Ghost (Swedish band)

Comments

• So are we team Tobias Forge or team screwed-over-bandmates?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Should I go see GHOST now in february here in Gothenburg, or wait till the summer when they return opening up for Metallica?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • DeadmanDeadman Posts: 782
    Should I go see GHOST now in february here in Gothenburg, or wait till the summer when they return opening up for Metallica?
    It was easily one of the most enjoyable shows I saw this year.  And they played for about 3 hours.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    Deadman said:
    Should I go see GHOST now in february here in Gothenburg, or wait till the summer when they return opening up for Metallica?
    It was easily one of the most enjoyable shows I saw this year.  And they played for about 3 hours.
    Why not do both? Ghost separate would probably be cheaper I would think though.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Deadman said:
    I'm already doing the Metallica show in the summer with Ghost opening. 

But anywho, I bought ticket to Ghosts own concert now in february too... 

I guess if they suck, I can skip out on them in the summer and drink another beer before Metallica instead :)

They have played for free at an amusement park here in town both in 2015 and 2017 but I didn't bother going.... but now I'm putting down 80 dollars too see them. Haha. Stupid.

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Deadman said:
    I'm already doing the Metallica show in the summer with Ghost opening. 

But anywho, I bought ticket to Ghosts own concert now in february too... 

I guess if they suck, I can skip out on them in the summer and drink another beer before Metallica instead :)

They have played for free at an amusement park here in town both in 2015 and 2017 but I didn't bother going.... but now I'm putting down 80 dollars too see them. Haha. Stupid.

They do anything but suck when they play.

You'll enjoy the shows.
  • HEIL SATAN!
  • HEIL SATAN!
    Nobody yells that a a show you kook.
  • HEIL SATAN!

• wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • HEIL SATAN!

lol
  • Tomorrow!!
  • Very fun live

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Wow..you were close..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited February 2019

Expensive shirts though - 400 SEK (43 dollars). Never seen concert shirts above 250 SEK (27 dollars)... 
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • Papa played the sax again.  That threw me for a loop when I saw them play here.

Glad you enjoyed the show AND got that 666 note!!!

edited June 2019
    Papa played the sax again.  That threw me for a loop when I saw them play here.

Glad you enjoyed the show AND got that 666 note!!!
    Give me your adress and I can send you one. If you're not been able to get one.
  • JT167846JT167846 Posts: 779
    Saw them open for Alice In Chains in Glasgow. Wasn't familiar with them but enjoyed their set. Great support band and left me wanting to check out their catalogue. 
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
    There was a video out with all members revealed..it got taken down form you tube..seemed legit
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

There was a video out with all members revealed..it got taken down form you tube..seemed legit
    All the new members?
    Yes..Ghoulettes included....

Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

Yes..Ghoulettes included....

I love the interplay of the Ghouls. Without identities they become really interesting, like mimes. 
    edited June 2019
    Was close buying a Ghost t-shirt oday. But backed out. Only listen to the live album. Not fan enough.