2020 Tour Rumor Thread

15758606263101

Comments

  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 4,799
    edited February 16
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    What is the rumored woodstock date?
    The event is set for Aug 16th to the 18th. I heard they will announce the line up this month. 
    Fingers crossed for the week before
    Weren’t you the one who posted that you would pass on Woodstock and spend your money somewhere else? In fact, didn’t you post a few negatives about it?

    He is saying he is hoping the above rumoured MSG shows are the week before. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 19,679
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    What is the rumored woodstock date?
    The event is set for Aug 16th to the 18th. I heard they will announce the line up this month. 
    Fingers crossed for the week before
    Weren’t you the one who posted that you would pass on Woodstock and spend your money somewhere else? In fact, didn’t you post a few negatives about it?

    He is saying he is hoping the above rumoured MSG shows are the week before. 
    That would be correct! Hoping msg dates are the week before the rumored Woodstock dates. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    What is the rumored woodstock date?
    The event is set for Aug 16th to the 18th. I heard they will announce the line up this month. 
    Fingers crossed for the week before
    Weren’t you the one who posted that you would pass on Woodstock and spend your money somewhere else? In fact, didn’t you post a few negatives about it?

    He is saying he is hoping the above rumoured MSG shows are the week before. 
    That would be correct! Hoping msg dates are the week before the rumored Woodstock dates. 
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    What is the rumored woodstock date?
    The event is set for Aug 16th to the 18th. I heard they will announce the line up this month. 
    Fingers crossed for the week before
    Weren’t you the one who posted that you would pass on Woodstock and spend your money somewhere else? In fact, didn’t you post a few negatives about it?

    He is saying he is hoping the above rumoured MSG shows are the week before. 
    That would be correct! Hoping msg dates are the week before the rumored Woodstock dates. 
    My apologies!! Festivals are not for everyone - was going to suggest a one day pass when PJ plays since you don’t live that far! 
    Didn’t mean anything negative!
  • CO278952CO278952 Posts: 347
    Hey all. Been checking this thread for the last few weeks and now a couple times a week. Shout out to everyone doing the same!  Here’s to shows 19 and 20 wherever they may be.  Glad I hit the last couple and excited for the album news and the day the tour dates drop!
    4/17/94 Paramount Theatre, NY — 9/28/96 Randall's Island, NY — 8/25/00 Jones Beach, NY
    4/28/03 Philadelphia, PA — 7/5/03 Camden, NJ — 7/6/03 Camden, NJ — 07/08/03 MSG — 07/09/03 MSG
    7/12/03 Hershey, PA — 7/14/03 Holmdel, NJ — 6/12/08 Tampa, FL — 11/28/12 EV Orlando, FL
    10/19/13 Brooklyn, NY — 4/11/16 Tampa, FL — 5/1/16 MSG — 5/2/16 MSG — 8/7/16 Boston, MA
    9/2/18 Boston, MA — 9/4/18 Boston, MA
  • SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MIPosts: 2,926
    CO278952 said:
    Hey all. Been checking this thread for the last few weeks and now a couple times a week. Shout out to everyone doing the same!  Here’s to shows 19 and 20 wherever they may be.  Glad I hit the last couple and excited for the album news and the day the tour dates drop!
    I have #20 on tap.. Cheers!  Please Let 2019 be the year
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 19,679
    CO278952 said:
    Hey all. Been checking this thread for the last few weeks and now a couple times a week. Shout out to everyone doing the same!  Here’s to shows 19 and 20 wherever they may be.  Glad I hit the last couple and excited for the album news and the day the tour dates drop!
    I m searching for show 59 and 60!  Cheers guys. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh 27Posts: 659
    I'm looking to see them for just the 4th time. But I made the resolution after last year that I need to just try and see multiple dates on tours now.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,118
    I have seen them 473 times since 2003, true story
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 1,177
    my2hands said:
    I have seen them 473 times since 2003, true story

    Dates please
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 19,679
    my2hands said:
    I have seen them 473 times since 2003, true story
    I can’t believe you still request last kiss at every show. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 4,799
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    I have seen them 473 times since 2003, true story
    I can’t believe you still request last kiss at every show. 
    LOL! 

    Fuck I hate that song....

    Also they only played 469 shows since 2003. I hate myself for looking that up. 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,118
    I saw Ed 4 times... 

    I hate Last Kiss at a show, but love the studio version
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 19,679
    my2hands said:
    I saw Ed 4 times... 

    I hate Last Kiss at a show, but love the studio version
    Ten bucks says you only saw them once, at a festival, and only paid attention when Jeremy was plyed.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • troll565troll565 Posts: 14
    troll565 said:
    PJNB said:
    troll565 said:
    RS65573 said:
    troll565 said:
    MSG either the week before or after the August Live Nation woodstock show. friend of a friend of a guy...
    Man I hope so...but wouldn;t that crush attendance at the festival?
    not if its announced well after woodstock tix go onsale. that's all i know/heard, that they were trying to schedule a MSG show right before or after woodstock.

