Is it still acceptable in this day and age to ask a WOMAN in public out for a coffee/drink/lunch?

12346»

Comments

• OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    edited December 2018
    njnancy said:
    dankind said:
    njnancy said:
    dankind said:
    Apparently, some random woman paid for my wife's Starbucks today.

My first question: Was she hot?
    Random act of kindness.
    Way to kill the male fantasy, Nancy. 
     Killer of male fantasies. Now there's an ego boost for the holidays! 

I'd wear that like a fucking badge of honor! Would you rather be called a "culturally illiterate buffoon" by any chance? We could trade. 
    Hopefully, I made you feel a little better at least. 

Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Yes
    njnancy said:
    dankind said:
    njnancy said:
    dankind said:
    Apparently, some random woman paid for my wife's Starbucks today.

My first question: Was she hot?
    Random act of kindness.
    Way to kill the male fantasy, Nancy. 
     Killer of male fantasies. Now there's an ego boost for the holidays! 

I'd wear that like a fucking badge of honor! Would you rather be called a "culturally illiterate buffoon" by any chance? We could trade. 
    Hopefully, I made you feel a little better at least. 

I just finished reading that thread.  It took on a WHOLE life of its own. I laughed hard. 

I saw that, I don't know how to take people a lot of the time and other times I know exactly how to take them. It is kinda cyclical on here with me. I enjoy it for several months and then I start to feel like I don't understand anything. Then I split for 6 months and come for football season. 

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. But Buffoon, this Killer of Fantasies thanks you. (Oh, and I'm alone because thinking EV is hot in the Jeremy video is hysterical and means I'm into crazy guys. Dudes evidently understand everything.) :peace:

• OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    edited December 2018
    Yeah, I do that too,take long breaks. It's really sad that there are so few female regulars in AMT and AET, but I guess some of the guys don't see it that way.

I'm glad you laughed hard at the thread! I do too. Very funny people around here. I guess that's why we come back(that and football, for you). 

Killer of Fantasies, this Buffoon thanks you! I feel better now. Dudes understand everything dude related(bowling, drinking white russians, and wearing bathrobes in public). Hope you have seen The Big Lebowski=)

:peace:

Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on