Eddie Vedder 2019 European Tour

1234568»

Comments

• radarradar Posts: 767
    Have one spare TM tix for Barcelona. Pls pm if interested
  • IZIIZI Kraków Posts: 101
    I'm looking for two 10C tickets for Berlin or two people who looking for ticket buddy ( I need two ticket next to each other for my wife and young son ) 
    PJ 1996 Warszawa, 2000 Katowice 1 ,2007 Chorzów, 2010 Gdynia, 2014 Gdynia, 2018 Amsterdam 1+2, Londyn 1, Padova, Kraków, Barcelona, Londyn 2
    EV 2019 Amsterdam 1+2, Florence, Barolo, Berlin, Dusseldorf 
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Will there be an After Party in Berlin and Pre- or After Party in Duesseldorf? 
    Thanks!
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 737
    Oh wow. Check out tickets.de
    Suddenly like hundred tickets are avaliable for the Dusseldorf show.
    Whats going on there?
    And its the regular sale method. Not lole people are offering them. Thats weird
  • F_GlaheF_Glahe Posts: 1
    Have one 10cc ticket available for Düsseldorf please pm me if inerested
  • Mayo18Mayo18 Posts: 1
    edited June 2019
    I saw EV for the first time solo at AFAS live, and Glen H. too, they were both so energetic! The whole room was filled with their musicality and they were having so much fun. It reminded me of the Smile compilation on Touring Band 2000, where you can see the band having so much fun and you can't help but smile. Love it. (not sure if this is the place to post these kind of stories, but hey why not)
    Post edited by Mayo18 on
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Few very good tiered tickets available on ticketmaster.ie at the moment.
    Kearnsy
  • Bangers_n_mashBangers_n_mash Posts: 1,241
    edited July 2019
    One spare 10C for Dublin here, folks. Drop me a line if you're interested. Can't wait for this show!
    Post edited by Bangers_n_mash on
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • gr8fulgolfgr8fulgolf Las Vegas Posts: 13
    I have a 10C ticket available for fave value, if you’re interested please pm me...I also have to posted in Facebook PearlJam 10Club pages so act quickly if you want it 
  • fiofitzfiofitz Posts: 8
    Tickets for Dublin available now in Ticketmaster, flat seats!! 
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684

Kearnsy
  • alivia666alivia666 Posts: 5
    verceman said:
    Is there a meetup / wishlist party before the Wembley show planned?
    Could you figure something out? I'd be intetested too ✌
    For in and out, above about below, 'tis nothing but a magic shadow show
  • jfburkeiiijfburkeiii Posts: 42

Heartbroken! Waited for hours for the Dublin poster, had a friend help me get it into the tight tube, got home to open it and it’s been torn! Must have happened when they were rolling it up. Does anyone have a second poster I could buy? 

• bh197798bh197798 Posts: 19
    edited July 2019
    I have two tickets available for The Who-Eddie Vedder show this evening at Wembley.

Section C3 - Row Y - Seat 11 & 12

Tickets  were purchased through the 10C presale on Ticketmaster. Available for pickup at the Box Office. Paid 355 (GBP), looking for 180(GBP).

561-632-3629
    Post edited by bh197798 on
    edited July 2019
    Would love to see the 10Club sell the patches and buttons for just like 48 hours in the store. 
    Just for the lahoosers on Ebay asking 40 to 100 dollars for a patch and buton.
    Yesterday even during the show there was already merchandise on ebay. Always the same adresses. 10club do something about this please