Options

Sunrise/sunset

Comments

• Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,907
    You guys live in the most beautiful of places. 
    I feel pretty blessed to live here.  But I’ve found that everywhere has a beauty unique to it.  It’s important to try to take pleasure in the small things.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,691
    Lake Erie's North Shore, Oxley ,Ontario, Canada....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    @mickeyrat. Is that image cut off or is it panoramic?  It’s quite lovely regardless.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    @mickeyrat. Is that image cut off or is it panoramic?  It’s quite lovely regardless.
    panoramic. shot a 30 sec video of the same. but the birds are quite vocal in it, windy too. but dont know how to upload video that isnt youtube.

middle of the lake is open water, for ship traffic, rest is frozen. this place is almost directly across from sandusky ohio and cedar point amusement park.

and this shot is only approx 30% of available panorama......
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Same spot Sunday 7am. Panoramic setting.

• Options
    ^^^beautiful!
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,358
    mickeyrat said:
    Same spot Sunday 7am. Panoramic setting.

Nice!
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    30 minutes later...

last shot I thought was cool because of the reflections of the clouds in the water.  that was just to the west of the sun shots.

Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,271
    mickeyrat said:
    30 minutes later...

last shot I thought was cool because of the reflections of the clouds in the water.  that was just to the west of the sun shots.

This is a fantastic shot! I love it.
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    Wow Mickey, those are fantastic.  Such a beautiful setting.  Great work.
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

Nice!
  • Options

• Options
    camsjamcamsjam Posts: 375
    goldrush said:
    mickeyrat said:
    30 minutes later...

This is a fantastic shot! I love it.
    So pretty!
  • Options
    camsjamcamsjam Posts: 375

Love the clouds in this. 
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004

Too bad it’s a dirty car window in between :)
  • Options

The sun has the shape of a heart in this one.
  • Options
    A truly dramatic sunset this evening

• Options
    just kept getting better....

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    edited March 2019

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    ^^^ albert beach, manitoba. (an hour north of winnipeg on lake winnipeg)
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,880
    That's so pretty.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options

Wow!
  • Options
    every time I look at that picture i feel like it looks fake....like a painting. But I swear i just took it with my iphone with no filters or manipulations whatsoever. LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    a progression yesterrday morning....

• Options
    Wow!  Those colours are amazing!  Well done :)
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,749

First one was 3-18 on my way home from work. Sorry for the glare of the flash.

Second one was 3-17, also on my way home from work. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Cool sun pillar in the second one.  
  • Options
    Moonrise through a tree