Options

Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,425
    Newsletter is now on my member page, but still don't have the email.
  • Options
    Only for US residents….😞
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,384
    CM189191 said:
    many of us got the newsletter already. 
    that must be the Canadian newsletter you got
    The one where the contest every month is for a box of Timbits.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,596
    CM189191 said:
    demetrios said:
    ...pssst...
    If there is a pssst posting, people's hearts are going to skip a beat now that they have Benny on the brain.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,108
    Poncier said:
    CM189191 said:
    many of us got the newsletter already. 
    that must be the Canadian newsletter you got
    The one where the contest every month is for a box of Timbits.
    Timbiebs is the grand prize this month. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I get the newsletter to two email addresses. I got it to one right away, still don't have it in the other. pretty sure this is normal. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    Newsletter is now on my member page, but still don't have the email.
    I have not yet received the email
  • Options
    I get the newsletter to two email addresses. I got it to one right away, still don't have it in the other. pretty sure this is normal. 
    You just reminded me that I get it to my other address as well.  But just checked and it's not there either. Not really a big deal, just odd. 
  • Options
    EV Vinyl Presale comes out to $50 with taxes and shipping to IL.  That is something...
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    How?
  • Options
    Benny comp. Yes please
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    i think its clear..one benny is for usa only ,ends on 12 dec 2021 
    the other is for all 10c members ends 1st jan 2022 to enter

as i said alot of times,we all understands pj is an american band,but the fans sould be equals to ALL from the moment they paying the same amount of money for membership..
    when u gonna do something cool for the rest of us on the planet? u  have a european shop, right?well do a cool give away for europe fans only..

or even better for those poor people in Australia,or Asia or in SA?
    yeah,,a contest only for those that they get shit usually ..or shows once every 5 -10 years.,,or never if u was that lucky to born in South Africa 

opps,,,ok,what i was thinking saying all this..
    a cool contest or giveaway and not include USA?
    omg the bitching.

forget it..all good...we dont need more negativity anyway 

much love and good luck to all members for the 1 benny and the usa fans for both 

.ps,,yeah i know some contest are like that cos of legal issues and laws.
    well.when there is a will,there is way...
    happy holidays 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    bazzer said:
    How?
    how what? do I get it to two email addresses? I changed my email in my preferences and I still get it to both. which is actually kind of annoying. 

or how is it normal? cuz I see people saying every single month "I didn't get the newsletter yet!". 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    bazzer said:
    How?
    how what? do I get it to two email addresses? I changed my email in my preferences and I still get it to both. which is actually kind of annoying. 

or how is it normal? cuz I see people saying every single month "I didn't get the newsletter yet!". 
    Yeah, the former. The latter is definitely a thing, I guess (now) that they are sending out more newsletters than members, it's got to take some time to propagate.
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    Another 2 Bennys! TENCLUB are you sure you've not been pressing a few of these "in house" for fun?  

So a couple of people are either going to get a great little Xmas present in the way of a highly desired record they dont have (how amazing would that be) or it might go to someone who already has one. I presume since its a competition it will be completely random and wont be fixed.
  • Options
    DE4173DE4173 Posts: 464
    edited December 2021
    1993: 11/22 Little Rock
    1996; 9/28 New York
    1997: 11/14 Oakland, 11/15 Oakland
    1998: 7/5 Dallas, 7/7 Albuquerque, 7/8 Phoenix, 7/10 San Diego, 7/11 Las Vegas
    2000: 10/17 Dallas
    2003: 4/3 OKC
    2012: 11/17 Tulsa(EV), 11/18 Tulsa(EV)
    2013: 11/16 OKC
    2014: 10/8 Tulsa
    2022: 9/20 OKC
    2023: 9/13 Ft Worth, 9/15 Ft Worth
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 811

as i said alot of times,we all understands pj is an american band,but the fans sould be equals to ALL from the moment they paying the same amount of money for membership..
    when u gonna do something cool for the rest of us on the planet? u  have a european shop, right?well do a cool give away for europe fans only..

yeah,,a contest only for those that they get shit usually ..or shows once every 5 -10 years.,,or never if u was that lucky to born in South Africa 

omg the bitching.

much love and good luck to all members for the 1 benny and the usa fans for both 

happy holidays 
    Agree 100%
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,083
    still no email. maybe its because AWS or Amazon had an outage or something? maybe 10c uses their services on servers or something.
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,089
    My newsletter arrived at 1:43 Eastern. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,575
    Mine arrived at 1:07pm EST.   

Emails from the ten club are all over the place for me. Sometimes I get them right around 1pm and sometimes an hour later.  And sometimes anywhere in between. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options

omg the bitching.

happy holidays 
    As an American who lived overseas for a long time.  I got use to being creative with US addresses and mail forwarding. 

It’s completely possible to live anywhere in the world and still get access to something that won’t ship overseas (unless it’s something illegal at the destination) 

enter. If you win have it shipped to anyone you know stateside 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490

omg the bitching.

happy holidays 
    As an American who lived overseas for a long time.  I got use to being creative with US addresses and mail forwarding. 

It’s completely possible to live anywhere in the world and still get access to something that won’t ship overseas (unless it’s something illegal at the destination) 

hey man,isnt about me,im talking about the whole mentality in general,.how cool would be  those 2 bennys goes to australia and south africa fopr examble,
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited December 2021

omg the bitching.

happy holidays 

hey man,isnt about me,im talking about the whole mentality in general,.how cool would be  those 2 bennys goes to australia and south africa fopr examble,
    TBH getting emails at different times is worse.  That actually gives half the people a disadvantage to limited edition drops no matter where they live

anything else there is a workaround if you are so inclined. Missing a drop due to what server your email is located on then you are SOL

ive never ever won a contest and hardly even bother entering 99 percent of the time.  It’s kind of a non issue to me 
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802
    emails are sent in order of member number
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    CM189191 said:
    I know for sure though last month I got mine literally the same time people started posting about vault 1.  

this month mine was way late. 45 minutes after the first batch 

• Options
    CM189191 said:
    I don't know about that. my number is very high due to lapsing memberships multiple times and I get mine pretty much right on time. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    CM189191 said:
    I joined in 95 and still havent had my email
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options

So I just got this email.  Odd. 2019?? Still no newsletter. 
  • Options

omg the bitching.

happy holidays 

New Zealand would be better!
  • Options
    just got my newsletter to my secondary email at 2:01 CST
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com