Are you buying a mystery box?

Comments

• Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    No
    Nope.  Last box I got was complete garbage.  Not looking for a box full of crap that no one wanted on the tour last year.  Since merch is obviously the focus these days, release more vaults!!
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,376
    Yes
    Will there be a mystery box trade thread?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,850
    Yes
    on2legs said:
    Of course!

I'll be unboxing mine and you just wait to see my excitement if I get a Nutsack Vulture shirt!!!
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,376
    Yes
    on2legs said:
    Of course!

I'll be unboxing mine and you just wait to see my excitement if I get a Nutsack Vulture shirt!!!
    If I get one it’s all yours. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Yes
    on2legs said:
    Of course!

Can you refresh my memory, what is that?
    Kearnsy
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,872
    Yes
    I'm aiming for a nutsack vulture shirt and a baby brain poster!  Excellent combo!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Yes
    Two words, if they are even real words?

Nutsack Vulture

I want that shirt so damn bad!
    Nutsack Vulture + Four eyed Cowboy for the win.....
    Yes
    Kearn5y said:
    on2legs said:
    Of course!

Don't mind if I do! 
    Image result for pearl jam 2018 south america tour shirt
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Yes
    on2legs said:
    Of course!

If you get a crappy item you don't like you can always work to turn it into a Nutsack Vulture Tribute Item.

Instead of a Tribute to "The Greatest Song In The World" you can get a Tribute to "The Greatest PJ-Art Character In The World"

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,872
    Yes
    Kearn5y said:
    on2legs said:
    Of course!

Don't mind if I do! 
    Masterpeice!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Yes
    So if we were to play Bingo on the few items that people either want due to the novelty of them being universally laughed at....or people do not want as the prevailing opinion seems to be they were awful:

What could make up the options?
    Manwolfpig - Vancouver 11 poster
    Ronald McScary-Clown - Czech poster
    Doodle Popeye - St Louis Poster
    Nutsack Vulture - Santiago shirt
    Four Eyed Cowboy -
    Baby Brain -

What are we missing?

If you get the Nutsack Vulture, your Bingo could become Ballbag Bingo and be worth 2x
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    Yes
    So if we were to play Bingo on the few items that people either want due to the novelty of them being universally laughed at....or people do not want as the prevailing opinion seems to be they were awful:

Four Eyed Cowboy -
    Baby Brain -

What are we missing?

If you get the Nutsack Vulture, your Bingo could become Ballbag Bingo and be worth 2x
    That Popeye poster would pay for the mystery box and then some.   
    Yes
    Kearn5y said:
    on2legs said:
    Of course!

Don't mind if I do! 
    Seen the image but always thought it was a joke. Thats horrendous
    Kearnsy
    Yes

Four Eyed Cowboy -
    Baby Brain -

What are we missing?

That Popeye poster would pay for the mystery box and then some.   
    For real?  That shit is hideous.  Would be happy to sell it if I got it.
    Yes
    Kearn5y said:
    Kearn5y said:
    on2legs said:
    Of course!

Don't mind if I do! 
    It's so egregious it's good.

I want one that I will wear faithfully, in public, and to other concerts that aren't PJ related and also am ISO a backup for when the first one disintegrates.
    Yes

Four Eyed Cowboy -
    Baby Brain -

What are we missing?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes
    Kearn5y said:
    Kearn5y said:
    on2legs said:
    Of course!

Don't mind if I do! 

I want one that I will wear faithfully, in public, and to other concerts that aren't PJ related and also am ISO a backup for when the first one disintegrates.
    So you are looking for a pair?
    Kearnsy
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,439
    No
    Nutsack vulture LOL.  That is exactly what it is!
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,765
    No

Four Eyed Cowboy -
    Baby Brain -

What are we missing?

Your missing Toronto 2016 night one poster .  - doodle Bluto
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited May 2019
    No
    Horse2345 said:
    Zod said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Horse2345 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Horse2345 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    $77+ USD for shipping. :lol:
    Where’d you come up with $77? I paid $35 to Victoria.
    I think you selected the domestic shipping option. Standard International shipping is $70.99 (my mistake - not $77). Don't be surprised if your selected shipping method becomes an issue.... But if it doesn't, well that will also be super brutal, for anyone outside of the US who assumed they had to choose the international option.

If you add something to your cart and checkout you can see theres always the same 2 options, ups standard is just usually way more for smaller stuff.
    So why in the world would anyone ever selected the option that is double the price? I don't get it. Why are there two options showing for my address at all? I don't get it. (this is out of curiosity only - there is no way I'd pay $35USD for shipping either, lol).
    Well the UPS method is going to result in a larger brokerage fee.  It might actually be a wash.  What you save in shipping, you'll end up paying to UPS to assess your taxes.    It's always been a shame that 10c doesn't just use USPS (united states postal service).
    Not true, lately Canada Post has been dinging everything, so more than likely you'll be hit with taxes plus $10 fee. With UPS you just self clear and you'll only pay taxes. It works out to be way cheaper to use UPS.
    Either way, the question remains: why are there two shipping options like this, one double the price of the other? Do they seriously expect shoppers to know about how shipping fees for UPS might offset the price that is twice as much? I doubt it. This still makes no sense to me.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    Yes
    Was a solid "no" at first. but after some debate I pulled the trigger.
    It is a good deal even if you only like half of what you get. I can count on 1 poster with no value, but a good shot on the other will have at least some trade worth. Maybe I'll get lucky and get a couple shirts or hoodie I like
    Yes
    Kearn5y said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Kearn5y said:
    on2legs said:
    Of course!

Don't mind if I do! 

So you are looking for a pair?
    hahahahaha!!!

I see what u did there!
     B) 
  • my_wavemy_wave clearwater, FL Posts: 335
    Yes
    next secret show in seattle should be as nutsack vulture
    st. pete '94
    west palm beach '98
    tampa '00
    tampa '03
    tampa '08
    brooklyn '13
    austin '14
    austin '14
    tampa '16

ed - clearwater '12
    ed - clearwater '12
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,873
    Yes
    I understand why people wouldn't buy one, but it's been cool every time I've played the game and I got pretty lucky with the record one.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    Yes
    D-Rod said:

Four Eyed Cowboy -
    Baby Brain -
    Doodle Bluto -= Toronto 2016 night one poster
    What are we missing?

Your missing Toronto 2016 night one poster .  - doodle Bluto
    Added!

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    No
    only thing I care about is the Fargo 2003 poster. I can probably buy it outright for the same price as a box plus shipping. I think it actually goes for less than that. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,359
    Yes
    I believe Fargo 03 would be worth about $150 today...but I also think thats low as its one of the best on that tour. Will go up alot in next couple years IMO.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    No
    RS65573 said:
    I believe Fargo 03 would be worth about $150 today...but I also think thats low as its one of the best on that tour. Will go up alot in next couple years IMO.
    yeah, and the mystery box would cost me over $200 CDN all in and that's not even close to a sure thing. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• RE658041RE658041 Sweden Posts: 401
    Yes
    Yes! $188 and it's already worth it.
  • No
    No. I would have liked to but this time around they're a little too rich for my blood...
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.