Sunrise/sunset

1161718192022»

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 18,128
    New camera mickey?  Lol

That shot is amazing.  Is it from Hubble or a land-based telescope?
    that I am not sure of.  saw it come across my feed in adbook. Star Talk page.

I do need to find who took it for proper credit...
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    New camera mickey?  Lol

That shot is amazing.  Is it from Hubble or a land-based telescope?
    https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap190715.html

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • FifthelementFifthelement LotuslandPosts: 6,361
    Thanks for the info.  It’s an amazing image.  Thank you for posting it.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 5,935
    Amazing 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    edited June 16
    Thanks for the info.  It’s an amazing image.  Thank you for posting it.
      no detail as to equipment, filters etc...

assume land based. originally posted to that page july 15 2019....

a zoom in on the ISS reveals the clarity of the shot...

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 31,095
    Not quite sunset yet when this was taken by my wife , but check out the psychedelic sky we had this evening:

"[This is] not science as we know it, but another kind.  I've been looking for a solution which goes back to Egypt, and to the whole universe.  I think musicians are on a superior level, but unlike scientists, they haven't been accepted for their abilities."
    -Sun Ra

Very cool Brian.  They look like cirrocumulus clouds, I think.

• RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MOPosts: 361

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 5,935
    Great  colours
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Great pix mickey and RK.

Those are spectacular mickey.