Options

Should I ask Agnes out on a date?

Comments

• Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    No
    QUIET DOWN GUYS. She's on her way!

AND I HAVEN'T EVEN PLUGGED IN MY NINTENDO WII-U YET!
    Finally with the ALL CAPS! 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,756
    Yes

1. Ditch the Wii....say it broke. What else could you do instead.

2. Hide all of your KISS memorabilia. 

3. *IMPORTANT* If you want it to be a continuing journey, think of the first time as an advertisement. It isn't about you at all. It is 100% about making sure she wants to come back for more.

4. Good luck....and keep us posted. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,817

3. *IMPORTANT* If you want it to be a continuing journey, think of the first time as an advertisement. It isn't about you at all. It is 100% about making sure she wants to come back for more.

LMAO
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    No

Chun-Li is getting her ass kicked right now!  ;)
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    PJ_Soul said:
    Did you call her back yet and tell her you decided to put off work to spend time with her?
    No, but I met you half way and told her we could meet tomorrow after work and go catch a movie or hang at my place and watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrJhgscVMQY
    Unlike most of the men here, apparently, I think you're playing this right if you actually want some kind of relationship. Don't have sex that soon if you want anything meaningful. You need to wait until at least the 3rd or 4th date. Good job dude.
    :lol:  I read it as you were about to say the 3rd or 4th song!!! Haha, thought already WTHell??? What? :rofl:
  • Options
    This thread is great. I hope that video can help and Maja will join the 10Club soon… ;)
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,844
    Yes
    Someone should make this thread into a movie.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    10Club could do this to help us getting over our loss about the holiday single… ;):tongue:
  • Options
    No
    Tommy Wiseau could direct.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    No
    You need to wait until at least the 3rd or 4th date?
    Not if she wants to bang around. 
    If the ump tosses it out there, play ball.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    edited January 2019
    Yes
    You don't need to. You just increase your chances of a stable long term relationship if you do. Nothing to do with prudery at all. It's just about women and their emotions and sex, which doesn't really vary much between cultures at the end of the day. Not to mention the fact that if she's more emotionally invested by the time sex happens, she's much less likely to immediately bail if the first time sex is shitty or she comes across any 'unexpected' surprises. :lol: Things that can be deal breakers after only one or two dates aren't necessarily going to be deal breakers after four or five dates, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Speaking of balls n banging....
    =)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOwaKZPzHzw
  • Options
    Yes

Oh my...is she gone already? Did you have that "thing" hidden so she didn't see it?

How'd it go brother?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    hedonist said:
    =)
    Before I pressed play on the video, I thought it was going to be the clip of "He took it out." 
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hpwJE5DEk7U
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    Did you call her back yet and tell her you decided to put off work to spend time with her?
    No, but I met you half way and told her we could meet tomorrow after work and go catch a movie or hang at my place and watch:

Unlike most of the men here, apparently, I think you're playing this right if you actually want some kind of relationship. Don't have sex that soon if you want anything meaningful. You need to wait until at least the 3rd or 4th date. Good job dude.

Agreed.

Don't just bust into sex during the intro... wait and have sex when Even Flow gets played.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,817
    PJ_Soul said:

Agreed.

Don't just bust into sex during the intro... wait and have sex when Even Flow gets played.
    the sex break song. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Agreed.

I didn't include Evenflow in that video...

:(
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:

Agreed.

I didn't include Evenflow in that video...

:(
    Is that code for - you didnt get it in?

How'd the "hanging out" go otherwise? 
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    SD48277 said:
    hedonist said:
    =)
    Before I pressed play on the video, I thought it was going to be the clip of "He took it out." 
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hpwJE5DEk7U
    Yes!  The 1:08 part with the glasses is perfect.

Oh, Elaine :heart:
  • Options
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:

Agreed.

the sex break song. 
    :lol: Now that's an idea!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,358
    Spiritual_Chaos,
    Any updates?
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Yes
    Spiritual_Chaos,
    Any updates?
    Maybe he's been too busy having lots of sex to post? Or maybe the new gal saw this thread and forbade him from ever posting to it again. :lol:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:
    Spiritual_Chaos,
    Any updates?
    Maybe he's been too busy having lots of sex to post? Or maybe the new gal saw this thread and forbade him from ever posting to it again. :lol:
    Hopefully she found him sponge-worthy.

https://youtu.be/sfQBKB4s1ks
  • Options
    No
    He's probably just sick of us, after 62 pages. Maybe we should all go to South Korea, give him a break. lol

• Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,358
    edited January 2019
    PJ_Soul said:
    Spiritual_Chaos,
    Any updates?

:lol:
    Post edited by stuckinline on
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    Spiritual_Chaos,
    Any updates?

He's having way too much sex. So much sexing. It's crazy amount really.

He's even taken up smoking to deal with the sheer amount of sexing.

His back is sore. His hamstrings keep cramping up. He's not thinking about us one bit. Not a gawddam bit.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Yes
    As long as his ass isn t sore ...again
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Yes
    AHEMMMM?!?!?!
  • Options
    As long as his ass isn t sore ...again
    It hasn't stopped being sore. Haha. I need to go to the "state run" pharmacy to pick up something... or maybe go use my "free healthcare" and go visit a doctor. Haha. Social democratic values will make my ass great again!