• Options
    johanypmajohanypma Posts: 68
    D.Frank said:
    Hello out there!
    ISO: 1 x EV 06/10 AMS2
    PM please.
    Thanks and greetings from germany
    Frank
    Still some tickets available on Ticketmaster.nl. If you still looking for the cheaper ones (like you mentioned in an earlier post), just try ticketswap. Plenty of tickets there.
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    I have 2 TM singles for AMS 2 tickets I can make available for less than face...message me.  I cant get there for tomorrow.
    BLACK BOX
    row 26 seat 8 
    row 32 seat 27
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    petted101petted101 Posts: 188
    I have a spare Ten Club ticket for Dublin available for face value. Please message me if you are interested. Thanks. 
  • Options
    Hyme2kHyme2k Posts: 42
    Any thoughts about the set time/set list that Eddie will play at Wembley supporting the Who?    I wonder what time Eddie goes on stage.  How long will he play for?  As others have mentioned, tough to play sitting on chair solo in a stadium that big.  Assuming that he would be coming back out to play at least one or two with the Who.   What does everyone else think?
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,940
    I'd guess it will be a 18-20 song set, plus Ed coming back on for a couple of songs with The Who. I think he will sit down for most of it, the usual Hard Sun, Keep on Rockin and a few others he'll stand for. 

Whilst I still would have preferred a solo show (other commitments got in the way), I'm really looking forward to this! Great to see ticket sales have picked up a bit too (in the lower bowl at least).
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    larisimolarisimo Global Cosmopolitan Posts: 45
    I have a spare Ten Club ticket for Brussels available for face value.
    Please message me if you are interested.
    Thanks!

"He who forgets...will be destined to remember..." +100 PJ shows...
  • Options
    elenelen Milan, Italy Posts: 188
    I have a spare 10c ticket for Dublin and a seated London one (section 142 row 6) - face value. DM me if interested.
    Ah! I will be your concert buddy, since the other tickets are for myself :-)
    2006: Verona, Milano, Honolulu
    2007: London
    2014: Milano
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway1, Fenway2, Wrigley1, Wrigley2
    2018: London1, Milano, Padova, Roma
  • Options
    hybrishybris Mönchengladbach, Germany Posts: 1
    Hey there, I´ve got one spare 10c ticket for the Berlin show, selling for face value.

Contact me if interested.

Greetings from Germany
    Andreas
  • Options
    RoelandRoeland Posts: 177
    I have a spare 10c ticket for tomorrow's show in Brussels. PM me if anyone still needs one.
  • Options
    jf136169jf136169 London Posts: 1
    Hey Guys, I also have got one spare 10c ticket (seated) for the Dublin show to sell for face value as my friend can not make it now. I will need to pick the tickets up from TC Will Call.

Please message me if you are interested. Rgds John
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    I am travelling to the EU in 2 weeks and still have not received my tickets for the Who show at Wembley.  I have sent 3 different emails to ticketmaster for an update or to request they are left at will call for me with zero reply.

I'm getting so fucking pissed off.

I mean, what is this fucking bullshit:

Whojpg
    The Who
    Wembley Stadium, London - 6th July

We’ll be sending the tickets out a bit nearer to the time. As soon as we receive them in, we’ll update this page to let you know. You’ll also see the Order Status in your 
    account change to show that your tickets have been printed. The latest you should expect your tickets is around 5 days before the show, but we always aim to send them out sooner than that wherever possible.
    If you live overseas at an International address please contact us 5 days before you leave for the show

'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    Hyme2kHyme2k Posts: 42
    Saltzy23 said:
    I am travelling to the EU in 2 weeks and still have not received my tickets for the Who show at Wembley.  I have sent 3 different emails to ticketmaster for an update or to request they are left at will call for me with zero reply.

Whojpg
    The Who

We’ll be sending the tickets out a bit nearer to the time. As soon as we receive them in, we’ll update this page to let you know. You’ll also see the Order Status in your account change to show that your tickets have been printed. The latest you should expect your tickets is around 5 days before the show, but we always aim to send them out sooner than that wherever possible.
    If you live overseas at an International address please contact us 5 days before you leave for the show
    I am in same boat.  Time is getting short
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    Hyme2k said:
    Saltzy23 said:

Whojpg
    The Who

We’ll be sending the tickets out a bit nearer to the time. As soon as we receive them in, we’ll update this page to let you know. You’ll also see the Order Status in your account change to show that your tickets have been printed. The latest you should expect your tickets is around 5 days before the show, but we always aim to send them out sooner than that wherever possible.
    Looks like they started shipping them out, but this is still fucked.  I'm gonna be livid if I don't have them before I fly out on 6/28 when I bought them on 1/30.

Explain to me how sending out hard tickets via international mail this close to the show in 2019 is something that is happening?

