Important Change To Ten Club Membership Benefits

Comments

• Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    prl said:
    rockpants said:
    Limited Edition Hard Copy of Deep Magazine
    (A collectible magazine made by the band and mailed out when finished.)
    🤣🤣🤣😵⚰️
    So this means the magazine is no longer annual? It comes out when it comes out?

It's unreal that they make such a change without even warning the club members.

It means they send it when it's done, but everyone who has paid for a membership that year gets it. It's their way of saying "you'll get it" without forcing them to adhere to a date.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    a5pj said:
    globalman said:
    On the https://pearljam.com/ten-club it says Analog includes  "A new limited edition membership item." I would think this replaces the 7 inch vinyl?
    Pretty sure that's the shirt, or they did the option of luggage tags once.

In 2012, 2013 and 2014 the analog item was a small poster  

The analog didn't start until the first shirt. Didn't everyone get the poster/sticker? For years, people would post that they didn't get a poster/sticker, not realizing they missed out on a couple shirts.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    Kinda weird that they are doing it this way rather than just getting rid of the Analog option.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    a5pj said:
    globalman said:
    On the https://pearljam.com/ten-club it says Analog includes  "A new limited edition membership item." I would think this replaces the 7 inch vinyl?
    Pretty sure that's the shirt, or they did the option of luggage tags once.

In 2012, 2013 and 2014 the analog item was a small poster  

The analog didn't start until the first shirt. Didn't everyone get the poster/sticker? For years, people would post that they didn't get a poster/sticker, not realizing they missed out on a couple shirts.
    You're partially correct.  Analog didnt start until the first shirt, but that was 2011, before the poster/sticker packs.  It was the white "I'm Analog" shirt with the PJ20 patch on the sleeve.
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    edited May 2019
    Here's a list of the 10 Club Analog membership items for you:

2011 - White I'm Analog T-shirt / mailed out to all Analog members

2012 - 10 Club Army themed poster, patch & sticker set / mailed out to all Analog members

2013 - 10 Club Tree themed poster, patch, sticker set & window cling / mailed out to all Analog members

2014 - 10 Club Animal themed poster, patch, sticker set & window cling / mailed out to all Analog members

2015 - Choice between red I'm Analog T-shirt or luggage tag **Redemption code issued at time of membership renewal

2016 - Gold abstract 10 Club T-shirt **Redemption code issued at time of membership renewal

American Apparel Tops - Pearl Jam Ten Club Deep Tee
    2017 - Deep T-shirt  **Redemption code issued at time of membership renewal 

2018 - "Stickman" grid design T-shirt **Redemption code issued at time of membership renewal

2019 - 10 Club 19 T-shirt  **Redemption code issued at time of membership renewal
    Post edited by derbydave on
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    I just received my membership payment and now, for the first time am a digital member.  I can no longer say here, "I'm analog".  Bummer!  But what reason would there be to renew as analog?  For me, nada!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    That's it.

I'm calling Metzger Wickersham

https://www.mwke.com/

• SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    So what’s the discount on analog for next year? I assume you don’t just take away something and charge the same price. 

Oh oh wait I bet that’s what happens. 
    That’s exactly what will happen. 
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • The 2019 Analog t-shirt kinda sucks, its lazy and uninspired. What happened there??
  • EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 473
    Isn't Lazy and Uninspired the new direction of the club?
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • GoBuckyGoBucky Posts: 198
    Enzed said:
    Isn't Lazy and Uninspired the new direction of the BAND?

Fixed it for you

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    GoBucky said:
    Enzed said:
    Isn't Lazy and Uninspired the new direction of the BAND?

