2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• derbydave said:
    Pretty sure no.  Didn't see one either...would've bought one for sure.

Thanks buddy!!
    I wasn't sure because they had it pictured in the Official Merch posts...
    but really don't remember seeing it at the merch stand & I was there pretty early the first day of merch sales.

Dave I don't remember seeing the flag or the onesy.
    I made a flag out of the onesie (onesy....1z.....won-zee?).....
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Those 4 sizes still available?   :o
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    demetrios said:
    I remember last time, once they shipped out the first few, and they posted cool stuff, people popped on the remainders. (Only to be disappointed that all the good stuff went in the initial size boxes that were sent.)
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    hihobibo said:
    demetrios said:
    I remember last time, once they shipped out the first few, and they posted cool stuff, people popped on the remainders. (Only to be disappointed that all the good stuff went in the initial size boxes that were sent.)
    Bit like the mystery vinyl a few years back.
    Kearnsy
  • AmishGuy91AmishGuy91 Posts: 826
    hihobibo said:
    demetrios said:
    10C knows what they are doing
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    I always liked these. Bummed I missed out on the XL boxes.  Always one gem in each box I received.  Good luck!
  • rbhesterrbhester Posts: 212
    hihobibo said:
    demetrios said:
    Exactly. I wear a medium, so I'm sure I'm screwed haha

• CopperTom said:
    Bought an XL.  And I am DTT - Down To Trade.
    CopperTom,  I have an XL too.  Anything that you're looking for?
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    ISO dead batter hat and dead batter tee in mens M if I don't get one.  :-) 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    CopperTom said:
    I really liked the EV crab shirt, but that's not part of the mystery box.  I'm really not ISO of any clothes or posters to be honest.  There's always something cool that pops up though.
  • CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    I really liked the EV crab shirt, but that's not part of the mystery box.  I'm really not ISO of any clothes or posters to be honest.  There's always something cool that pops up though.
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    rubber Backspacer balls......
  • scrappysatticscrappysattic Lawrence, KS Posts: 302
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    rubber Backspacer balls......

pretty sure I have three or four of those if you need one

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1

Get_Right said:
    I always liked these. Bummed I missed out on the XL boxes.  Always one gem in each box I received.  Good luck!
    Try your chance on the XXL box. Few XL PJ shirts run tight, especially if you got bigger shoulders..
  • epieepie Posts: 290
    edited May 2019
    Too bad 10c could not offer more L and XL boxes.  Looks like those are the popular ones based on availability of most others still remaining for men’s sizes at least.
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    epie said:
    Too bad 10c could not offer more L and XL boxes.  Looks like those are the popular ones based on availability of most others still remaining for men’s sizes at least.
    I think it just comes down to supply.  They probably sell through those more at the shows and have less leftovers than other sizes.  
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    epie said:
    Look at most clearance sales, usually the only things left are the smaller and the over sizes. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    I have one of those in XL.  Wanna trade?
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    If I get a Nutsack Vulture, I will definately trade with you.
  • rob1235rob1235 MA Posts: 89
    Think they will add back sizes? Can't remember if they did last time or not. 
    Mansfield 8/8/92, Worcester 1 2013, Hartford 2013, Philly 1 & 2 2016, Fenway night 1 & 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2018, Fenway 1 & 2 2018, Austin 1 & 2 2023
  • tup30tup30 Posts: 115
    I couldn't resist...I pulled the trigger immediately. 

looking forward to the unknown!
    Men's M is now sold out.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Medium is now gone, thank f*ck. Had it in my cart several times for a second purchase but thak fully its gone.
    Kearnsy
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    demetrios said:
    Get_Right said:
    Try your chance on the XXL box. Few XL PJ shirts run tight, especially if you got bigger shoulders..
    Thanks for the suggestion, did that once and ended up with three nightgowns :)
    Get_Right said:
    demetrios said:
    Get_Right said:
    Thanks for the suggestion, did that once and ended up with three nightgowns :)

Whoa!! For me the XL / XXL shirts have varied over the years. Some fit right when others are so tight, especially the chest and upper body. 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,380
    What’s the over/under on when these ship?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

rob1235 said:
    Think they will add back sizes? Can't remember if they did last time or not. 
    Sometimes the add back sizes after they create all of the presales. 
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    on2legs said:
    They said 4-6 weeks, so that should be between June 7 & 21 - my guess is that start shipping slightly before that window, so that they start arriving before the 10th and try to generate a last gasp rush to get something good
  • DW139059DW139059 Posts: 353
    3-5 weeks from NOW... :glasses:
    Charlotte '96
    Raleigh '03
    Charlotte '13
    Cincinnati '14
    Greenville '16, Columbia '16
    Nashville '22
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,380
    on2legs said:
    They said 4-6 weeks, so that should be between June 7 & 21 - my guess is that start shipping slightly before that window, so that they start arriving before the 10th and try to generate a last gasp rush to get something good
    Makes sense... thanks =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    If I get a Nutsack Vulture, I will definately trade with you.
    You're on brother!