And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • PJ_Soul said:
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    ST66483 said:
    Elvis Costello opening in Vancouver- that’s a pretty good twosome right there.

https://exclaim.ca/music/article/neil_young_announces_vancouver_concert_with_elvis_costello
    @PJ_Soul

I'll cave and go to the show if you buy me a ticket. ;) I've only boycotted paying to see shows ruined there. I'm happy to go and risk seeing a ruined show for free!

Lol
    So you get it, apparently? Please explain! Something about up the butt??? :lol:
    I was focused on the facial expression as it pertained to your cheeky response, but hadn’t thought of it the way you have lol.

I might not get it?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,258

“Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    PJ_Soul said:
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    ST66483 said:

https://exclaim.ca/music/article/neil_young_announces_vancouver_concert_with_elvis_costello
    @PJ_Soul

I'll cave and go to the show if you buy me a ticket. ;) I've only boycotted paying to see shows ruined there. I'm happy to go and risk seeing a ruined show for free!

Lol
    I was focused on the facial expression as it pertained to your cheeky response, but hadn’t thought of it the way you have lol.

I might not get it?
    You people have really never seen the “Gold Digger” video?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    ST66483 said:

@PJ_Soul

Lol

I might not get it?
    We’re Canadians. We’re not bright. And uncultured.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Now i ain't sayin she a gold digger... but she ain't messin wit no broke..........
    goldrush said:

@Kat

Please pass that on :)
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited April 2019
    goldrush said:

Im starting to get the feeling Neil knows he's making X dollars on each of his releases, and he's just gonna get everything out to make as much cash as he can now. Not that it's a bad thing.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    edited April 2019
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    ST66483 said:

@PJ_Soul

Lol

I might not get it?
    Too god damn many times.

Wish I could help @PJ_Soul with some Gold. But she ain't messing with no broke...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited April 2019
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    ST66483 said:

@PJ_Soul

Lol

I might not get it?
    We’re Canadians. We’re not bright. And uncultured.
    :lol: It's true. My Kanye knowledge is nil, unless it pertains to his political career, haha. I'm ashamed.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    ST66483 said:

@PJ_Soul

Lol

I might not get it?
    Too god damn many times.

Wish I could help @PJ_Soul with some Gold. But she ain't messing with no broke...

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Looks like Archives Volume 2 will be a monster!

(Tim Rogers)
    Crazy Horse are heading into the studio!

(Tim Rogers)
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    goldrush said:
    Crazy Horse are heading into the studio!

KOOL!!!
    edited April 2019
    Studio............. with The Horse

Oh. Yes.
    Nils Lofgren then on guitar?
    edited April 2019
    Nils Lofgren then on guitar?
    Yep, confirmed in a new post today:

Post edited by goldrush on

(Tim Rogers)
    Fuck. Yes.
  • Edved82Edved82 Ireland Posts: 1,249
    Well that doesn't suck. Cannot wait to hear what Neil has been cooking for the Horse this time!
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
    Will be interesting for sure. And who knows maybe time for a "Part 4 The Final Chapter" of the Live Rust trilogy
    Is the 4 way street RSD vinyl tomorrow exclusive to RSD or just first released there?
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Is the 4 way street RSD vinyl tomorrow exclusive to RSD or just first released there?
    Exclusive
    Air23 said:
    Exclusive
    Thanks. Guess I have to get out in the morning then. Drag.
    Air23 said:
    Exclusive
    I missed out this morning. My local store only had a couple of copies but they were gone before I got there.
    Missed out on PJ Easy Street too.

(Tim Rogers)
    goldrush said:
    Air23 said:
    Exclusive
    I missed out this morning. My local store only had a couple of copies but they were gone before I got there.
    I found one at my record store. Bought it... but it was 58 dollars. Thats fucking alot. How much was it in the US?

No Easy Street records in Sweden at all.
    Nils Lofgren talking about Neil here at 1h 13m

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/dir-eym4r-5f532c8

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    goldrush said:
    Air23 said:
    Exclusive
    I found one at my record store. Bought it... but it was 58 dollars. Thats fucking alot. How much was it in the US?

No Easy Street records in Sweden at all.
    $49

I was just at my store today and he still had like 8 copies available.  He is selling on discogs as well,  45 plus shipping,  so $50. BK Records,  first rate shop,  buy with confidence. 
    edited April 2019
    'Don't Be Denied' - the first song from the Tuscaloosa record is online now

https://youtu.be/sjMZrMEY4dQ

Tuscaloosa is out on June 7th

Track Listing:

1- Here We Are In The Years (3:56)
    2- After The Gold Rush (4:42)
    3- Out On The Weekend (5:29)
    4- Harvest (4:14)
    5- Old Man (4:17)
    6- Heart Of Gold (3:48)
    7- Time Fades Away (6:10)
    8- Lookout Joe (4:59)
    9- New Mama (3:01)
    10- Alabama (3:50)
    11- Don’t Be Denied (8:09)

Post edited by goldrush on

(Tim Rogers)
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    edited April 2019
    ^^^ I love love love Neil's singing on this.  And Ben Keith- oh man.  And if it sounds this good on my laptop, I can't wait to hear the vinyl.  Will definitely be getting this!
    Post edited by brianlux on
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,399
    edited April 2019
    Nope.
    Post edited by jerparker20 on