The National Football League

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    I usually have trouble remembering who won the Super Bowl.

Just guess Patriots and you'll have a good chance at being correct.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Poncier said:
    I usually have trouble remembering who won the Super Bowl.

Just guess Patriots and you'll have a good chance at being correct.
    True. When it’s not them, I’m almost clueless.
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Did you see me critique NFL players...No?  Besides its a joke.  And basketball and soccer player are wimps...move on

Steelers extend QB Roethlisberger

https://www.tsn.ca/steelers-extend-roethlisberger-through-21-1.1295568
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    what kind of geek paints their face, etc. and stands in the nashville rain?

then, they get excited over some dude they know nothing about.

NYG fans, tho, knew they made a bad pick.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    Trade OBJ and draft a QB from Duke with the 6th pick ........ these are moves your 2nd grade nephew makes playing Madden when you a trying to fleece him

I offer my services to NYG for half-price of what they are paying their current management group.  I'm pretty sure I could make full Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ether-based decisions and at the very least maintain the current bar that has been set.  
    It also begs the question if the Browns passed some ancient curse of stupidity to NYG ... Gettleman needs to sleep with another GM to pass it on or something
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Tyrreek Hill should be traded to Hell 
    What a piece of human filth.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Hell doesn't want that scumbag.
    Jason P said:
    It also begs the question if the Browns passed some ancient curse of stupidity to NYG ... Gettleman needs to sleep with another GM to pass it on or something
    The curse was thrown in as part of the Beckham trade.
    Poncier said:
    Hell doesn't want that scumbag.
    The Browns might, though.  Hell might have nicer weather...
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    *New England Patriots entered the group*
    I just read that the Giants plan on sitting the number 6 pick for 3 years.  If correct seems a waste to pick a dude that high and sit him for 3 years.  If he is not NFL ready, would he not have been available for the Giants later in round 1?
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    I just read that the Giants plan on sitting the number 6 pick for 3 years.  If correct seems a waste to pick a dude that high and sit him for 3 years.  If he is not NFL ready, would he not have been available for the Giants later in round 1?
    That’s not what he said. He said maybe eli forces an Aaron Rodgers situation...he won’t 
    That’s not what he said. He said maybe eli forces an Aaron Rodgers situation...he won’t 
    OK.  Thanks for the clarification.  I agree I cannot see Manning starting more than 2 more seasons.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Love the Bush pick for the Steelers. Guys is a Shazier clone. 

I have no issue with the Giants taking Jones, I just think he would have been there at #17, or even trading back in at #30 like they did for that corner. Should have grabbed Allen at #6. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,900
    Love the Bush pick for the Steelers. Guys is a Shazier clone. 

I have no issue with the Giants taking Jones, I just think he would have been there at #17, or even trading back in at #30 like they did for that corner. Should have grabbed Allen at #6. 
    I don't follow college all that much, but my brothers were saying Bush is basically Shazier.  Funny how he comes from Michigan.
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722

Fucking scumbag piece of trash.  And the Chiefs don't even have the balls to cut this piece of shit right away....pathetic.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586

Fucking scumbag piece of trash.  And the Chiefs don't even have the balls to cut this piece of shit right away....pathetic.
    Agree.  Every minute that passes is am embarrassment to the team.  I could not even listen to the whole thing. 
    Hope he puts the gun all of the way into his mouth before he pulls the trigger. 
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883

Agree.  Every minute that passes is am embarrassment to the team.  I could not even listen to the whole thing. 
    I'm sure they are working on it. Probably going through all the legal stuff first. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    Rosen to Miami for pick #48
    Poncier said:
    Laughing @ the Giants.  Rosen will be better than Daniel Duke.
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,495

I'm a life-long Chiefs fan and was pretty sickened when they drafted him, knowing he had put his hands on a pregnant woman's neck.  Now that child who she gave birth to is a victim as well.  I may boycott this year if he's not cut in the next week.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.

I'm a life-long Chiefs fan and was pretty sickened when they drafted him, knowing he had put his hands on a pregnant woman's neck.  Now that child who she gave birth to is a victim as well.  I may boycott this year if he's not cut in the next week.
    Were I a fan I would call and leave them a nice message and email them. 
    I think pjsteelersfan is probably right and they are crossing their Is and dotting their Ts before firing that shitbag.
    Poncier said:
    Giants could have gotten Rosen for #37 and 2 studs at 6 & 17.
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Giants could have gotten Rosen for #37 and 2 studs at 6 & 17.
    They are a beautiful wreck to watch.
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,495

Were I a fan I would call and leave them a nice message and email them. 
    I think pjsteelersfan is probably right and they are crossing their Is and dotting their Ts before firing that shitbag.
    I hope so, because there's nothing more to investigate.  The franchise is becoming a disgrace with regards to this.  Jevon Belcher, Kareem Hunt and Tyreek Hill.  Then they go ahead and trade for Frank Clark, who also has a past.  Not a good message being sent by my Red and Gold.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
    edited April 2019
    Lesean McCoy has beaten women and cops up in the past, but his greatest grievance against humanity may be tweeting out the end of Avengers Endgame.

(spoiler:  edit - fake spoiler deleted in case someone freaks out)
    Post edited by Jason P on
    Not good for the resume when Dan Snyder is getting better praise then you are.
    Poncier said:

Make that pick 62 and a 5th next year. Arizona didn't play this well.
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:

Make that pick 62 and a 5th next year. Arizona didn't play this well.
    Hahaha.  Makes the Giants look even worse for drafting Sloth