Ghost (Swedish band)

13»

Comments

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 10,201
    So are we team Tobias Forge or team screwed-over-bandmates?
    The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...
    Should I go see GHOST now in february here in Gothenburg, or wait till the summer when they return opening up for Metallica?
    The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...
  • DeadmanDeadman Posts: 635
    Should I go see GHOST now in february here in Gothenburg, or wait till the summer when they return opening up for Metallica?
    It was easily one of the most enjoyable shows I saw this year.  And they played for about 3 hours.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PAPosts: 29,694
    Deadman said:
    It was easily one of the most enjoyable shows I saw this year.  And they played for about 3 hours.
    Why not do both? Ghost separate would probably be cheaper I would think though.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    Deadman said:
    I'm already doing the Metallica show in the summer with Ghost opening. 

But anywho, I bought ticket to Ghosts own concert now in february too... 

I guess if they suck, I can skip out on them in the summer and drink another beer before Metallica instead :)

They have played for free at an amusement park here in town both in 2015 and 2017 but I didn't bother going.... but now I'm putting down 80 dollars too see them. Haha. Stupid.

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 15,939
    Deadman said:
    I'm already doing the Metallica show in the summer with Ghost opening. 

But anywho, I bought ticket to Ghosts own concert now in february too... 

I guess if they suck, I can skip out on them in the summer and drink another beer before Metallica instead :)

They have played for free at an amusement park here in town both in 2015 and 2017 but I didn't bother going.... but now I'm putting down 80 dollars too see them. Haha. Stupid.

They do anything but suck when they play.

You'll enjoy the shows.
    HEIL SATAN!
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 15,939
    HEIL SATAN!
    Nobody yells that a a show you kook.
    HEIL SATAN!
    Nobody yells that a a show you kook.

• wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 957
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

13»