Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    The Swede just likes to argue
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    He plays a big role in keeping things more interesting around here, while there is nothing going on with the band to do that.
    Thanks Swede.

I disagree. I don’t really find anything interesting about Kiss or the other topics that have come up.
    So it's not just me who he annoys? lol. I've never read anything positive from him lol.
    Do any of you stop and think about not being this mean towards someone, on this kind of personal level? This feels like bullying to me.
    I was stating an observation. I have commented in the same threads, and have seen his comments. Take a gander at the Holiday Single thread, can't remember which, and go through his comments. Nothing but negativity. He may be different in person, I've never met him, but he's an argumentative type here. I don't believe me calling out his negativity, makes me a bully.
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    edited April 2019
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    He plays a big role in keeping things more interesting around here, while there is nothing going on with the band to do that.
    Thanks Swede.

I disagree. I don’t really find anything interesting about Kiss or the other topics that have come up.
    So it's not just me who he annoys? lol. I've never read anything positive from him lol.
    Do any of you stop and think about not being this mean towards someone, on this kind of personal level? This feels like bullying to me.
    I was stating an observation. I have commented in the same threads, and have seen his comments. Take a gander at the Holiday Single thread, can't remember which, and go through his comments. Nothing but negativity. He may be different in person, I've never met him, but he's an argumentative type here. I don't believe me calling out his negativity, makes me a bully.

It’s ok @FactoryMan93
    @PJ_SOUL is very opinionated and has also “bullied” (if that’s what we’re calling it) others on here. I have no issues with her and have had pleasant conversations with her. But this is pot calling kettle black kind of stuff then.
    This thread is one I started and If i remember correctly, Spiritual ... (whatever his name is) made a negative comment about it.
    i don’t remember feeling bullied or bothered by that. It was his 2 cents. 

Post edited by willbarclay on
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    ^^ have to agree with this dude
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    Thanks Swede.

Maybe something in your childhood made you afraid of looking at things with a critical eye or you are full on stuck in some mental sheep-state - but being critical of the handling of the Holiday Single should not be considered as a weird stance to have. With it being by all objective metrics a clusterfuck.

You ever seen me being negative in any Riot Act thread on here?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    edited April 2019
    I just wanna say, I love when the 9th comes around every month and someone posts this video - its the highlight of being on here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lK4dgAXNLQ
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    Thanks Swede.

It’s ok @FactoryMan93
    @PJ_SOUL is very opinionated and has also “bullied” (if that’s what we’re calling it) others on here. I have no issues with her and have had pleasant conversations with her. But this is pot calling kettle black kind of stuff then.
    This thread is one I started and If i remember correctly, Spiritual ... (whatever his name is) made a negative comment about it.
    i don’t remember feeling bullied or bothered by that. It was his 2 cents. 

I appreciate it man. 
  • FactoryMan93FactoryMan93 Posts: 714
    edited April 2019
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    Thanks Swede.

Maybe something in your childhood made you afraid of looking at things with a critical eye or you are full on stuck in some mental sheep-state - but being critical of the handling of the Holiday Single should not be considered as a weird stance to have. With it being by all objective metrics a clusterfuck.

You see... you criticizing my childhood is the negativity I'm talking about. Criticize the holiday single all you want, I'm upset with it as well. Totally agree with you there, I'm sure most would. What I am referring to, and your comment here just cements it, is that you are negative towards other members. All I'm saying. Thanks for proving me correct.
    Post edited by FactoryMan93 on
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    Thanks Swede.

You see... you criticizing my childhood is the negativity I'm talking about. Criticize the holiday single all you want, I'm upset with it as well. Totally agree with you there, I'm sure most would. What I am referring to, and your comment here just cements it, is that you are negative towards other members. All I'm saying. Thanks for proving me correct.
    Just a funny visual.
  • PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    Thanks Swede.

Just a funny visual.
    I knew you'd come back with something good. I have no idea how that refers to the discussion. Anyway, my point was proven correct, and I am happy I'm not the only member who feels the same way about your comments.
    edited April 2019
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    Thanks Swede.

Just a funny visual.
    I knew you'd come back with something good. I have no idea how that refers to the discussion. Anyway, my point was proven correct, and I am happy I'm not the only member who feels the same way about your comments.
    It's okey. I hope I can prove your wrong in time.
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    looks like this long lasting thread had finally run its course.
    I see a shut down happing anytime now.
    oh well, the 10th has not been floating my boat anyway
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,379
    So what’s on the horizon for the next newsletter?

=) or :bawling:

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    on2legs said:
    So what’s on the horizon for the next newsletter?

=) or :bawling:

I'm guessing nothing new.
    EV Upcoming Tour
    10C Contest

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    Not expecting any surprises. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    We're gonna get an update on the missing fan club singles...

😜
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Mac57Mac57 Posts: 253
    Mystery Box because Boston and Seattle 2018 posters are out of shop.
    2008 MSG I & II
    2010 Newark, MSG I
    2013 Wrigley Field, Brooklyn I & II, Hartford, LA I & II, San Diego
    2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
    2015 Ed Sullivan Theater/ Central Park
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1
    2017 RRHOF
    2018 Seattle I & II, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
    2023 St.P. 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    Mac57 said:
    Mystery Box because Boston and Seattle 2018 posters are out of shop.
    Chicago too.  This is interesting....
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Holy crap, just catching up. There are a lot of assholes on here, which is why I miss the ignore function, but I have learned that if I see certain names to pass on by. I suggest others do the same. This isn't a DMB board, so no need for all the elitist BS.
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    i recently bot legal herb for $3 a gram and it wasn't schwag...
    that's $21 a quarter ounce
    in my long life i have never paid less than $30 a quarter
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594
    looks like this long lasting thread had finally run its course.
    I see a shut down happing anytime now.
    oh well, the 10th has not been floating my boat anyway
    It's just been another day lately.
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    Holy crap, just catching up. There are a lot of assholes on here, which is why I miss the ignore function, but I have learned that if I see certain names to pass on by. I suggest others do the same. This isn't a DMB board, so no need for all the elitist BS.
    BS That Creates Speculation  ;) lol
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    i recently bot legal herb for $3 a gram and it wasn't schwag...
    that's $21 a quarter ounce
    in my long life i have never paid less than $30 a quarter
    That’s cool.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • KN219077KN219077 Montana Posts: 891
    Haha! Wow! Guessing you’re referring to ants.
  • evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,836
    Ed summer tour

Some contest

Some activism thing

Mike's Montana concert

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Ed summer tour

Some contest

Some activism thing

Mike's Montana concert

Probably the most accurate and grounded guess...
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    A box for all 72 of the 2000 bootleg CDs!
  • booboolisciousboobooliscious Hebron, KY Posts: 253
    The 3rd Vitalogy Foundation Easy Street red vinyl eBay auction ends tomorrow. Perfect timing for the announcement of its release to the 10C.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Twenty five show residency in Saratoga.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,621
    ;)evenflow82 said:
    Ed summer tour

Some contest

Some activism thing

Mike's Montana concert

Add in some type of new merch and I think that's right!

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    The 3rd Vitalogy Foundation Easy Street red vinyl eBay auction ends tomorrow. Perfect timing for the announcement of its release to the 10C.
    Santos said it would be 90 days or so after RSD, so don't expect that 10c release to be available until mid July