Fixed it for you

I think that’s a bit much.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • So where is the single?  It’s April...
  • TK-421TK-421 Posts: 14
    Wishful thinking....but what are the odds of 10C Analog members getting a copy of the limited edition red  variant of Live on Easy Street as a final thank you/farewell for the last yearly 45 from Ten Club?
  • utopiautopia Posts: 21
    Is charging tax on the membership a new thing? I belong to multiple fan clubs and I've never been charged tax. It seems a bit odd....
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    TK-421 said:
    Wishful thinking....but what are the odds of 10C Analog members getting a copy of the limited edition red  variant of Live on Easy Street as a final thank you/farewell for the last yearly 45 from Ten Club?
    I'd prefer something unique but that would be ok
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    utopia said:
    Is charging tax on the membership a new thing? I belong to multiple fan clubs and I've never been charged tax. It seems a bit odd....
    Look at Santo's reply in this post (maybe the 3rd one down):
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/279923/sales-taxes#latest
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    TK-421 said:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkCa49I6_xw
    This weekend we rock Portland
    utopia said:
    I would email 10C or PM Santos and check on that.  A fan club membership isn't "goods" (even though goods are [supposedly] part of it), you most likely should not be paying taxes on it.
    So here's what I'm wondering- Before the "Sorry no more Christmas Single" version on Analog membership, I like many other here paid for an analog membership that was supposed to include Deep booklet and a Christmas single.  The last Deep I have is from 2015.  The last Christmas single I have is from 2015 (Wishing Well/ Redemption Song).  Now it's true that I did let my membership lapse for six months somewhere between 2015 and 2019 but that still leave two years (2016, 2017 plus 2018 equals three years minus one year for the six month lapse equals two years.) So unless my math is totally effed up, what's with no Deep or Single for at least one, maybe two of those three years?    I get the feeling that I'm owed something from 10 C for the years I paid full price for an analog membership.  Is this correct and if not, can someone tell me why?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• petted101petted101 Posts: 188
    edited May 2019
    We did get a single and Deep mag for 2016. It arrived in 2018 with songs taken from 2017.

'Alive' from the hall of fame performance. I guess your lapse in membership meant you missed out.
  • DW139059DW139059 Posts: 353
    And, wfiw, available in the Shop, under Music/ Singles... 
    Charlotte '96
    Raleigh '03
    Charlotte '13
    Cincinnati '14
    Greenville '16, Columbia '16
    Nashville '22
    petted101 said:
    We did get a single and Deep mag for 2016. It arrived in 2018 with songs taken from 2017.

'Alive' from the hall of fame performance. I guess your lapse in membership meant you missed out.

DW139059 said:
    And, wfiw, available in the Shop, under Music/ Singles... 
    Thanks!

So no Deep or single for with 2017 or 2018?  If not, has 10C commented on this?

• DW139059DW139059 Posts: 353
    Only comment has been the original post to start this thread...
    Charlotte '96
    Raleigh '03
    Charlotte '13
    Cincinnati '14
    Greenville '16, Columbia '16
    Nashville '22
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Just to confirm, now that my renewal date is coming up, that Analog is still the exact same price, with the exact same items, save for the vinyl? I want to make absolute sure before switching to digital that I'm not missing anything. Thank you for not attacking my question, lol. 
    Just to confirm, now that my renewal date is coming up, that Analog is still the exact same price, with the exact same items, save for the vinyl? I want to make absolute sure before switching to digital that I'm not missing anything. Thank you for not attacking my question, lol. 
    That is correct.
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Thank you!
    edited May 2019

Whenever the magazine comes, I'm sure it and the shirt will be on eBay at a price to still come out ahead.

Whereas the shirt used to be truly "free" it now moves into the $10 cost where the record used to be. I'll use USA prices in the example, but obviously things change when international prices get used.

Old:
    $20 difference got you the record, magazine, $9.99 MP3 and a shirt. Many of the records were available at the shop for $10 plus shipping. If you wanted the record and had a US address, this was a great deal.

New:
    $20 difference gets you the magazine, $9.99 MP3 and a shirt. I suppose you could say it's a $5 shirt and $5 magazine, but it's not really a good deal, no matter how it gets sliced.

I still wish they raised the analog and threw the Vault in, since that's the vinyl priority over the past few years. People would have jumped on that deal.

New analog:
    $XX MP3, magazine, shirt, Vault.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
  • kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USA Posts: 259
    edited May 2019
    Deleted
    Post edited by kaseylily on
This discussion has been closed.