Your chosen delivery method is: International Secure Courier - Europe (EU) and USA

We've started to send tickets out for your event. Don't worry if others get theirs before you - we send tickets in batches, so they may not arrive at the same time. The latest you should receive tickets is 5 days before the event. This status won't change further. Please contact customer services if you have concerns.

'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    MRMACPHISTO75MRMACPHISTO75 Posts: 383
    edited June 2019
    Not much use for you guys in the US, but I received mine yesterday in the U.K. I hope you guys receive them in time!
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,762
    edited June 2019
    Just tell Ticketmaster today that you're leaving in 5 days (even if you don't for another week or so) and get them to mail them out...? I doubt they require proof of travel itineraries.
  • Options
    vercemanverceman Posts: 680
    Saltzy23 said:
    Hyme2k said:
    Saltzy23 said:

Whojpg
    The Who

Looks like they started shipping them out, but this is still fucked.  I'm gonna be livid if I don't have them before I fly out on 6/28 when I bought them on 1/30.

Explain to me how sending out hard tickets via international mail this close to the show in 2019 is something that is happening?

Your chosen delivery method is: International Secure Courier - Europe (EU) and USA

We've started to send tickets out for your event. Don't worry if others get theirs before you - we send tickets in batches, so they may not arrive at the same time. The latest you should receive tickets is 5 days before the event. This status won't change further. Please contact customer services if you have concerns.

I am in the US and got a DHL notification today.  Should be delivered Monday.
  • Options
    vercemanverceman Posts: 680
    Hyme2k said:
    Any thoughts about the set time/set list that Eddie will play at Wembley supporting the Who?    I wonder what time Eddie goes on stage.  How long will he play for?  As others have mentioned, tough to play sitting on chair solo in a stadium that big.  Assuming that he would be coming back out to play at least one or two with the Who.   What does everyone else think?
    Someone posted a poster at an underground station in London recently with the show advertised as “full set” for Eddie. It was funny because it was a Vedder poster and small portion of the poster said “in support of The Who” or something like that.  I would love some intel on Eddie’s set time as I have no interest in sitting in a soccer stadium from 2pm on.
  • Options
    OceanInDisguise13OceanInDisguise13 Behind the sun Posts: 919
    Eddie please play Throw Your Arms Around me tonight at Firenze :)
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • Options
    If someone could pick me up a Florence poster I'd be very very grateful. Will be at the Barcelona show!!!
  • Options
    AR238524AR238524 Posts: 3
    Hey everyone,
    I have one spare 10c ticket for Eddie's Lisbon gig - is anyone interested (face value, of course!)? We are 3, but have two ticket pairs as usual, so please contact me, if you would like to have the spare ticket! I'll pick up the tickets at around 15:00 o'clock at the venue, we can meet up afterwards... downside is - you'll have to take a seat next to me D  .... just kidding, shouldn't be that bad  
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,171
    Hi Everyone, I have a Dublin extra from public sale in Block L.  PM me if interested.  Face value.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 767
    Has anyone noticed any schedule of EV show in Barolo ? 
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,023
    http://www.collisioni.it/en/programma/eddie-vedder

21:30 (is that Glen or Eddie start time is not known)
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    stuessystuessy Posts: 30
    edited June 2019
    Does anyone know when you can pick up your tickets at the ticketmaster office in Barolo?
  • Options
    StephanBEStephanBE Belgium Posts: 7
    edited June 2019
    Im looking for 1 spare tickets for myself for the show in Dusseldorf June 30.  Please PM me if you got some. Cheers 🙏🏻
    Post edited by StephanBE on
    EV Antwerp 2017
    PJ Amsterdam I 2018
    EV Brussels 2019
    EV Dusseldorf 2019

• Options
    larisalarisa Posts: 11
    larisa said:
    Hi there. I've got one ten club ticket for Düsseldorf available. Anyone needs it?
    Sold...

• Options
    mary0310mary0310 Posts: 23
    edited June 2019
    Hi guys, know about one spare 10c ticket in the Facebook group. Let me know if you are interested and will pass you the contact. :)
    Post edited by mary0310 on
    EV London 07/06/17
    PJ Prague 01/07/18
    EV Berlin 28/06/19
  • Options
    TheLouazTheLouaz Posts: 11
    Hey guys, 

EPIC - The Irish Emigration Museum , recent winner of the world travel award for Europe’s Leading Tourist attraction is offering a 10% discount for anyone going to see Ed. The promo code (EPICVEDDER) can be used on the website when booking a ticket. Valid until 07/07/19. It’s very close to the 3Arena! Enjoy! 

www.epicchq.com 

• Options
    hyperbullethyperbullet Posts: 81
    edited June 2019
    Hi all. I have one spare ticket in the third row for the show in Dublin. Bought it in the arena presale. Selling for face value obviously, PM me if you’re interested!

Update: Ticket Sold
    Post edited by hyperbullet on