Options

Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,502
    JojoRice said:
    My newsletter arrived at 1:43 Eastern. 

Mine was 1:09 EST. Surprised as I usually get them way later then that!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,400
    Mine still hasn't arrived. Oh well.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,800
    CM189191 said:
    emails are sent in order of member number
    I know for sure though last month I got mine literally the same time people started posting about vault 1.  

this month mine was way late. 45 minutes after the first batch 

CM189191 said:
    I don't know about that. my number is very high due to lapsing memberships multiple times and I get mine pretty much right on time. 
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    I joined in 95 and still havent had my email

you guys are too easy
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    I know for sure though last month I got mine literally the same time people started posting about vault 1.  

CM189191 said:
    I don't know about that. my number is very high due to lapsing memberships multiple times and I get mine pretty much right on time. 
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:

you guys are too easy
    !
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    10C contacted me.  Apparently I unsubscribed from the mailing list last month. Whoops! :dizzy:

Props to them for noticing my posts & emailing me to let me know what happened.
  • Options
    10C contacted me.  Apparently I unsubscribed from the mailing list last month. Whoops! :dizzy:

Props to them for noticing my posts & emailing me to let me know what happened.
    That’s cool or creepy or maybe both. No idea 
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,042
    Normally I don’t pay much attention to the theories on new merch. But it is odd t he y are giving away 2 Bennys and they just reissued vault 1 last month. Neither of the contests mention it being the original or red color vinyl, so maybe it’s a reissue.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,502
    mace1229 said:
    Normally I don’t pay much attention to the theories on new merch. But it is odd t he y are giving away 2 Bennys and they just reissued vault 1 last month. Neither of the contests mention it being the original or red color vinyl, so maybe it’s a reissue.

Whoa! Sweet if true but doubt it.
  • Options
    Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited December 2021
    mace1229 said:
    The sweepstakes is a picture of the red.  Ten club contest is the CD/bootleg vinyl cover art 

thought that was odd 

I would not call vault 1 a reissue. First issue on vinyl maybe.  Otherwise that implies there is a different vinyl version 
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • Options
    It's good customer service.
    Yup.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,974
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:

you guys are too easy
     :| 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mace1229 said:
    The sweepstakes is a picture of the red.  Ten club contest is the CD/bootleg vinyl cover art 

thought that was odd 

I would not call vault 1 a reissue. First issue on vinyl maybe.  Otherwise that implies there is a different vinyl version 
    It just shows the outer box, not not he vinyl. That I saw anyway. And the 10c has a picture of the CD at first, but is the same red box when you click on it to enter.
    Still not enough to where id give it a second thought except it’s odd they have 2 of the same prizes for the same month while reissuing the early vaults (I’m assuming they will be doing vault 2 shortly after doing 1 last month). 
    I’ve expected a reissue before now, they’ve reissued 10 about 10 times, Benny deserves at least one.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

thought that was odd 

It just shows the outer box, not not he vinyl. That I saw anyway. And the 10c has a picture of the CD at first, but is the same red box when you click on it to enter.
    Still not enough to where id give it a second thought except it’s odd they have 2 of the same prizes for the same month while reissuing the early vaults (I’m assuming they will be doing vault 2 shortly after doing 1 last month). 
    I’ve expected a reissue before now, they’ve reissued 10 about 10 times, Benny deserves at least one.
    Reissue would be great

i didn’t click through on the 10c contest yet as I’m kind of paranoid entering two of what is essentially the same contest. Can you do both?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,974
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

thought that was odd 

Reissue would be great

i didn’t click through on the 10c contest yet as I’m kind of paranoid entering two of what is essentially the same contest. Can you do both?
    i did. and i'm not even in the US, but it still let me enter the sweepstakes. I guess I just wouldn't be eligible if my name was drawn. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

thought that was odd 

Reissue would be great

i did. and i'm not even in the US, but it still let me enter the sweepstakes. I guess I just wouldn't be eligible if my name was drawn. 
    Just ship it to me. You’ll get it…. Eventually 
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

thought that was odd 

Reissue would be great

Sweepstakes just asks for email. Don’t think you even need to be a member, didn’t see any mention of it there.
    Although in the 10c contest it said you need to be 18 and a member for monthly contest and the sweepstakes. So who knows.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    edited December 2021
    Oops! Did I say that out loud?
    Post edited by 2-feign-reluctance on
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,528
    edited December 2021
    I entered through the news page and not the email. I believe they're the same anyway 
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    I entered through the news page and not the email. O believe they're the same anyway 
    One is the ten days of Pearl jam sweepstakes (assume that means there is 9 more other items coming)

second is the 10c monthly contest 

same item, different contests unless I’m missing something 
  • Options
    FlavafrazFlavafraz Pennsylvania Posts: 412
    I don’t think everyday is merch or a contest some days I think are just videos and stuff like that 
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    They are different contests. Good luck, everyone.

I’ve made solid offers on sealed, unsealed and dig-bitten copies of this before…no luck. This is the only way I’ll spin this bad boy unless they reissue it. Press it on standard black…different cover…I don’t care. $2k++ for an album is ridiculous.
    Post edited by mfc2006 on
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited December 2021
    Can we exclude the folks who have one or two already?! What the fuck would you do with two or three anyway?!
    And every one scrambles to delete their names from the benny list thread 

for the ten club contest it should have been in the rules. Super easy to account for a lot of them by usernames

if they won’t select you to two EV shows in Seattle or NY they are still going to give you a second Benny? 
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    I entered through the news page and not the email. O believe they're the same anyway 
    One is the ten days of Pearl jam sweepstakes (assume that means there is 9 more other items coming)

second is the 10c monthly contest 

same item, different contests unless I’m missing something 
    But it took me to the same page
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    The sweepstake is only eligible for people in the US!?
  • Options
    10 club one appears to be open to members.

the other one appears to be open to anyone who is a us resident 

• Options

I used my member email for the 2nd one. So I guess I can't use the member one
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:

I used my member email for the 2nd one. So I guess I can't use the member one
    No idea.  To me they are two separate contests. So one entry each seems ok but I could be wrong. 

one ends December 12 which is the sweepstakes. The other ends Jan 1.  You’ll know if you’ve won the first one before the deadline to enter the other.  So  you would only be entered in one at a time 
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,567
    It won’t matter for me anyway. I never get picked in drawings, with the exception of having my name drawn more than once on the “random” urinalysis drug tests in the Navy. 😏
  • Options
    I haven’t no problem with someone who already has one still entering the contest. Should be open to everyone and have equal chance, thats the point of a lottery and drawing. They can trade for another grail.
    That being said, a contest like this or a reissue is the only way ill ever own one.