Ghost (Swedish band)

124»

Comments

• wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,001
    Spoiler,,,,this is s9upposedly the short, stockier Ghoulette..

Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 18,882
    Papa played the sax again.  That threw me for a loop when I saw them play here.

Glad you enjoyed the show AND got that 666 note!!!
    Give me your adress and I can send you one. If you're not been able to get one.
    Sweet baby Jesus!  I love you!!!
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 14,114
    Papa played the sax again.  That threw me for a loop when I saw them play here.

Glad you enjoyed the show AND got that 666 note!!!
    Give me your adress and I can send you one. If you're not been able to get one.
    Sweet baby Jesus!  I love you!!!

The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...
    Just bought a Ghost t-shirt. i never buy tshirts that cost more than 20 dollars. But oh well.
    The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...
    Just bought a Ghost t-shirt. i never buy tshirts that cost more than 20 dollars. But oh well.
    Will you post on the "band shirt I wore today" thread?

I remember not liking the shirts so I am curious to what you bought.
    Will you post on the "band shirt I wore today" thread?

I remember not liking the shirts so I am curious to what you bought.
    Sure thing. When it arrives. 

Will tag you!
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 11,890
    Weren't the Scorpions enough the first time around? Why do it all again?
    Dance Macabre

Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    I don't really dig the thin sounding acoustic guitars... when doing acoustic versions they should get something else in there but the guitars. Me thinks.

I don't get why Dance Macabre didn't become a big mainstream hit with the dance beat. "Only" 10 million views on youtube. 

Ghost was a bit uninteresting opening up for Metallica... playing in the daylight.
    Got that 666 cash!

TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Got that 666 cash!

TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No probs.