Options

Are you buying a mystery box?

Comments

• Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    Yes
    I ordered mine before even reading the description of what it contained. 
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,140
    Two words, if they are even real words?

Nutsack Vulture

I want that shirt so damn bad!
    I wear my nutsack vulture hoodie all the time. Cost me $50 if I remember right to have it printed on the back
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,981
    Yes

Nutsack Vulture

I wear my nutsack vulture hoodie all the time. Cost me $50 if I remember right to have it printed on the back
    I'll rock the hoodie too.

ISO Nutasack Vulture apparel please.

• Options
    Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,492
    No
    Without any music this is useless to me.  I don't care about posters, stickers, and keychains and have many PJ t-shirts already.
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,177
    No
    my_wave said:
    I would but they didn't have any large tshirts. 
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,915
    Yes
    hihobibo said:
    I ordered mine before even reading the description of what it contained. 
    Same here!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    gibbitsgibbits Posts: 500
    No
    Considered it, but shipping to Canada is half the price of the box, so major pass.
  • Options
    regalturboregalturbo Posts: 296
    edited May 2019
    No
    I've bought all the others.  The higher price is part of it, I have a sinking feeling I would get a dud.  partly i'm feeling a little burned out on merch.  some new music and new shows would cure what ails me though!  Good luck to everyone, hope you get some good stuff and hope there are some rare posters in there!
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    Yes

Nutsack Vulture

ISO: Nutsack Zippo 
  • Options
    Yes
    CopperTom said:

Nutsack Vulture

ISO: Nutsack Zippo 
    If the artist made a zippo of that I would buy it.

I should write to him and ask if I could use his image, lol!
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,121
    Yes
    Really want an Atlanta ‘03 and NYC ‘03.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    No
    $77+ USD for shipping. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,915
    Yes
    Really want an Atlanta ‘03 and NYC ‘03.
    You can sometimes find an Atlanta 03' on ebay for a decent price.  I scored one for around $50 last summer. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    BC62528BC62528 Posts: 199
    No
    No - a little pricey and the merch of late seems to have gotten a bit stale in my opinion.  I will enjoy sitting on the sidelines and seeing and hearing what people get.  In years past I really enjoyed the anticipation of checking the mail and than hearing my wife ask me "At what point am I gong to grow up?" lol
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:
    Where’d you come up with $77? I paid $35 to Victoria.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,419
    Yes
    $77 is a lot for shipping. I’d be hesitant to pay that much.   
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    CJ23113CJ23113 Long Island Posts: 187
    No
    That's a big F-ing no!!! Last time got 2 boxes both total bust. It was so bad I even got 2 of the same shirts in the same box 
  • Options
    GT1015GT1015 Posts: 161
    CJ23113 said:
    That's a big F-ing no!!! Last time got 2 boxes both total bust. It was so bad I even got 2 of the same shirts in the same box 
    Ouch, that is ultimate fear and why I have never pulled the trigger on these.
  • Options
    Yes
    CJ23113 said:
    I will gladly take 2 Nutsack Vulture shirts this time around!
  • Options
    Yes
    CJ23113 said:
    Anyone who buys 2 of these things is a PJ merch baller in my book. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,999
    Yes
     Expensive shipping to Aus. 90usd. But love the surprise.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    No
    Horse2345 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I think you selected the domestic shipping option. Standard International shipping is $70.99 (my mistake - not $77). Don't be surprised if your selected shipping method becomes an issue.... But if it doesn't, well that will also be super brutal, for anyone outside of the US who assumed they had to choose the international option.

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:
    Horse2345 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I think you selected the domestic shipping option. Standard International shipping is $70.99 (my mistake - not $77). Don't be surprised if your selected shipping method becomes an issue.... But if it doesn't, well that will also be super brutal, for anyone outside of the US who assumed they had to choose the international option.

No, there were two options for international, it goes by your address.  Theres never a domestic option if you’re international, it was the same for last mystery box.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:
    Horse2345 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

If you add something to your cart and checkout you can see theres always the same 2 options, ups standard is just usually way more for smaller stuff.
  • Options
    Yes
    Horse2345 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Horse2345 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

No, there were two options for international, it goes by your address.  Theres never a domestic option if you’re international, it was the same for last mystery box.
    I think you’re correct.  There were also two options for us in the USA.  Shipping through the post office and through UPS. 

• Options
    edited May 2019
    No
    Horse2345 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Horse2345 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

If you add something to your cart and checkout you can see theres always the same 2 options, ups standard is just usually way more for smaller stuff.
    So why in the world would anyone ever selected the option that is double the price? I don't get it. Why are there two options showing for my address at all? I don't get it. (this is out of curiosity only - there is no way I'd pay $35USD for shipping either, lol).
  • Options
    PJfanJenPJfanJen Florence, SC formerly East Peoria, IL Posts: 58
    Yes
    My husband bought it for me for Mother's Day. It's my first one, I only own one poster from Wrigley 2018. I love this band so much and I'm really pumped to see what I get. 
    1998--Alpine Valley, WI
    2000--Deer Creek Music Theater, Indianapolis, IN
    2003--U of I Assembly Hall, Champaign, IL
    2003--Alpine Valley, WI
    2006--United Center, Chicago
    2014--Moline, IL
    2016--Wrigley Show # 1
    2016--Wrigley Show # 2
    2020--Baltimore--Didn't happen
    2023--Chicago United Center Night 2
    2024--Chicago Wrigley Field Night 1
    2024--Chicago Wrigley Field Night 2
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,470
    No
    "each box will contain Non-Poster items pulled mainly from 2016-2018"
    pretty easy call after reading that.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,106
    No
    PJ_Soul said:
    Horse2345 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Horse2345 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

So why in the world would anyone ever selected the option that is double the price? I don't get it. Why are there two options showing for my address at all? I don't get it. (this is out of curiosity only - there is no way I'd pay $35USD for shipping either, lol).
    Well the UPS method is going to result in a larger brokerage fee.  It might actually be a wash.  What you save in shipping, you'll end up paying to UPS to assess your taxes.    It's always been a shame that 10c doesn't just use USPS (united states postal service).
  • Options
    Yes
    Zod said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Horse2345 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Horse2345 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Well the UPS method is going to result in a larger brokerage fee.  It might actually be a wash.  What you save in shipping, you'll end up paying to UPS to assess your taxes.    It's always been a shame that 10c doesn't just use USPS (united states postal service).
    Not true, lately Canada Post has been dinging everything, so more than likely you'll be hit with taxes plus $10 fee. With UPS you just self clear and you'll only pay taxes. It works out to be way cheaper to use UPS.