .. single .. order .. I've placed with them I've got hit with custom fees.
    100% you will pay customs. But really how do they figure to charge $45 for shipping? A few years back I ordered from Emek, shipping was about $30ish which really surprised me, I emailed Emek who immediately responded and apologized, he corrected it quickly. Shepard Fairey charges $30 and he uses Purolator, and I get my posters in 2-3 days. No idea why Williams and company shipping rates are double Emeks and Munks. Not surprised the Fresno is still in their shop...