10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    5-3. 
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    Toronto at home tonight. That should be a great game.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    edited February 2019
    Who is this guy 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Who is this guy 
    http://www.espn.com/nba/player/stats/_/id/6440/tobias-harris

Top 30-ish player in the league...

Wow----this starting five is RIDICULOUS. Lot to give up so they absolutely need to resign him but damn.....cashing in our chips, gents!

Now add Mathews or someone on the buyout market and let's go win this conference. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    I thought you guys had depth issues to start the season (said so in here after opening night), but now you've really got depth issues if you don't add anyone else.
    Harris is a good pickup, but when Juggler and pjhawks are your best bench options, you better hope your starting 5 can each log 40 minutes a night.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Who is this guy 
    http://www.espn.com/nba/player/stats/_/id/6440/tobias-harris

Top 30-ish player in the league...

Wow----this starting five is RIDICULOUS. Lot to give up so they absolutely need to resign him but damn.....cashing in our chips, gents!

Now add Mathews or someone on the buyout market and let's go win this conference. 
    Nice.  Dude that works for me said they might have the best starting 5 outside of GS?
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    Poncier said:
    I thought you guys had depth issues to start the season (said so in here after opening night), but now you've really got depth issues if you don't add anyone else.
    Harris is a good pickup, but when Juggler and pjhawks are your best bench options, you better hope your starting 5 can each log 40 minutes a night.
    i can still shoot the rock.

Nice deal. Harris is really good. Love the rim protection when Jo is out now. Need JJ back.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Wow I'm not even awake....just wow. So they're gonna sign him and Butler and your foundation is set. But at first glance the give-up is a little unnerving to say the least. I don't give a shit about Muscala or Chandlet, the 2nds meh, Shamet I liked but is a guy you can replace in the future, but the two 1sts. It messes you up for this year with your depth, but you're a ridiculous starting 5 now for the foreseeable future.

I just hope Elton Brand wasn't the only one pulling the trigger on this.
  • Embiid was winded at the end of last nights game.  

Raptors will be int he ECF with Boston.

I like the sixers but they need some more to their team.
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    Embiid was winded at the end of last nights game.  

I don't know if toronto plays Boston in the ECF cause right now Boston would play boston in the 2nd round.  now it could be with this trade that the 76ers made they may climb up to the 3rd seed but don't know.  Of course the raptors could catch up to the bucks when they get some players like JV back and they go back to being the team that started the season as the best team in the east.  It will be interesting to see what moves happens at the deadline or on waivers
  • fife said:
    Embiid was winded at the end of last nights game.  

I don't know if toronto plays Boston in the ECF cause right now Boston would play boston in the 2nd round.  now it could be with this trade that the 76ers made they may climb up to the 3rd seed but don't know.  Of course the raptors could catch up to the bucks when they get some players like JV back and they go back to being the team that started the season as the best team in the east.  It will be interesting to see what moves happens at the deadline or on waivers
    There is a whole lot of b-ball to be played yet.  Half a season still.

My prediction is Raptors /Boston.

Sorry no Giannis or Embiid to watch...
    If we can get a nice bench vet for Fultz and sign someone on a buyout, then we'd be in really good shape.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    edited February 2019
    Wow I'm not even awake....just wow. So they're gonna sign him and Butler and your foundation is set. But at first glance the give-up is a little unnerving to say the least. I don't give a shit about Muscala or Chandlet, the 2nds meh, Shamet I liked but is a guy you can replace in the future, but the two 1sts. It messes you up for this year with your depth, but you're a ridiculous starting 5 now for the foreseeable future.

They're not done yet. I expect another move or two for depth. Wesley Mathews is a name I keep seeing. They also have Zhaire Smith coming back in the next month or so----def gonna need guys like him and Bolden to be key, low cost, contributors moving forward.

Also- I like getting Boban and Mike Scott in this deal. Have a lot versatility at center when Embiid is out with either Bolden or Boban. Scott fills in for Muscala's role kind of. 

I think we have the best starting five in the east right now. Basically swapped out Roco and Dario for Jimmy and Tobias heading into the playoffs. As much as I loved those guys, these are two enormous upgrades. 

Welcome to The Moment / Trust The Process. Let's do this!
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • JK_Livin said:
    If we can get a nice bench vet for Fultz and sign someone on a buyout, then we'd be in really good shape.
    Who the hell wants Fultz?
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327

They're not done yet. I expect another move or two for depth. Wesley Mathews is a name I keep seeing. They also have Zhaire Smith coming back in the next month or so----def gonna need guys like him and Bolden to be key, low cost, contributors moving forward.

Also- I like getting Boban and Mike Scott in this deal. Have a lot versatility at center when Embiid is out with either Bolden or Boban. Scott fills in for Muscala's role kind of. 

I think we have the best starting five in the east right now. Basically swapped out Roco and Dario for Jimmy and Tobias heading into the playoffs. As much as I loved those guys, these are two enormous upgrades. 

The only issue I see with the 76ers is do they play well together.  You already heard butler complaining about wanting the ball.  you had Joel complaining about how he was being used.  are those players going to be ok with less touches cause they will have less touches. 

the next 5 games that the 76ers play are against Denver, lakers, Boston, Knicks, Miami.  I would like to see how they play against those teams. 
    JK_Livin said:
    Some shit tanking team that can afford to take a chance while shedding a contract.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Some shit tanking team that can afford to take a chance while shedding a contract.
    Oh Lakers!!!
    JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Oh Lakers!!!
    I didn't say it would be easy.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Oh Lakers!!!
    Lakers need to do project Tank...
    JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Oh Lakers!!!
    Don't think that's what LeBron signed on for.
  • Poncier said:
    JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Oh Lakers!!!
    Don't think that's what LeBron signed on for.
    Well Bron Bron and his meddling has depleted the teams morale so... Tank away!
    edited February 2019
    fife said:

The only issue I see with the 76ers is do they play well together.  You already heard butler complaining about wanting the ball.  you had Joel complaining about how he was being used.  are those players going to be ok with less touches cause they will have less touches. 

the next 5 games that the 76ers play are against Denver, lakers, Boston, Knicks, Miami.  I would like to see how they play against those teams. 
    The Joel stuff was not real, as evidenced by how he's played since (and even before that story came out actually). That was a bogus non issue story.
    Not sure about Butler. Getting this guy is insurance in case they don't keep him though...

Next five are not as important as the games they will play a few weeks from now. There will absolutely be growing pains in the next few days/weeks. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Odds almost doubled today:

chinese-happy.jpg

Doubled?

They were 5-1 before the trade?

Poncier said:

Doubled?

They were 5-1 before the trade?

It appears as if worded that incorrectly. Haha
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Holy shit. What a haul for Fultz. Elton making moves...
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Orlando Magic took their stupid pills this morning.