    Makes sense though; eddie in europe until july. woodstock. then USA PJ Arena shows Aug-Sept...?
    Not sure to take you serious with a name like that... lol. Hope so! 
    ha. yeah...signed up a loooong time ago. it was my fraternity nickname. well before the internet. lol
    Yep! long time/first time. the friend of a friend of a guy seemed pretty adamant about it. and it was unprovoked. He saw my Missoula hat from last year that i was wearing and volunteered the info out of nowhere. seemed just enough legit that i thought i would share in the rumor thread. don't shoot the messenger. lol


  • mrk2mrk2 FinlandPosts: 1,247
    my2hands said:
    I saw Ed 4 times... 

    I hate Last Kiss at a show, but love the studio version

    Technically it is not a studio version.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 4,799
    Watched Bohemian Rhapsody last night. There is a scene where Freddy decides to go solo and the band has a huge fight. I was thinking is this how it is when the band finds out Eddie is doing another Euro tour lol.

    Kidding of course and I am sure there is no beef with the band but always wondered how tempered the discussions are with finishing the album and touring when they disagree. 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, ILPosts: 4,711
    PJNB said:
    Watched Bohemian Rhapsody last night. There is a scene where Freddy decides to go solo and the band has a huge fight. I was thinking is this how it is when the band finds out Eddie is doing another Euro tour lol.

    Kidding of course and I am sure there is no beef with the band but always wondered how tempered the discussions are with finishing the album and touring when they disagree. 
    Haha, I had exactly the same thoughts when I saw it Friday night. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • SandyRavageSandyRavage Posts: 501
    edited February 17
    Since the PJ/Woodstock rumour seems to be the one everyone is running with, 
    what is everyones thoughts on this: 


  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,229
    are they a headliner?
  • Brisk. said:
    are they a headliner?
    I have no clue. They posted it on their social media accounts on Saturday. 
    Might be a good indication the full lineup is coming soon. 
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,118
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    I saw Ed 4 times... 

    I hate Last Kiss at a show, but love the studio version
    Ten bucks says you only saw them once, at a festival, and only paid attention when Jeremy was plyed.  
    I listened to Ten in high school

    Play Daughter!!!!!!
  • NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 2,777
    Brisk. said:
    are they a headliner?
    No chance. They were c-list at the original! And I like canned heat!
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • tschavtschav Posts: 1,592
    Any word on other Ed solo dates this summer? Trying to find conferences that'll give me an excuse to add a few days to my trip.
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA AustraliaPosts: 2,246
    tschav said:
    Any word on other Ed solo dates this summer? Trying to find conferences that'll give me an excuse to add a few days to my trip.
    Think Glen Hansard has some East Coast dates lined up the US summer so anything’s possible 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWestPosts: 12,536
    tschav said:
    Any word on other Ed solo dates this summer? Trying to find conferences that'll give me an excuse to add a few days to my trip.
    Think Glen Hansard has some East Coast dates lined up the US summer so anything’s possible 
    He has a few East Coast shows announced for May with the promise that more are still to be announced. I guess possibly they could be in support of Ed but I took it to mean he was going to headline. Guess we'll find out soon.
    ___________________________________________

    "...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 1,177
    JimmyV said:
    tschav said:
    Any word on other Ed solo dates this summer? Trying to find conferences that'll give me an excuse to add a few days to my trip.
    Think Glen Hansard has some East Coast dates lined up the US summer so anything’s possible 
    He has a few East Coast shows announced for May with the promise that more are still to be announced. I guess possibly they could be in support of Ed but I took it to mean he was going to headline. Guess we'll find out soon.

    As a big Frames DC fan from back in the day (and no one I know knew they of them) it's ironic to see Glen so well know in the 10c community!
  • foodboyfoodboy Posts: 855
    canned heat is all dead. no original singers
  • foodboyfoodboy Posts: 855
    if no pearl jam check our kurt vile.
  • For those of you who wanted the band to play the Bethel Woods show, that has apparently fallen apart: 

    http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/02/18/1733896/0/en/INVNT-No-Longer-Involved-As-Bethel-Woods-Music-and-Culture-Festival-Changes-Direction-and-Becomes-Three-Separate-Events.html?fbclid=IwAR3B41ns9hBJQIKKwd9xtdLtFJWnylIkME5e6zzaIQINe3ZxalFGelKFGIY




    It looks like Lang has taken all of the talent and the producers of the Bethel Woods show pulled out thinking they would lose money. 


  • I never post ... shocked that someone hasn’t put this out, was in my car at 540EST listening to Lithium and the host said that PJ is touring with AIC, spent a solid 3 minutes talking about it and said details to come - anyone happen to catch this?
Sign In or Register to comment.