Any word on merch?

• THETONYCLIFTONTHETONYCLIFTON SAN LUIS OBISPO Posts: 153
    Beautiful poster! Thanks PJNB! 
    "..to find the comfort in this world."
  • jaduplantjaduplant Posts: 18
    edited January 2019
    Posters long gone
  • THETONYCLIFTONTHETONYCLIFTON SAN LUIS OBISPO Posts: 153
    I can Venmo cash right now if anyone can get a hoodie in XL!!
    "..to find the comfort in this world."
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,625
    What's on back of hoodie?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    just found out an old high school buddy who lives in vancouver is there. SOOOOOO JEALOUS
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    just found out an old high school buddy who lives in vancouver is there. SOOOOOO JEALOUS
    Crazy. My best friend growing up who now lives in Vancouver is there too. Pretty fucking jealous too. 
  • WSUFreakWSUFreak Posts: 122
    https://www.pscp.tv/w/1kvJpEnWDYmxE    live periscope of the show, at least for now
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594
    The Instagram listed above is doing a live stream on insta (Otisserie)
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• kenkkenk Posts: 210
    Had tix for this but couldn't get myself to go. Was at the final show in Detroit and thought this would be to too much to handle. Glad it is streaming though. That poster is really nice but apparently limited and unfortunately already selling for dumb amounts on eBay.
    kenk said:
    Had tix for this but couldn't get myself to go. Was at the final show in Detroit and thought this would be to too much to handle. Glad it is streaming though. That poster is really nice but apparently limited and unfortunately already selling for dumb amounts on eBay.
    hope you made the right choice for you. i understand how hard it is. i just don't think if i had a ticket and the means that i'd be able to stay away. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited January 2019
    would have loved to see ed and the boys there. but i can't imagine how hard it would be. i have cried multiple times over this, and i didn't even know the man. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    edited January 2019

Setlist, I'm missing some stuff and some might be slightly incorrect but heres what I could make of the feeds

Melvin’s - With Yo Heart Not Yo Hands, Honey Bucket, Spoonman

Rita Wilson & Pete Thorn - The Promise

Nikka Costa & Alain Johannes - Disappearing One

Chris Stapleton - The Keeper

Foo Fighters - No Attention, Girl u Want-> Earache My Eye

Dave Grohl solo - Everlong

Josh Homme - Rusty Cage in the style of Johnny Cash with Hand of Doom snippet?

Maroon 5 & Stone Gossard - Seasons

Miley Cyrus - Two Drink Minimum/ When Hope and Promise Fade

Audioslave

Tom Morello, Brad Wilk, Geezer Butler, Perry Farrell - Cochise

Tom Morello, Brad Wilk, Geezer Butler, with Juliette Lewis - Be Yourself

Tom Morello, Brad Wilk, Chris Cheney, Tim McIlrath (Rise Against) and Sam Harris (X Ambassadors) - Set It Off

Tom Morello, Brad Wilk, Chris Cheney, Brandi Carlile - Like A Stone

Tom Morello, Brad Wilk, Robert Trujillo, Dave Grohl - Show Me How To Live

Ziggy Marley & Toni Cornell - Redemption Song

Jack Black sings a couple lines from Show Me How To Live, Spoonman & One

Metallica - All Your Lies, For Whom The Bell Tolls, Master Of Puppets, Head Injury

Ryan Adams - Dead Wishes, Fell On Black Days

Temple Of The Dog

Stone Gossard, Matt Cameron, Nikka Costa, Alain Johannes & Brendan O’Brien - Preaching The End Of The World

Stone Gossard, Matt Cameron, Eric Gabriel?, Nikka Costa, Alain Johannes & Brendan O’Brien - Can’t Change Me

Stone Gossard, Matt Cameron, Jeff Ament, Jerry Cantrell, William Duvall - Hunted Down

Stone Gossard, Matt Chamberlain, Jeff Ament, Fiona Apple - All Night Thing

Stone Gossard, Matt Cameron, Jeff Ament, Alain Johannes, Nikka Costa, Miguel - Reach Down

Stone Gossard, Matt Cameron, Jeff Ament, Alain Johannes, Miley Cyrus - Say Hello 2 Heaven

Stone Gossard, Matt Cameron, Jeff Ament, Chris Stapleton, Brandi Carlile - Hunger Strike

Soundgarden

Kim Thayil, Matt Cameron, Ben Shepherd, Taylor Momsen - Rusty Cage

Kim Thayil, Matt Cameron, Ben Shepherd, Marcus Durant (Zen Guerrilla & MC50) - Flower

Kim Thayil, Matt Cameron, Ben Shepherd, Marcus Durant, Stone Gossard - Outshined

Kim Thayil, Matt Cameron, Ben Shepherd, Taylor Momsen + 2 sax players - Drawing Flies

Kim Thayil, Matt Cameron, Ben Shepherd, Taylor Momsen, Wayne Kramer, Tom Morello - Loud Love

Kim Thayil, Matt Cameron, Ben Shepherd, Buzz Osborne, Taylor Hawkins - I Awake

Kim Thayil, Matt Cameron, Ben Shepherd, Buzz Osborne, Taylor Hawkins - The Day I Tried To Live

Kim Thayil, Matt Cameron, Ben Shepherd, Peter Frampton, Brandi Carlile, Tim & Phil Hanseroth - Black Hole Sun

Kim Thayil & Ben Shepherd create feedback for awhile till walking off stage

Personal Highlights vocally include, The Keeper, Seasons, Two Drink Minimum, Set It Off, Show Me How To Live, Ryan Adams, Hunted Down, all TOTD and SG songs, but especially Drawing Flies 

Post edited by Chadplam on
    2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
  • That's a great amount of songs for those who went. Can't be dissapointed by that. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Stone playing with Maroon 5 will be the new "Stone wanted to wear Crocs".
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • lowenanlowenan Posts: 79
    Thank you for sharing. Looks like a great tribute. Strange about Metallica. 
  • opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,087
    Holy shit what a show
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • lowenan said:
    Strange about Metallica. 
    Why is that strange? They toured together in 96, and Hammett was a big Soundgarden fan from the beginning.
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,258
    lowenan said:
    Strange about Metallica. 
    Why is that strange? They toured together in 96, and Hammett was a big Soundgarden fan from the beginning.
    Strange that they played 2 of their owns songs? That part of the show felt really long. James coming out to goof off with Jack Black on 'One' was pretty cool though
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • goldrush said:
    lowenan said:
    Strange about Metallica. 
    Strange that they played 2 of their owns songs? That part of the show felt really long. James coming out to goof off with Jack Black on 'One' was pretty cool though
    Yeah fair point, doesn't help that Master of Puppets is so fucking long!
  • halvhalv Posts: 675
    The very end with Kim and Ben was by far the most emotional moment of the night for me. It was dark and mournful and angry and perfect. I shed a couple of tears.  
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,258
    edited January 2019
    I’m not a fan of Adam Levine at all but I thought he did a really good job on 'Seasons' with Stone

https://youtu.be/mx3VC4vOXHs

Dave Grohl was pretty emotional during Everlong 

https://youtu.be/sgbrvUe1ez4
    Post edited by goldrush on
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    Chadplam said: Maroon 5 & Stone Gossard - Seasons
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx3VC4vOXHs
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
This discussion has been closed.